[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should white Africans leave their homes and go back to Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (8).jpg (19 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
19 KB, 313x470
Should white Africans leave their homes and go back to Europe?
>>
Are Black African Americans leaving their homes and moving back to Africa?
>>
>>73641508
>Should white Africans leave their homes and go back to Europe?
I will trade my niggers for your Afrikans in a heartbeat.
>>
>>73641508
>>73641650
White Africans and African Americans should have their own nation. Their cultures are distinct from native European and African cultures.
>>
>white
>african

nice try, honeysuckle
>>
>>73641508
>should i fuck off
yes you should
>>
File: 1456018835582.webm (648 KB, 494x360) Image search: [Google]
1456018835582.webm
648 KB, 494x360
>>73641873
He was probably referring to the Dutch and British in South Africa. I don't think they're white either though.
>>
>British
>White
>>
>>73641508
Sure

>>73641650
False equivalency, the large majority are not immigrants
>>
>>73642492
what is going on in this webm?
>>
>>73642134
wtf is this gif

whats the honeysuckle supposed to do? why it stop? flight sim?
>>
>>73641508
Yep, if they don't they'll either be dead or slaves within fifty years

Come back, brothers, teach us your ways of Bush War and apartheid
>>
>>73642714

The copilot appears to be pleased with the pilots ability to refuel so he takes the pilot off his list of people to murder for being annoying assholes
>>
Yes, if they don't want their families tortured to death.

South Africa is propped up by a white minority still working hard to keep things together. The small shreds of decency there which the media can point to in order to talk about post-Apartheid legacy are driven by white people. If they escape, the entire country falls into the shitpile of niggerdom.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.