[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just vote Bernie!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>>
That will beat Trump? R-right guys?
>>
>>73640454
I am leary of Bernie math.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHS-K7OuLAc
>>
>>73640454
DUDE BERNIE LMAO
>>
As an independent I can say that my trump friends know this to be true. They still attack bernie for this reason even though he has no chance in hell to win the dem nom. FBI could stir shit up and set bernie free to trounch trump. But at the same time I really think that the democrats saying/thinking it would be a cake walk. It's not. Don't underestimate trump. That's what I think. I'll vote when the GE debates come based on authenticity.
>>
Everyone making these early general election results should be put to death.
>>
say Bernie becomes Hillary's running mate

is Trump fucked?
>>
>>73641916
Also I want to add that trump appeals to me more as authentic then hillary does by a lot. I'm sure most independents feel this way.
>>
File: 1439559621631.jpg (112 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1439559621631.jpg
112 KB, 600x800
>>73640454

What is it with fucking losers and these hypothetical polls? Kascuck was bragging about how he's beating Shillary, yet he couldn't win 10 lousy fucking percent of Republican vote alone, nevermind anyone else. Seem thing with these retarded fucking Bernout drones.
>>
Only a 5 point gap between Hillary and Trump? Fucking kek, I remember a month or two ago when it was 10-20 points and all the shills were going on about how this was impossible

MAGA soon, fellow patriots
>>
>>73640454
I was # feelingthebern but after this I can't support him anymore I'm now #CantStumpTheTrump.
>>
>>73642413
>Only a 5 point gap between Hillary and Trump

its constantly shrinking since the start of may.
>>
>>73642715
Hopefully it's about even by the time the nominations are announced.
>>
>>73640454
This. Eat shit drumpf nuggets
>>
File: 1419393587704.gif (3 MB, 348x211) Image search: [Google]
1419393587704.gif
3 MB, 348x211
>>73640454
>implying Trump wouldn't eviscerate Sanders at the general

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-09/sanders-plan-boosts-deficit-18-trillion-by-2026-study-finds
>>
>>73642231
Kasich was just embarrassing to watch after trump kept winning literally everything for months. Bernie bots in my opinion have a fair case to make since he has little under half of all the delegates and most likely would be around 46% of all of them excluding super delegates. By all means he's not going to be the dem nom but super delegates were designed for people like hillary having a FBI investigation and could hand the republican the white house. I don't really favor anyone. I just want money out of politics.
>>
>>73640454
>Trump had higher numbers in his rally in CA than berniecuckers did
>He will be the first person in US history to lose to a woman, after he loses 154 delegates he'll be mathematically eliminated (76 if they remove super delegates)
KEK, the cuckman has one opponent, it's a woman and he's LOSING. He wouldn't stand a chance against God Emperor Trump.
>>
>>73640630
Holy shit i thought college humor died
>>
>>73640454

The only reason he polls so high is nobody expects him to win. Why waste money on attacking a non-factor? The fucking senile communist can't even win the democratic nomination but people think he'd beat Trump? Pure delusion.
>>
>>73640630
jesus christ these fucking effeminate numales
>>
File: bullberned.jpg (139 KB, 960x582) Image search: [Google]
bullberned.jpg
139 KB, 960x582
But Kasich is polling higher than all of them. Just WAIT until the gop convention.
>>
>>73641916
The reason Sanders cant beat Clinton is because people would rather have more of the same than a communist.
>>
>>73642070
No because Bernie would have sold his supporter base out.
>>
File: andthentherewerethree.jpg (209 KB, 466x825) Image search: [Google]
andthentherewerethree.jpg
209 KB, 466x825
>>
>>73643861
>implying Bernie supporters aren't permakeked
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.