[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIVERSITY IS BEAUTIFUL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 46
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 286x176
Why do you /pol bigots hate diversity so much and claimed multiculturalism is a failed concept? Toronto is the most multicultural city in the world and is still considered world class with the lowest intentional homicide rate (one of the lowest at least) in North America:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto

You should also take a look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=multiculturalism+in+canada+al+jezeera

It seems you "redpilled" neck beards and aryanfags are just a bunch of fat, uneducated degenerates (literally, you lifestyles are a step back in time more than the lifestyles of "kebabs") who are using derogatory slang to show how "redpilled" you are wihile ignoring the fact that your archenemy ideal (multiculturalism) is actually an excellent idea that does not degrade your city/nation.

Fucking faggots.
>>
File: race war.png (123 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
race war.png
123 KB, 480x360
>>
CANADA YES!
>>
>>73639119
>highly peaceful, European-based city
>no criminality to speak of
>put non-whites there
>criminality increases, but still within reasonable limits
>multiculturalism works

A
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (39 KB, 550x247) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
39 KB, 550x247
>>
>>73639119
>Thinking people dont know the true meaning of diversity is white genocide.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (49 KB, 395x381) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
49 KB, 395x381
>>73639422
>>
>>73639354
Toronto is not a European - Based city. It was always an international city of many different peoples and cultures. In some Native American languages, it translates to "meeting place".

The reason why you Europeans (or Portuguese, whatever you prefer) fucked up with multiculturalism is because your leaders forgot your the homeland of white supremacy and nationalism with a long, long history of it that they forgot to quench before opening the borders.
>>
File: 1460022465422.jpg (336 KB, 1000x1247) Image search: [Google]
1460022465422.jpg
336 KB, 1000x1247
>>73639119
It is a failed concept, and one I've seen for myself. You don't get multicultural communities in this country. There's just areas in transition from white to Pakistani. Once the ethnic minority has had enough kids and more have moved in, they establish their own community, no longer needing anything from the locals. They don't even need to interact with them in any way, so they don't. The natives feel alienated after being outgrown and leave. Truly a great model for a successful society
>>
>>73639672
Multiculturalism worked just fine until the end of slavery if that's what you're fishing for
>>
File: Diversity-is-Strength.jpg (54 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
Diversity-is-Strength.jpg
54 KB, 400x374
>>73639119
Like wow man, time to burn one down and contemplate my leaf navel.
>>
>>73639422
Australia is a highly multicultural place too (think Melbourne or Sydney). Being Greek - descent, my parents took me to all sorts of Greek cultural events there where we celebrated our heritage right next to a venue where Saudi Arabians were doing the same.

You better watch your tounge there mate.
>>
>>73639951
No, Melbourne and Sydney (Same as every other large city in the west) has been turned into a multicultural "paradise" because the powers that be need GDP to rise and if nothing else, mass immigration does that.

Australia generally is not multicultural and the Aussies had no say in the matter. They were just told, like all of us, to accept it and like it, or you're going to jail for a hate crime.
>>
>>73639818
Come to Toronto some time, you will see where you Englishmen/citizens of the United Kingdom went wrong.

You forgot to install years of proper government support for your migrants and a proper education system reform before immigration really started to pick up for your country.

Your leaders also forgot to systematically eliminate any form of ethnic nationalism in England/UK before the migration began to pick up as well. Otherwise you get the BNP and UKIP party running around making stupid claims and taking pictures of "brown people" and claiming that they were "taken in England to show how non white it has become".
>>
>>73639119
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto

hahahaha, do you even read your own links?

>Today, the multicultural face of Toronto is well reflected in the city's underworld, which includes everything from Jamaican posses to Eastern European bratvas to American biker gangs and the infamous Punjabi Mafia. The genesis of many foreign criminal organizations in Toronto has often been linked to the drug trade, as with the large influx of heroin and various Asian triads during the 1970s, or cocaine and South American cartels in the 1980s.[12] These criminal groups, however, occasionally have a political bent as well, as with the Tamil organized crime groups and gangs such as the VVT and rival AK Kannan gangs, which warred with each other in the city's streets during the 1990s and early 2000s over the brown heroin trade.[13] In recent decades Toronto has also seen an infiltration of major American street gangs such as the Bloods, Crips, and Mara Salvatrucha.
>>
>>73639951
Idiot, that isn't diversity. Diversity is niggers and mudslimes, nothing else.
>Source: Have a Greek wife.
>>
>>73640295
>Aussies had no say in the matter.

Yet the majority of Australians see multiculturalism as a good thing/non issue:

http://scanlonfoundation.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Media-Release-Mapping-Social-Cohesion-Report-2014.pdf

Does not seem like there was/is much "force" involved.

Maybe you should stop sensationalizing immigration and start looking at other problems desu (or however you say it).
>>
>>73639951
>Being Greek - descent,
Pay debts!
>>
>>73640381
Your wife would not be in Australia if they were not "multicultural" or neo-multicultural in the sense of liberalized immigration.

So you should thank the party that implemented it.
>>
>>73640770
>Institution who's goal is to promote and implement multiculturalism pulls study out of their ass that supports their position.

Here's a secret. Polls are not to gauge public opinion, they are supposed to influence it.

>All these people agree with me. WHY DON'T YOU?

Seems to contradict one or two of the other things Aussies are famous for - smashing Lebs and stopping the boats.
>>
>>73640917
Maybe if Germoney's respiration were not so harsh we could pay debts and have a decent living standard.

My family in Greece is suffering because your leaders (whom you voted for - at least on the federal level) want us to "pay debts".
>>
Most of those gangs are a tiny minority of the people who come here. Hence, we should not base our thoughts and actions of the majority of a group on their vocal, radical minority.

Come on, every rationalist knows not to make a hasty generalization! Its a logical fallacy!

Your "red pill" is getting more and more fake by the minute.
>>
File: 1460017372611.jpg (20 KB, 376x410) Image search: [Google]
1460017372611.jpg
20 KB, 376x410
>>73640321
I hope this is bait

They get the same benefits and support as everyone else in the country, which is generally quite generous. Our mass immigration began before yours, so I'm not sure why you're acting like Canada can show the world how multiculturalism works when you're only just starting to see the demographic transition that comes with it. As areas become more multicultural altruism and trust in a community goes down

"But a massive new study, based on detailed interviews of nearly 30,000 people across America, has concluded just the opposite. Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam -- famous for "Bowling Alone," his 2000 book on declining civic engagement -- has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings."

Presumably this only lasts until the white population has been replaced or moves out though, so maybe multiculturalism can work after all!

All multiculturalism gives us is a demographic transition and drives down wages. If diversity truly is a strength then more diverse societies should be more successful, but they're not. At least in this country all we've done is import regional conflicts onto our own soil and put a massive burden on schools, hospitals and the housing market.
>>
File: 1457884867354.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457884867354.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
Brazil already exists. The world don't need others Brazils. Believe me.
>>
>>73641263
>Maybe if Germoney's respiration were not so harsh
Pffff....

>My family in Greece is suffering
Why dont you help them? You are selfish!
>>
>>73641544
Who are you talking to?

Also, generalisations are how we get through life intact. You simply don't have the ability to get to know every single person in the world personally, so you have to at least initially go off what you know about people like them.

For example: Some black guy wearing gangsta uniform, trousers round his knees, can barely string an intelligible sentence together is swaggering down the street at you - probably best to avoid him.
>>
>>73641263
>respiration

Just breathe.
>>
>>73639119
Countries were built by a certain people for a certain people. When people who aren't those people waltz and refuse to assimilate and become like the native peoples and say "lol this is jus as much myy cuntry lol" it just pisses me off.
>>
File: images (35).jpg (28 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
28 KB, 389x378
No one needs another Brazil.
>>
>>73641691
Isn't Brasil practically run by Rothschilds more than any other country on earth? I remember someone on /pol/ going on about it

I think you are the project which elite is aspiring rest of the world to be. Shame they don't take into account how Chinese will buttfuck everyone once they turn us into semi retards. I find it hard to believe Brasil ^2 world united ( Except Brics countries) stand chance against BRICS
>>
File: fashy goys multiculturalism.jpg (90 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
fashy goys multiculturalism.jpg
90 KB, 600x888
>>73639119
>>
>>73639119

>Keep importing 3rd hordes
>Jack up the population
>Do murder rate by percapita
>LOL the murder rate is going down GOY!
>>
File: 1459465663338.gif (15 KB, 313x340) Image search: [Google]
1459465663338.gif
15 KB, 313x340
>>73639119
>>
>>73641599
>Putnam has been criticized for the lag between his initial study and his publication of his article. In 2006, Putnam was quoted in the Financial Times as saying he had delayed publishing the article until he could "develop proposals to compensate for the negative effects of diversity" (quote from John Lloyd of Financial Times).[14] In 2007, writing in City Journal, John Leo questioned whether this suppression of publication was ethical behavior for a scholar, noting that "Academics aren’t supposed to withhold negative data until they can suggest antidotes to their findings."[15] On the other hand, Putnam did release the data in 2001 and publicized this fact.[16] The proposals that the paper contains are located in a section called "Becoming Comfortable with Diversity" at the end of his article. This section has been criticized for lacking the rigor of the preceding sections. According to Ilana Mercer "Putnam concludes the gloomy facts with a stern pep talk".[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

Looks like your source was not exactly the most honest one.

Also, this is not "bait". I heard about this place through some of my friends at my University and how they claimed it was "rational" and "based in reality".

Not to my suprise, the website famed for being an incubator of hate groups just turned out to be a bunch of frothing hooligans and aryanfags who think a different nose and cheek shape means "hurr durr niggrz r inferior [eats doritos]"
>>
>>73642404
But thats what multiculturalism IS. Its NOT a melting pot that "combines" all the colors of a nation into a stew of brown, its purpose is to preserve ever last sect and culture present in the nation in its purest form while utilizing the rule of law to foster coexistence.

You need to check your definitions mate.
>>
>>73642345
are you literally retarded
>>
>>73641544
It's not only about the crime, it's about everything together.

Crime rates skyrocket wherever those people go. Also, importing people en masse is always hurtful for any country and society specially if they're economic migrants. It gets worse if you add to the formula the fact that cultures are different and it gets to the boiling point when those people come from a violent enviorement and arrive to a foreign country desperate and confused.

Also, regardless of the crime, most of these people never integrate with the native society.

Now, what's the profit of all this? We know the price, making the native people miserable and instigating conflict.
The good part? Don't tell me the food and the language because that's just unnecessary and irrelevant.
>>
>>73642128
Says the Brazilian...........................................................................................................................................
>>
>>73642527
What did he say that wasn't true? Multiculturalism, at the most fundemental level, doesn't work. Much like other leftist ideas such as communism, it is a utopian fairytale that will never materialize in the real world, which fires up that old leftist refrain of "my super specific ideal version was never tried!"

Multiculturalism is fucking stupid and so are you.
>>
The Muslim mayor of London is already making threats. He should apologize for his equals stabbing people, but he prefers attack Trump and his supporters. Stabbing not fascist, talking is fascist.
>>
>>73642527
>Study that attacks the foundations of your position found to be illegitimate by people pushing for the thing the study says doesn't work as advertised

Use your head. Just because you agree with it doesn't make it true. Look at the study and the criticism of it on their own merits yourself. Don't just take what wikipedia says at face value.

>>73642748
>But thats what multiculturalism IS. Its NOT a melting pot that "combines" all the colors of a nation into a stew of brown, its purpose is to preserve ever last sect and culture present in the nation in its purest form while utilizing the rule of law to foster coexistence.

So its purpose then is to split up a landmass into many different, conflicting nations, held together under one banner by overbearing government?

That doesn't sound like a powder keg AT ALL.
>>
>>73642768

>Colorado

It seems we are alike my friend
>>
>>73642855
Yes. As he knows first hand the effects of multiculturalism. Favelas, crime, conflict.
>>
>>73642197
>I think you are the project which elite is aspiring rest of the world to be. Shame they don't take into account how Chinese will buttfuck everyone once they turn us into semi retards.

Couldn't agree more. Brazil could have a chance, but lack of DNA and leftists fucked everything. I see the same going on in the countries that always be my reference for civilization. Is fucking bizarre.
>>
>>73639119
If all cultures are equal, why is it bad to integrate into the same culture?
>>
File: 1462569270642.jpg (431 KB, 769x792) Image search: [Google]
1462569270642.jpg
431 KB, 769x792
>>73642527
Not the most honest because he didn't want to release his own negative findings, your own quote says how the "becoming comfortable with diversity" section he added to make himself feel better wasn't as rigorous as his actual work. I honestly don't know why you quoted that text because it shows him doing what you many liberals do and goes against your own point.

He assumed diversity would have a positive affect on society so he performs a study. The results from his own study aren't the ones he wanted so he delays releasing them until he's found a way to spin it to be positive. He did as you do, ignoring facts to fit your preconceptions.

And I'm sure you've learned a lot about /pol/ in your 15 minutes here but we're not all the same person. All I care about is the preservation of the culture I grew up in. This is a culture that the majority of muslims reject, and would deny you of it if you grew up in a majority muslim area. I don't care what anyone does in their own countries and I don't care who performs better in IQ tests.

Now get the fuck off this board you
FUCKING
L E A F
E
A
F
>>
File: are-we-afraid-no.jpg (124 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
are-we-afraid-no.jpg
124 KB, 800x450
>>73639119
tfw my wife is from an Indian background. That's right /pol/. She's a pooinloo.
She's from Uganda. Idi Amin threatened to kill her family.
She and her family came to UK in the 70s. She was a child.

She's not very religious. She describes herself as 'lapsed Hindu'. I'm Christian and she likes to attend church with me. My faith is very important to me. We have two children.
She's never even been to India.She's as bonglish as me. And has a London accent. My accent is northern

She has very traditional values. Difference between gender roles is important for her. She cooks unbelievably tasty food, keeps good house, and as long as I fix stuff and pay the rent, be a good dad and look after everyone, then she's happy.

I know /pol/ will give me shit for 'race mixing', but my wife is totally Anglo. The Ugandan Indians were a remnant of the British Empire. They were there to administer the colony. Hate me if you want. I don't care.
>>
File: 1440980887285.jpg (47 KB, 593x435) Image search: [Google]
1440980887285.jpg
47 KB, 593x435
>>73639119
World class or not, Toronto is becoming less and less Canada because of this massive wave of third world shit heads.
>Low crime rate
Tons of the immigrants are Asian (they don't commit much crime) and whites still hold the plurality. The less white and asian it becomes, the higher the crime will be.
https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/
>>73639672
>always an international city of many different peoples
No it's not, Canada, along with the rest of the white world was historically a country only whites could immigrate to.
>>73639951
>Australia is a highly multicultural place too
No it isn't you delusional libtard, diversity=less white, Australia is estimated at around 85%-92% white. Also niggers are virtually non existent in Australia (abos aren't niggers, they're worse and thank god only 2%)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Australians
>>73640321
The fact that you even speak of non white immigration to Europe is despicable.
>>73640770
WOW shocked Aussies have no problem with it, as I said before, it's not multicultural therefore they haven't been exposed to it and learned to hate it. For the record even if they were exposed to it, everything from the education system to the media will convince them it's a good thing.
>>73640991
It's aim was never to be multicultural, just another place whites could move to for various reasons.
>>73641544
Being THIS fucking retarded. The fact that there is even ONE, SINGLE migrant gang when whites let them in WITH OPEN FUCKING ARMS to be NICE and give them a better life is SICKENING. Also you wish it was close to a very small minority to further your retarded liberal agenda.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_Canada
NIGGERS, who were virtually non existent here 30 years ago are now the plurality of our gangs despite making up 2.9% of the population, fucking dipshit.
>>73642748
Which is retarded and ruins the original culture of the country.
>>
>>73643357
Your mixing up multi-racialism and multiculturalism. Brazil is racially diverse but culturally homogenous.

>Favelas, crime, conflict.

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy much?
>>
>>73644455
She's not trash, but she isn't anglo.

I'm not going to try and convince you to divorce her, but please don;t try and dilute the meaning of British any further.

Just as a weeaboo is not Japanese no matter how much he wishes he was, a Ugandan Indian (wtf) isn't British. They just live here.
>>
File: 6e451f6d3f10f76fb51e28d452562f7e.jpg (618 KB, 2559x1599) Image search: [Google]
6e451f6d3f10f76fb51e28d452562f7e.jpg
618 KB, 2559x1599
>>73644455
Nice blog, my great grandfather was Indian but I look as anglo as anything. I don't care about multi racialism only multiculturalism. It doesn't matter what race you are if you're invested in the culture of your country and believe in it's values. The problems arise when you import people who share none of your values and just set up their own parallel societies, not wanting to interact with the culture that allows them to be there at all
>>
>>73642964
You want to prove to me the muslim mayor of london (a far better and more qualified, and less shilled candidate than his opposition btw) is "making threats". Or are you struggling to suppress your islamaphobia again.
>>
>>73644796
Culture and race are not unrelated. Everywhere you go the different races, even when living in the same country, maintain their own cultures. Be it Blacks in America or Pakistanis in Britain.

That they will ever throw that aside and become a part of the grey mass is, at best, naive.

>Cum hoc ergo propter hoc

To say that X never leads to Y is as much of a fallacy m80.
>>
>>73639119
Toronto is less than 9% nigger, less than 3% spic, and not even fucking 1% sandnigger

Your fucking multiculturalism is a 24% asian demographic. How about we trade you our nigs for your asians?
>>
>>73644796
At this point most people think that multiculturalism and multi-racialism are the same thing. I get where you're coming from with this one but at the end of the day what really counts is what most people believe.
>>73644899
The fact you can even talk about a muslim mayor in a white, christian country should not be possible.
>>
>>73639119
Diversity is great. That's why we should have homogeneous nation states
>>
>>73644856
You say that like it's possible for different races to completely forgo their own cultures.

There has never been an instance of this happening.
>>
>>73643543
>goes against your own point

Not really. It criticizes your source more than anything, and if Putnam wanted to twist the results he could have, but chose not to. Clearly its not why he delayed his results.
>>
File: horus-circle-logo610320G1-2.jpg (79 KB, 333x320) Image search: [Google]
horus-circle-logo610320G1-2.jpg
79 KB, 333x320
>>73639538
>>
>>73639119
the darker places get the more dangerous they get

prove wrong
>>
>>73639119

OP, you have truly made me hate Canadians. I hope that fucking fire roasts your entire nation to pay for the sins of your continual faggy maplenigger shitposting that you can't seem to stop from doing constantly.
>>
>>73645303
Yet they STILL manage to fuck everything up for us and be outright degenerates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcmsy4Jd8uI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3IX15VRqLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_avJicKZfs
>>
>>73645362
Because that worked SO well the last time it was tried.....

I think you need to read up on world war one AND two and then come back to me about how "we should have homogeneous nation states".
>>
File: 1450550887496.jpg (316 KB, 1199x797) Image search: [Google]
1450550887496.jpg
316 KB, 1199x797
>>73645472
This.
>>
File: image.png (316 KB, 644x299) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316 KB, 644x299
OP is Noel Ignatiev
>>
>>73645483
Both your statistics and videos are outdated (your videos are just plainly anecdotal). Why dont you try to research next time? Toronto has a low crime crate that DECREASED over the years (oddly enough, Toronto had a higher rate when it was more "white").
>>
File: 1441416060405.jpg (99 KB, 680x797) Image search: [Google]
1441416060405.jpg
99 KB, 680x797
>>73639119
“Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of "diversity" that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen — written in blood — from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines. It is scary how easily so many people can be brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word.”
― Thomas Sowell
>>
>>73639119
Every single homicide in my city this year so far has involved arabs or somalians

All the gangs in the city are arab or somalian

20/32 on my city's most wanted are arab or somalian. Their crimes are guns and gangs related or murder while the whites are there for robberies or sex crimes

Arabs and somalians make about around 15% of my city despite being the majority of crimes here

Fuck multicultralism
>>
>>73645544
>Because that worked SO well the last time it was tried.....

Yeah it did. For thousands of years.

>I think you need to read up on world war one AND two and then come back to me about how "we should have homogeneous nation states".

War still happens, multicultural or not. That fact that you think you can abolish it simply by moving a few bodies around cements by belief that you are a naive idealist with no grounding in reality.

We can all dream of beautiful ideas, but when it comes to crunch time they all must work in the real world. You will find no such perfection there.
>>
>>73645313
Again, you need to realize that (if you claim to be a "rational individual") the religion of the Mayor does not matter, he had objectively better policies such as youth unemployment initiatives while his adversary was some rich shill that was too busy making up irrational and un - based smear campaign attacks.
>>
File: Enoch-Powell-4.jpg (228 KB, 978x1227) Image search: [Google]
Enoch-Powell-4.jpg
228 KB, 978x1227
The discrimination and the deprivation, the sense of alarm and of resentment, lies not with the immigrant population but with those among whom they have come and are still coming.

This is why to enact legislation of the kind before parliament at this moment is to risk throwing a match on to gunpowder. The kindest thing that can be said about those who propose and support it is that they know not what they do.

Nothing is more misleading than comparison between the Commonwealth immigrant in Britain and the American Negro. The Negro population of the United States, which was already in existence before the United States became a nation, started literally as slaves and were later given the franchise and other rights of citizenship, to the exercise of which they have only gradually and still incompletely come. The Commonwealth immigrant came to Britain as a full citizen, to a country which knew no discrimination between one citizen and another, and he entered instantly into the possession of the rights of every citizen, from the vote to free treatment under the National Health Service.

Whatever drawbacks attended the immigrants arose not from the law or from public policy or from administration, but from those personal circumstances and accidents which cause, and always will cause, the fortunes and experience of one man to be different from another's.
>>
>>73645818
Yes, crime is down. Life expectancy is up, gdp per capita is up also. Improvement is society's default, so the decrease in crime isn't happening because of a sudden influx of nigs, but in spite of it.

The question is, how long can this improvement be sustained?
>>
File: 1456796437699.jpg (19 KB, 253x296) Image search: [Google]
1456796437699.jpg
19 KB, 253x296
>>73645414
Well then I'm not sure what your point is, you supported multiculturalism and then said Putnam wasn't honest. Which is true, he wasn't honest because he himself didn't like the results because they didn't support multiculturalism. Now you're saying what exactly?

The data is accurate, the author delayed them because like you they didn't like their implications. If he changed the results in any way and then published them that would be the end of his academic career once it was discovered.
>>
>>73645818
>Outdated
Agreed, it's common knowledge white countries are becoming less and less white, so it's reasonable to assume it's even worse now.
>anecdotal
Agreed, the videos are anecdotal, the point is, when it comes to Canada, you expect friendly, hoser white people, not America-tier niggers.
>decreased
More asians and whites than niggers and mudslimes desu. And of the crime commited, it's mostly niggers and other shitskins.
https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/
>>
>>73646131
Objectively is a strong word with a particular meaning. Don't use it when you don't mean it.
>>
>>73639119
Because humans are not multicultural. Humans form cliques and tribes and tribes in every cultural setting.

America has never been a "melting pot". We are a stew with different identifiable groups in the same bowl.
>>
File: town.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
town.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>73644849
>she isn't anglo.

Yes she is. Completely Anglo. She's from the background of the ruling class of the British Empire.
The only cultural differences between myself and her are food and religion. And as I posted, I'm religious, she isn't. I don't mind. She respects my faith.

Chav culture is anathema to her and me. Examine our country. Look at the towns and cities.
Traditional values of loyalty, honour, dignity, respect, good manners, mutual care, are alive and well. (not in the cities)
We live in beautiful countryside. (pic is our town).
>>
File: 1445634341798.png (725 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445634341798.png
725 KB, 1000x2000
>>73646131
The West is at a WAR with Islam. That would be the same as having a German mayor in one of the allied countries during WW2.
Islam is an evil belief system that has absolutely no place in the west.
>>
I didn't even have to look at your flag to know it was gonna be Canada.

0/10 b8 m8.
>>
>>73641544
>muh generalizations
How about lived experiences? Have you went anywhere in Toronto besides the financial districts?

The meth labs of park dale?
The daily shootings at jane and finch?
The weekend stabbings outside the pizza pizza across the Remingtons gay strip clib?
You clearly havent been robbed by a somalian at knife point.
Or have you had a somalian offer the sale of his stolen good?
Has a Turk ever offered to sell you military surplus? Fallen off the truck on the way to the armory?
Have you ever sat beside a smelly sweaty balding Pakki on the subway?
Have you seen the black lives matter terrorist black supremacy movement?
Go back to Rosedale. Its clear you dont live amongst the real people.

TORONTO IS A BLOODSUCKING SHITHOLE FULL OF THE LEAVINGS OF THE WORLDS GENEPOOL.

THE REST OF CANADA HATES SUBSIDIZING THE MULTICULTURAL EXPERIMENT OF TORONTO VANCOUVER AND MONTREAL AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR OWN TOWNS.
>>
>>73646049
>war still happens, multicultural or not

kek. You DO realize many wars are started due to different cultural/ideological groups NOT having enough contact and "mingling" between each other and let prejudice grow. The reason why (partially) Germans hated Jews was because the two groups hardly interacted save business and the annual purge of "Jew town" for king and country.

The main idea of multicultural (one of them at least) is the contact hypothesis. The idea that two groups abandon prejudice with eachother the more they integrate into eachother and live under one banner WITHOUT having to assimilate into anything.

Thats why Canada is not on the verge of a far right uprising in its major cities/urban centers, because they are so multicultural and their immigrants are well - educated, middle class individuals that understand the ideals of diversity as much as the natives.

Its not a forced one - way street a la Europe where the natives have to love diversity while the migrants get a green card.
>>
>>73644459
OP BTFO
>>
>>73646593
>She's from the background of the ruling class of the British Empire.

As a Ugandan Indian, no she isn't. She Indian. Perhaps with a bit of British cultural flavour, but that's it. If I was to have grown up in India (many white Brits did), it doesn't make me Indian and to say I was would be to sully India's proud culture.

Sorry to be so pig headed about this, but I'm sick and tired of British being made to mean anything. Diluted to the point of meaninglessness.
>>
>>73646318
You also need to realize that Putnam's study was on the United States, where racial relations have been tenious at best and an all our purge at worst.

Again, the reason for the results putnam got (assuming they were legitimate) are far more complicated than muh white genocide.
>>
>>73647363
I think you replied to the wrong person desu
>>
>>73646844
>You DO realize many wars are started due to different cultural/ideological groups NOT having enough contact and "mingling" between each other and let prejudice grow.

No, most wars start because of what contact you do have. Why would you go to war with a people you have zero contact with (other than pure "give me what's yours").

>The reason why (partially) Germans hated Jews was because the two groups hardly interacted save business and the annual purge of "Jew town" for king and country.

Germans hated Jews because they were fleecing the country for all it was worth following WW1.

>The main idea of multicultural (one of them at least) is the contact hypothesis. The idea that two groups abandon prejudice with eachother the more they integrate into eachother and live under one banner WITHOUT having to assimilate into anything

Demonstrably bullshit. Most blacks live in the American south. The most racist part of America is the American south - because they have to live with them.

The least racist parts are the places that they never ever have any contact with them, outside of maybe the occasional well off few who are the creme de la creme of said people.

>Thats why Canada is not on the verge of a far right uprising in its major cities/urban centers, because they are so multicultural and their immigrants are well - educated, middle class individuals that understand the ideals of diversity as much as the natives.

See above. that's the few, not the mass. You know some well off ones but the don't represent them as a whole. Just as the aristocracy doesn't particularly represent the average Brit. Also, where such people tend to gather the indigenous people leave. White flight. As a result you have an idealised imagining of what they;re like. You don't really know, but you have never experienced proper minority culture. Only the sanitised MTV version of it.
>>
>>73639672
>Toronto is not a European - Based city. It was always an international city of many different peoples and cultures. In some Native American languages, it translates to "meeting place".
Lel
>>
>>73646844
>Its not a forced one - way street a la Europe where the natives have to love diversity while the migrants get a green card.

We were never asked, and to question it means losing your job at best and jail time at worst.

Under such conditions it's no wonder that people "say" they love it. Open your eyes to reality.
>>
File: 1460258681766.jpg (195 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460258681766.jpg
195 KB, 1024x1280
>>73645544
how is world war one an example? a serbian shot an austrian and then they threw down and everyone else piled on because alliances and shit. fuck, how is world war 2 (the sequel) an example either? adolf "fuck the treaty" hitler wanted to restore germany's lebensraum and shit. neither really makes a case as to why homogenous nation states are bad.
tldr fuck you
>leaf
>>
>>73646779
Since when have there NOT been meth labs and shootings?

Again, Cum Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc fallacy.
>>
>>73641898
>probably best to avoid him.

You mean shoot him.
>>
File: FviuO.jpg (189 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
FviuO.jpg
189 KB, 717x880
>>73648376
you have to go back
>>
File: 1460859333606.png (91 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
1460859333606.png
91 KB, 255x253
>>73646779
Seriously, what happened to the community oriented, friendly, quality place to live called Canada??? I want it back damn it, I WANT IT FUCKING BACK!!!
>>
>>73639119

Never thought I'd see a voice of reason on /pol/.
>>
File: 1426650241561.png (135 KB, 600x770) Image search: [Google]
1426650241561.png
135 KB, 600x770
>>73639119
PASTA INCOMING

>harvard study
>done for almost ten years
>using over twenty six thousand people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism#Opposition_to_multiculturalism
Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study howmulticulturalism affects social trust.[134] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don’t trust the local mayor, they don’t trust the local paper, they don’t trust other people and they don’t trust institutions," writes Putnam.[135] In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that
>[W]e hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it’s not just that we don’t trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don’t trust people who do look like us.[134]
Even Harvard knows this is all a pile of ''feel good'' shit like religion and like religion it relies on persecuting those who dont agree to keep itself mainstream thought.
Full disclosure: After the study was released Putnam was intimidated and harassed because he was accused of helping racists with this study. He later came out and gave a very vague statement saying diversity "had problems but was worth it in the long run" to keep these morons appeased.
This statement gives no indication of the long run is and in fact is not quantified by anything.
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
tl;dr fuck diversity
>>
>>73649181
>>73648720
>>
File: 1450912298421.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1450912298421.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>73649181
>>
File: picture769578.jpg (16 KB, 789x395) Image search: [Google]
picture769578.jpg
16 KB, 789x395
>>73642748
>foster coexistence

That's working really well in Europe.

Why can't we coexist in our own countries and preserve everyone's culture? Why force them all together? You just cause more division.

Pic shows rape rates in Sweden as diversity increased. They're culturally enriched beyond Canada's dreams.
>>
>>73649435
Fuck that man, it's even worse than here. Ledditors have the same opinions as /pol/ but they're such pussies that they don't say it outright.
>>
File: teesdale.gif (74 KB, 468x261) Image search: [Google]
teesdale.gif
74 KB, 468x261
>>73647094
>Sorry to be so pig headed about this
OK, mate. I hear you. I'm northern English.

'English' is easy to label. 'British' is a bit more complicated.
>>
File: reeeee.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
290 KB, 680x680
Look how multicultural and happy south american shitholes are, you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>73649717
>'British' is a bit more complicated.

Only so far as it includes English, Scottish, Welsh and (notionally) Irish. As in "of these isles".
>>
>>73642748
But it does exactly the opposite.
>>
File: 1462649541207.jpg (26 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1462649541207.jpg
26 KB, 480x476
>>73639119
>>
>>73639119
war is peace
freedom is slavery
diversity is strength
>>
Hyper-diversity is a plague on race relations and the reason Toronto is the crime capital of Canada. It's insane. You can easily have a quarter or more of your population be minorities and as long as the host culture keeps its' birthrates up and the citizens all have common ground it'll run just fine. But the more cultures you import from and the more different races there are the less anyone wants to do with each other, the fewer values they have in common, and the more they just go out and kill eachother at 2 in the morning while the whites are all asleep. Toronto is at that point. Every time I'm there I plan to spend as much time as possible in Markham, where you at least have the luxury of being a minority in literally China.
>>
>>73639119
END OF THREAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
File: shoo leaf.jpg (177 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
shoo leaf.jpg
177 KB, 1280x960
>>73640321
>Come to Toronto some time,
Europe. isn't. Canada.

They have mass immigration coming from Thirdworld war torn hellholes that have be tribal for hundreds of years.
>>
>>73639119
I agree with you Canada
>>
>>73651050
Such irony that if he was white, saying those things, he would have been lynched.

Heh.
>>
File: 1461584412599.jpg (61 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
1461584412599.jpg
61 KB, 500x529
Europe has (had) diverse cultures that worked together. Shitty cultures don't work well with good ones
>>
File: 1460507067575.jpg (83 KB, 504x474) Image search: [Google]
1460507067575.jpg
83 KB, 504x474
>>73639119
>>
>>73639119
Calling someone a bigot is not an insult. Being bigoted means that you are intolerant of someone's ideas. Being intolerant of Trumps ideas makes you a bigot. Being intolerant of ISIS's ideas also makes you a bigot. It is impossible for someone to not be a bigot, so stop using it as an insult. You may as well insult someone for being human.
>>
>>73645472
Its not suprising the Americans ITT are being the most racist/have the most prejudace with Brits coming in second.

I love how you come from a highly multicultural country (this is to all you amerifags out there)
>>
File: UhOyBB2.jpg (33 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
UhOyBB2.jpg
33 KB, 480x309
>>73654621
>>
>>73639119
Diversity----for ONLY White countries...
>>
>>73639119

>>
>>73639119

>>
>>73655098
>Asia for Asians
Nice try tho
>>
>>73639119
>>
File: 1453521696884s.jpg (4 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
1453521696884s.jpg
4 KB, 125x102
>>
File: emptycanada.png (393 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
emptycanada.png
393 KB, 800x700
>>73639119
you're an idiot, Cuba and North Korea claim it has no crime in its cities but it doens't make it good.

as a canadian you probably just have extremely low standards, for most of the people around the world living in a multicult police state is like a hell hole. Canadians, especially Torontofags are used to it though, so it feels normal to them. I've experienced it first hand, living in several countries around the world then coming back here. The conditions in Toronto and Canada are abysmal compared to the rest of the world. Canadians are falling behind fast in living standards but they don't even realize it.

I just laugh at Canadians like you when they claim Toronto is paradise on earth, having lived in places like Tokyo and New york, Toronto is like a fucking small town in the outskirts, its infrastructure is shit and the people are obnoxious. Get out of your fucking igloo for once and stop thinking so highly of the shitty barren wasteland you live in. Your shitty ass stats don't prove a damn thing, this is why canucks lose because they only look good on paper but in reality they're absoloute shit.
>>
File: Nationalism vs Multiculturalism.jpg (1 MB, 1989x4378) Image search: [Google]
Nationalism vs Multiculturalism.jpg
1 MB, 1989x4378
>>73639119

Even a child can see why.
0/10
>>
>>73639119
Diversity is only beautiful when segregated and each element knows its place
>>
>>73639119
>>73639951
>>73641544
>>73655332
Holy fuck you guys are embarrassments.
Take a good guess what race/ethnicity is accountable for 90% of all the crime committed here. You have to be blind to not see the whole multiculturalism going on here is a genocide to what Canada originally was.
>>
>>73640375
Op BTFO
P
B
T
F
O
>>
>>73639119
god, I hope trump nukes your shithole.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqdeyUxtwpQ
>>
>>73639119
What do you mean Crime has gone down in Toronto there was a %200 increase in deaths from shootings alone, do you not check statistics?
>>
>>73639119
Imagine the world's cultures like a painter's palette. There is an assortment of reds, blues, greens, yellows, etc etc etc.

Nationalism is blending the paints near the edges, taking a little bit of each color and combining them to make something new, while leaving the original colors intact.

Multiculturalism is smearing all the paints together into one big, bland, brown/black mess where you've lost everything that made those colors distinct and beautiful.
>>
Toronto only works because it's diversity revolves around things that are peaceful in a chaotic city.
>ROM is the shit
Meanwhile, other cities have fucking "Quan" offs where all the minorities dance in a circle until someones weapon falls out of their ankle jeans
>>
Toronto is going to collapse soon. It is over 50% FOBs. is is completely unsustainable as evidenced by Ontario being the most indebted State on the entire fucking planet.
>>
>>73640321
You guys "forgot" to properly white genocide yourselves so you could become a small world after all like Toronto.
>>
>>73639119
Why are Canadians such cheesy cornballs? I know this is bait, but it's so bad. Watch the Aussies for a bit, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>73639119
>8.5% black
There you go OP.
>>
File: tranhungdao.jpg (68 KB, 404x394) Image search: [Google]
tranhungdao.jpg
68 KB, 404x394
OP how much liberal koolaid did you fucking drink? Multiculturalism is a horrendous idea that destroys every ethnic group as a whole. Instead of keeping every culture and ethnic group to itself, cultural marxism mixes them all up into a mess and destroys all tradition of all cultures.

>inb4 that autistically angry Cucknadian comes in to call me a gook/chink
As a Vietnamese, I practically witness the death of my culture in the West every day. Young kids barely know how to speak their language or even point out their motherland on the world map. Asians born here as a whole lose their original culture and traditions to this liberalized politically correct culture. The same "culture" that is destroying European culture as we speak.

If Europe falls, Asia is definitely next to on chopping block and I hope my people wake up and stand against liberalism and multiculturalism, at home and in the West. I'm a traditional, conservative, nationalist Vietnamese (and East Asian in general) not because some white neckbeard on a Mongolian cave painting board told me so, but because I'm one of the last Asians in the West who value their original culture.
>>
>>73647776
>OP hasnt replied to this because he cant refute it
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.