[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Global warming is real, and you can not refute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 24
File: change.gif (3 MB, 720x775) Image search: [Google]
change.gif
3 MB, 720x775
>this gif
And /pol/ still do not believe in global warming...
>>
Tell that to CHYYNA.
>>
>>73638876
>all these years of change
>only 1 degrees difference

lol if u cant handle 1 degrees hotter than u are a fuking cuck

turn on the air con ya dickhead. oh wait, you dont have that in shitskin abbo fuckhead babboon land A.K.A "bruhzile"
>>
>>73639145
>lives in the country with the Great Barrier Reef
>does not know that only one degree already affects

What to expect from an aboriginal?
>>
>>73639755
>me
>an abo

L0LZ. says the dickhead shitskin who still lives in the fuking brazil rainforest copping malaria every night and fashioning throwing sticks to hunt rabid boars

you literally have uncontacted nigger tribes roaming in your jungle. you are a fucking dickhead fuckhead shiteater poor 3rd world faggot, where did you even get internet?

steal whities phone and now usin data conenction? aylmoa
>>
File: 1381825528413.jpg (251 KB, 590x1353) Image search: [Google]
1381825528413.jpg
251 KB, 590x1353
>>73639755
>>lives in the country with the Great Barrier Reef

>great barrier reef
>INSIDE australia

mfw you are this fucn dum
>>
>>73638876
Yeahhhh... Actually there are a lot of variables like WHERE this information was recorded that they used in the gif. back in the 1850s there were VERY few whether monitoring stations. This matters because there is a natural cycle of the earths atmosphere to shift the air cycles of where the hot air raises, is carried and falls. It changes over time, so in a thousand years or so the deserts will move up in latitude.

Thus if in 1850 they were monitoring the whether from New York, London, and Berlin, but the data in 2016 uses averages from China, Nigeria, and 120 other counties, the data is screwed up. Ruins the facts.

Not only that, but NASA recently released that ice on the poles has been GROWING the past few years.

Yet, there is a moon of Jupiter called Europa that is covered in ice that is melting while our ice on Earth has been GROWING. And that moon of Jupiter is not noticeably tectonically active and MUCH FURTHER from the sun.

Europa brings up some very compelling problems for the theory of Global Warming. And before I leave, there was a very promenade GW scientist who recently become very skeptical after finding massive problems with the math used to calculation the temperature change for greenhouse gasses added.

Please be open to all sides at least, and look at the data yourself. That's what I've been trying to do.
>>
ok, the snow storm of last year is one ilusion of my mind.
>>
>the most drastic amount of change was in 2016
I don't think so. Maybe the 70s.
>>
>>73638876
this pic makes no sense since the recent world's CO2 and methane emissions not only are not increased, but are actively getting reduced. so, i'd say that global warming is real, but it has nothing to do with human intervention.
>>
>>73638876
Mind making that gif chart starting say... 10 million years ago?

I think you'd be surprised on the range it travels anon.
>>
>implying a warmer earth would be bad for humans
>>
File: stallman.jpg (16 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
stallman.jpg
16 KB, 500x335
>>73638876
>that temperature scale
>that time scale
I laughed. Good one.
>>
It's over too short a time period to be relevant
>>
>>73642020
yea plus we will save money on heating during the winter also use less energy and less carben emittions because its already warm

fucking dickhead faggot brazilians
>>
>>73638876
yes the climate is changing, but human activity have nothing to do with it. It have more to do with the solar activity.
Even so volcanos and seas are liberating into the atmosphere many many times bigger amounts of CO2 that us.
>>
>>73638876
Yeah but what are you going to do about it? It's a prisoner's dilemma type problem. Those who emit less pay an economic price and those who continue with business as usual don't and are more competitive.

Worst case scenario for a nation is to reduce emissions while everywhere else does not, because then you're stuck with a hot earth and less growth. Least risky scenario is business as usual, if everyone else bands together and picks up the emission slack then you outright win, and if they don't then you're at par.

It also depends on your country specifically. Indonesia should be begging everyone to stop emitting because they will be fucked in the ass. USA and Europe on the other hand doesn't have it so bad, they could even end up better off because climate change doesn't really hurt them that much and the they have the ability to mitigate downsides.
>>
>>73642148
You bring shame on The Great Shitposting Nation of Straya with the quality of your attempts, my man. The 'look at me, i'm so retarded' angle isn't as effective as you believe it is.
>>
>>73642695
UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!!
>>
>>73642695
UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!
>>
>>73642695
UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!
>>
>>73638876
Wow, the temperature of the earth isn't static. Imagine that.

Let's just say "fuck cheap, reliable energy that brings billions of people out of poverty and shit" and go solar.
>>
File: icecorerecordsreconstruction.gif (19 KB, 880x422) Image search: [Google]
icecorerecordsreconstruction.gif
19 KB, 880x422
>>
>>73639145
It is a global average, moron, not the temperature outside your house in your street. And for a global average, this is a large change in a short time.
>>
>>73640029
You seem upset. Why don't you go watch a video and give the laptop back to your parents?
>>
>>73638876
what does it matter what we believe?
>>
>>73640117
"with" is OK, it needn't mean or imply "inside".
You're reaching a bit here, mate.
>>
>>73643802
>>73643877
>being this mad

lebbo would you kindly please get the fuck out
>>
>>73642148
I hate brazilians also, they are only bitches and monkeys.
>>
>>73641393
Ice has been growing on one pole while disappearing on the other pole at the same time. So it is a larger seasonal variation than previously recorded AND when the poles' ice cover is added together, the total ice area is falling.
>>
>>73641883
Which years did these not increase? The RATE of increase has been variable lately - most noticeably during the Global Financial Crisis, when nations stopped building so much (or at all) and demand for steel fell.
>>
>>73641889
This is true. Also true is that 10 million years ago, there was no human population of 7 billion trying to feed itself, live by the coast, etc. It is interesting that global temperatures have been different in the far past, but not relevant to our advanced civilisation surviving in the next few centuries.
>>
>>73638876

I don't refute it I just don't fucking care. So fucking what if the world is getting hotter It'll only effect poor ass niggers. Are you a poor ass nigger OP then stop worrying
>>
File: 1395621033875.gif (2 MB, 319x293) Image search: [Google]
1395621033875.gif
2 MB, 319x293
>>73643146
World goobermint needs all the remaining fossil fuels to build the global police state.
>mfw people eat the new age fear mongering religion of AGW right up and enable it before our eyes.
>>
>>73642020
It only matters in that the extra heat affects weather patterns, which affect crop yields, and extra heat causes more extreme storms, etc. The number on the thermometer is not so important, but if we don't have food or have more floods and cyclones/typhoons or just less predictable weather, THAT matters a lot.
>>
>>73638876
>he thinks 1850-2016 is a significant amount of data in the scope of world history
lol you're a fucking retard

that data is like looking at a tangent line on a graph and thinking you know what the whole graph must look like
>>
>>73643146
Solar or wind power can also be cheap for poor areas: the nation doesn't need to find millions to extend their power grid. Add the new battery storage technology, and they are much better off.
>>
>>73644008
Sorry - I thought you were the mad one. Are you better now?
>>
>>73644667
What world gov't? And why is a global police state any better than a nation-by-nation one?
>>
Anthropogenic global warming is a religious cult supported only by scientific fraud. It's been promoted for solely political reasons.
>>
>>73644573
Do you know anyone living in tornado alley? It will affect them. Anyone in a deep-snow area? They will be affected. Anyone living close to the sea? They won't all be poor or a different skin colour than you.
>>
I highly encourage anyone who believes this leftist pseudo-science to read the 5 part series on coyoteblog.com

He takes time to explain, examine, and dismantle every single argument
>>
>>73642958
>>73643097
>>73643130

wew lad
>>
File: srjsrjtrjstrj.png (157 KB, 555x456) Image search: [Google]
srjsrjtrjstrj.png
157 KB, 555x456
>>
File: ghlfhl;lddldl.png (145 KB, 720x452) Image search: [Google]
ghlfhl;lddldl.png
145 KB, 720x452
>>
>>73645623
>>73645645
Would you please delete this? thx
>>
>>73638876

Hmmm....what about that ice age, OP faggot? Did humans cause that as well?

When will retarded leftists finally understand that the earth has ALWAYS had climate change periodically, sometimes up in temps, sometimes down, but it always changes over long spans of time, and that trying to use this as an excuse for more taxation, regulation, and pushing of shit-ass "alternative energy" sources that underperform is all bullshit?

Stop being a dipshit, OP, and do some more research rather than regurgitating the latest shit you saw on Reddit.
>>
File: 1448415897907.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448415897907.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>73639145
+1 degree?

oh god let's do something about it before it's too late
>>
File: 1449421091599.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1449421091599.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>73639145
>>73640029
>>73640117
>>73642148
>>73642958
>>73643097
>>73643130
>>73644008
Now this is quality shitposting, also
>abo education

Have a (you)
>>
>>73638876
either give a solution to china or shut the fuck up
>>
>>73641393
>there was a very promenade GW scientist who recently become very skeptical after finding massive problems with the math used to calculation the temperature change for greenhouse gasses added.

The fundamental problems with all research is that the numbers and interpretations can't be trusted by the general public. It takes decades of scrutiny to be able to do that but if the fears are correct we don't have decades to vet this shit.

That's why the wisest course of action is preparation. No I don't mean '100% green electricity', I mean redesigning cities to adapt to any extreme weather, make it so it doesn't matter if sea level rises for example.

Of course we still build box shaped houses made of wood in tornado alley and have wooden sewer lines so who the fuck am I kidding?
>>
I put climate change deniers in the same bracket as followers of religion, flat earthers, moon landing conspiracy nuts, and people too fucking stupid to understand the direct link between the number of guns and the number of gun-related deaths in a society.

Chess and pigeon- all of the above.
>>
>>73641889
>10 million years ago

The only concern is whether or not modern human civilization can survive or whether we doomed ourselves not with weapons but with pollution.

Otherwise we'd start the charts when planet was still a ball of fucking fire.
>>
File: 1302402122404.jpg (1008 KB, 2267x2921) Image search: [Google]
1302402122404.jpg
1008 KB, 2267x2921
>>73642020
The hottest countries on the planet are also the shittiest countries on the planet, Canada is the one exception to this.
>>
>comparing the readings from 160 years ago to the readings of today
The accuracy today is a lot higher

>/pol/ doesn't believe in Global Warming!
/pol/ knows that the climate changes. Everyone understands that. /pol/ doesn't believe that human beings are solely responsible, that there are other factors at play and that a carbon tax wouldn't help and is just another way for a tyrannical government to steal your money.

Although, /pol/ is not one person
>>
>>73639145
Abo Edjumacashun
>>
>>73638876
No one fucking doubts that it's real.

What we doubt is if humans cause it by generating CO2. Where's the proof of that?
>>
>>73638876
http://www.iflscience.com/environment/climate-change-could-make-middle-east-uninhabitable-no-matter-what-happens

>Researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry and the Cyprus Institute in Nicosia have been studying the effects of climate change on the notoriously dry and hot Middle East and North African regions for some time, and they have come to a chilling conclusion. Even with the Paris climate change agreement enforced by all signatories, who have pledged to limit warming to no more than 2°C (3.6°F), these parts of the world will still become so hot as to be uninhabitable within the near future.

So cool climate change deniers. Expect to see a bunch of MENA immigrants showing up at your doors!
>>
File: 1461517698611.png (2 MB, 1891x4901) Image search: [Google]
1461517698611.png
2 MB, 1891x4901
So can anyone disprove or confirm pic related?
>>
File: 1451030478295.jpg (96 KB, 477x693) Image search: [Google]
1451030478295.jpg
96 KB, 477x693
>>73647243
>butthurt that his thread didn't get any replies
>>
>>73647043
Beyond the simple fact that the temperature has grown precipitously since the onset of the industrial revolution, there is ample evidence.

I don't really get why GW is such a political, partisan issue anyway. Being douches who leave a shitty planet for our kids.. How is that even political?

But continue to bitch that people don't want to have kids.
>>
>>73644828
Property values in Canada are going up. Just move there when your desert hellhole turns into even more of a hellhole. A shitposting Australian will fit right in.
>>
>>73647243
...as opposed to otherwise?
>>
>>73647346
dumb anime posters
>>
>>73647546
Why would they come to Europe if they have their own country?

>>73647346
Sad, sad day friend.
>>
>>73638876
i used to believe it, but then i realized they wouldn't have to fake so much data (which is confirmed that they do) if it was real. there's a lot of money in fighting climate change, so the scientists have a vested interest in getting results of a single kind
>>
>>73647777
>they wouldn't have to fake so much data (which is confirmed that they do)

Confirmed by who, bloggers?
>>
>>73647043
>No one fucking doubts that it's real.
>What we doubt is if humans cause it by generating CO2.

What I've found is that you can explain this 1000 times, and yet very few people will understand it and remember it.

The general public is deeply, hopelessly confused about two completely separate ideas: (1) that temperatures are rising, and (2) that human activity is the direct cause of the rising temperatures.

Until they understand this difference, a vast majority of the public discussion will be a wasted effort.
>>
>>73647397
>Beyond the simple fact that the temperature has grown precipitously since the onset of the industrial revolution, there is ample evidence.

Provide said evidence then, slant. The evidence presented by IPCC has been doctored repeatedly to show lower historic temps in order to exaggerate the trend, and still hasn't accounted for the 20 year pause.

>muh partisan issue
Because left cucks use this bogus junk science without shame to grab public shekels.
>>
>>73647982
Because this comes from willingly brushing aside any data that points to a human cause. What data would you need to believe in Man made climate change?
>>
If this GIF is real it shows the change has increased massively in the last year alone, which makes me suspicious of the data as it's very convenient, but if true would mean that it's all over if the exponential increase is happening as the GIF indicates. If that's the case, we should be preparing to die, not worrying about how to fix it.
>>
>>73646564
>people too fucking stupid to understand the direct link between the number of guns and the number of gun-related deaths in a society.

It's the same as the more people who drive cars, the more people die in car accidents link.

Or the more people who are on the planet in a year, the more people will die.
>>
File: climate despots.jpg (426 KB, 1651x1152) Image search: [Google]
climate despots.jpg
426 KB, 1651x1152
>>73645189
When the UN and Papacy team up, it's world government.

Why wouldn't you want world government? Simple. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Why is CO2 suddenly an evil molecule?
Carbon is the element of life. Control carbon, control life. Energy is life.

There is nothing new under the sun except maybe 7+ billion monkeys and not enough bananas. Survival in 21st century will be hard enough, enable these faggots and you are signing your own death warrant.
>>
>>73638876
>Global warming
>not a blessing
>High amount of CO2 speeds up plant growth and even support growth on harsher environments
>Melting poles provide huge amount of fresh water
>>
>>73638876
>falling for the ecoism meme
way to go guys
>>
>>73648315
Proof of said IPCC being doctored? Like, a peer review by another climate scientist who isn't with some partisan think tank.
>>
>>73648397
Might be because we've been in a record-breaking el nino and the strongest one in 20 years.
>>
File: last_1000_years.png (36 KB, 410x260) Image search: [Google]
last_1000_years.png
36 KB, 410x260
>>73638876
I feel like this one shows a much better representation.
>>
File: my-surprise.jpg (79 KB, 430x311) Image search: [Google]
my-surprise.jpg
79 KB, 430x311
>>73641636
>higher global temperatures lead to uniformly higher temperature everywhere, all year round, and don't create more extreme weather events.
>>
>>73648382
Any at all? I hear there's ample evidence all the time but no one ever points to any.

Protip: a graph of rising CO2 levels next to a rise in global temperature is NOT ample evidence.
>>
File: JAWRX6S.gif (245 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
JAWRX6S.gif
245 KB, 400x200
more like global storming lmao

all hail the demon prince
>>
File: global warming meme.jpg (86 KB, 817x571) Image search: [Google]
global warming meme.jpg
86 KB, 817x571
>>
>>73643359
Right, so clearly that global spike was on the fall, until these past couple of decades. According to that graph we should be getting colder, and fast
>>
>>73649081
http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/human-contribution-to-gw-faq.html#.VzKMJc41XFI
>>
>>73647243
Do they mopes actually believe now that they can CONTROL GLOBAL TEMPERATURE?

This is just pure silliness.
>>
>>73649337
No. But making an effort to stop emitting so much CO2 could help.
>>
>>73647251
First one makes sense, the planet started as a ball of fire and will cool off until it becomes a lifeless planet like Mars. Well at least until the Sun starts expanding. But it's also not a humanly relevant timescale.

Sea level one is a more reasonable time scale but the level scale makes it look as though a single meter of sea level rise isn't relevant. Consider the flooding that occurs inland when only a few inches or a couple feet of rain falls and then apply that to every coastal city in the world.

4th has too short a time scale

Anything I didn't mention was already covered by a similar explanation.
>>
File: CAM00086.jpg (255 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
CAM00086.jpg
255 KB, 2048x1536
>>73638876
>>
>Implying even 500 years of exact data means anything in the scheme of 5 billion years of earths existence.

The problem with Global warming activists, is they have an inherit feeling of self worth and feel they are powerful and can inflict change.

You can change nothing on the planet. ZERO. Nothing that a few hundred thousands years can't erase like it never happend.

Global Warning advocates have absolutely no sense of time or scale and that's the root of the problem.
>>
>>73647243
Sounds like a great place for the intelligent to seek refuge
>>
How did you know the temperature all the way from 1850s? I call fake
>>
File: Philosophical Pepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Philosophical Pepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>73638876
If it's real, then why am I cold right now?
>>
File: 1462323154221.jpg (98 KB, 378x485) Image search: [Google]
1462323154221.jpg
98 KB, 378x485
>>73649710
>kebab can't into thermometers
>>
>>73649438
You have no idea nor does literally any single person on this planet how much c02 has actually influenced global temperatures.

all you retards can do is say that it

>totally affects it

And meme about c02 levels changing therefore it is the cause of the world warming up even though the entire fucking planet has been heating up since the ice age, and was much much hotter in the jurrasic era when c02 levels were pretty much non existant.
>>
>>73647961
watch the news every now and again, you'll learn some things
>>
>>73647777
>there's a lot of money in fighting climate change,
If we're taking the 'follow the money' angle, which is wise, then there is huge money on both sides of the argument. Most noticeably it's all the same money on both 'sides' just like our political system is.

Example, gas companies don't fear solar or wind because they know their are hard limitations on them. However they go through the motions of opposing them to keep the market that is willing to over pay for the stuff active.

On the other hand, no one ever talks about nuclear unless it's something that will cast a bad light on it.
>>
>>73641393
The ice that is growing is on the ocean you dumb fucking retard it is around a meter thick and comes and goes. The ice that is melting is miles thick and on land.
>>
>>73649841
If i was in Germany or some other western country your post would be totally different
>>
>>73649920
>humans can live in the Jurassic era
Again, what information(what type) would I have to show you for you to believe that CO2 affects climate change?
>>
File: 1459968961219.png (14 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1459968961219.png
14 KB, 701x701
>>73649920
>Introduce massive amounts of something into a closed system
>System changes as a result of this new influx of material

You are literally fucking retarded and I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>73638876

NO NO NO
its not real
the proof is that is REALLY, REALLY very seriously inconvenient

proof.
>>
File: billclinton.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
billclinton.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Let's vote for political leaders because of how we personally feel about temperatures
>>
>>73644828
Just let the massive inevitable extinction event occur and hit try and save what we can.

The world will be much better after a couple billion people starve to death.
>>
>>73644975
you fucking what
I'm an engineer and you are full of shit
PV is not even close to commercially viable, neither is battery storage, and both are worse for the environment than coal
get educated abbo
>>
Always kinda figured we might still be warming up from the last ice age and worried about more important shit like bills and eating.
>>
>>73644562
As long as you pointless coastal urban parasites keep your regulations to yourselves, I see no problem with cutting carbon emissions.
I have no problems with urban areas banning non-commercial motorized traffic entirely. But you fuckers never keep it to yourselves despite being your entire supposed problem.
>>
>>73651284
>burger mad he couldn't afford a house by the ocean
Kek
>>
>>73651107
This. You have an upper limit of 2 kW per square meter under optimal conditions and 100% efficiency with 50% reliability of your city never sees a cloud. If you made a roof over the whole city with 100% conversion magic blackbody photovoltaics you still couldn't meet the electrical demand of the place.
>>
>>73638876
The exponential growth in human population is mainly Africans and China's fault.
So if we kill them off, their carbon footprint will just be eliminated, not reduced.
My V8's do nowhere near the damage niggers and slants do to the earth.
Fuck them.
>>
>>73641393
Found the Drumpf supporter
>>
>>73638876
Reddit pls

Don't bring your religion here.
>>
>>73638876
Worldwide telecommunications and electrical grids will go down from a solar flare or coronal mass ejection before the climate matters.
>>
>>73638876
If I brought up the vostek ice core samples would you be open minded enough to change your well intentioned, albeit misguided views? You're not stupid, I have faith you'll be shocked but you're not close minded.
>>
>>73646923
>the hottest temperature ever recorded was in the USA
>>
>>73639145
Dear god I pray this is bait
>>
File: cucktales.jpg (85 KB, 496x700) Image search: [Google]
cucktales.jpg
85 KB, 496x700
>>73638876
so you've measured from 1850 to 2016 just to discover that we're in a warming period? after our cooling period from 1300-1850? great job, you huehuehue.
>>
>>73653460
>the place is literally called Death Valley
>>
>>73653460
I'm pretty sure the hottest temperatures ever recorded were done by satellites near the sun
>>
>>73655239
The hottest temperatures ever recorded were probably recorded in a lab using lasers. Oddly the coldest temperatures ever recorded were also recorded in a lab using lasers.

Lasers HOW DO THEY WORK?
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.