[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female South African judge : "rape is part of black culture"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: SAJudge.png (157 KB, 939x333) Image search: [Google]
SAJudge.png
157 KB, 939x333
>'Black men see gang-rape of babies, daughters and mothers as a pleasurable past-time':
>Calls for white female South African judge to quit after her social media messages are leaked

>South African judge Mabel Jansen sparked controversy with comments
>Groups have reacted furiously to her social media postings on the matter
>She suggested that rape was part of black culture in the African country
>Women were seen by black men as there to 'pleasure them', she added

I know you faggots are busy with GayVision'16 but we got to do what we got to do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3581330/Black-men-gang-rape-babies-daughters-mothers-pleasurable-past-time-Calls-female-South-African-judge-quit-social-media-messages-leaked.html

wewlad
>>
>>73625339
She speaks the truth
Would be a good VP for trump to consider
>>
we see living proof of this in america and now even in europe
>>
>>73625339
White South Africans are the most redpilled people on this planet.
>>
>>73625461
She does speak the truth indeed but what will happen to her now.
We all know whats going on in SA now, I wonder what will they do to her or how will they deal with her.
>>
Fucking South Africans know how bad the niggers are, because they have to deal with them every God damned day.

While the Eurocucks here are just begging for more black cock to shove down their slackened throats.
>>
>>73625823
Lemme fix that for you.

>While the TRAITORS here are just begging for more black cock to shove down their slackened throats.
>>
>>73626269
A lot of them are also kikes.
>>
>>73625823
Always whining about Euros when you faggots have the most jungle fever literally worshipping niggers on all fronts
>>
>>73625673
She's probably dead under a pile of rocks by now. There's no saving her
>>
>>73625461
>vp

For what
>>
>>73625339
Lol,

What kind of culture do you have that you and your bros sit around laughing about that one time you all gang raped your own mom??
>>
Rare to find a redpilled judge.
>>
WE
E
>>
File: map_nhblack.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
map_nhblack.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>73626411
Take a look at this map and then superimpose on it what parts of the US have the biggest racists.
>>
>>73626892
Exactly what I was thinking
>>
>>73625823
Many South Africans have capitulated.
They have the whole Yale thing.
Yale thing?
Yeah, Yale thing.
What do you mean, "Yale thing"?
Blacks chimping out at universities and getting special treatment whilst the whites twiddle their thumbs.

My rankings for how far down the black/white race-conflict path the West is :
1) South Africa
2) USA
3) Western Europe
>>
File: kekkiooo.png (36 KB, 863x203) Image search: [Google]
kekkiooo.png
36 KB, 863x203
>1 IN 4 SWEDISH WOMEN WILL BE RAPED AS SEXUAL ASSAULTS INCREASE 500%

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

I don't know how credible this source is but it was written on January 29, 2013 and maybe w don't have yet 1 in 4 but we definitely have shit loads going on in Sweden. Related >>73626892
>>
>>73625339

Based judge. The only news here is that we have proof not all women in positions of power are dumb cunts.
>>
>>73626411
Where the fuck did you get that shit from? Buzzfeed?
>>
>>73627097
Apartheid in all white nations, now.
>>
>>73625339

>we got to do what we got to do

Let's get this bitch fired.
>>
File: 1460688246999.png (305 KB, 389x429) Image search: [Google]
1460688246999.png
305 KB, 389x429
>>73625339
Blacks of South Africa do not represent all the blacks in the entire african continent, you racist twat.
>>
>>73627290
There are over a million people who agree with you an over a billion people who disagree with you.
We have to be scholarly Spartans
>>
>>73627388
>b8 but alright

South-Africa didn't have niggers originally. They're all migrants from more northern regions. There's a good chance that they literally do.
>>
"Black culture" is a bit of a dumb way of putting it.
>>
>>73627388
Obvious b8
I'm going in for it anyway.

>Argentinian nigger defending other nig nogs topkekiokekikek
>>
>>73627388

You're right, the South African ones had far better chances than most to learn to be civilized and still fucked it up.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.