[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada will be an Asian country. All your cities will be turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x656
Canada will be an Asian country.
All your cities will be turned into tokyos, seouls, beijings.
White man needs to leave.
>>
not the worst thing that could happen senpai
>>
>>73622862
ching chong ping pong
>>
>>73622862
Tbh I don't mind.

I've never had a problem with any of the east asians living in my city.
>>
>>73622862
White man wants to leave.

wat do
>>
i actually like dem azian countries
Better then allahu and niggers
>>
>>73623403
Come here, we have pretty low standards of living, with your salary you'll be living like a king,and we are 99.9% white
>>
Western asians are weak, they will try to be tolerant and allow the import of islam, the same political ideology that has tried to rape Asia for 1000 years.

There is only 1 possible outcome to this leftwing progressiveness, and that's the destruction of the west due to all the africa import and islam import.
>>
>>73622862
Rape of toronto?

Vancouver death march?
>>
I grew up fighting slants.

You are pussies. Complete and utter pussies. All of that shit about you being tough is just in the movies.
>>
>>73622862
>tokyos, seouls, beijings
Could be worse. Lots of white people in those cities, by the way.
>>
>>73622862
Except that asian women love white men
>>
Tokyo and soul yes

Beijing fuck no

Either way theyre doing those blandass canadian cities a favor
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.