[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else came here while absolutely hating muslims and ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1411228484388.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411228484388.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
Anyone else came here while absolutely hating muslims and ended up kind of liking them just because of how retarded the population of this board is?
>>
I am a #cruzmissle
>>
>>73619559
There are NO Hillary Shills
>>
>>73619659
>>73619721
what?
>>
>>73619559
/pol/ was always retarded compare to reddit it's a much better place.
>>
>>73619559
Anybody else came here to laugh at the fascists and nazis and started reading threads, then wondered how come you never heard about anything they posted here on the news, then read the arguments in between the memes and got redpilled?
>>
File: 1410928652962.jpg (67 KB, 343x335) Image search: [Google]
1410928652962.jpg
67 KB, 343x335
>>73619845
>changing your worldview based on what teens say on the internet
>>
>>73619559
Sou you hated muslims?

You fucking racist piece of shit!
>>
> ended up kind of liking them
liking? dear god, no. But I will give them a polite nod, or tip of the fedora, if you will to their fondness for traditional values, not because I agree with those values all too much, but simply because how they BTFO the progressive, feminists, and lefties who go out of their way to defend them only to find out that their black and brown pets align more, and have more in common with conservatives.

This brings me endless joy. My slightly-tepid reverence for them ends there, though because things i hold dear like freedom of speech and democracy they spit on.

Oh -- and because of /pol/ I do have a huge brown girl fetish, though.
>>
>>73620233
>not changing your worldview in the face of proper arguments
SJW detected.

Is the sun also still orbiting the earth in your mind?
>>
>>73620662
no but apparently if /pol/ told you it did, you would believe it
>>
/pol/ made me a zionist
based Israel
>>
File: it's happening.gif (425 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
it's happening.gif
425 KB, 1221x850
>>73619845
Yea, it happens a lot.
>>
>>73619559
you are retarded you islamophobe.
>>
>>73620765
Absolutely!

/pol/ opened my eyes on how Trump is the greatest thing to ever happen and I am proud to call myself a human bean since he is one of us.

Of course /pol/ also told me that every single ailment of this universe is due to the Jews. Did you knew they caused the Big Bang? At some point the jews concentrated so much matter because of their greed that it exploded and that's how all of us arose.

I am sure, Debtbro, that your failings are all because of the jews. It would be easy to say that Merkel tried to help destroying your country to money could be fueled to the banks more easily, or that corruption and easy european money had you live on a wealth you actually couldn't afford, no, Debtbro. IT IS THE JEWS. JEEEEEEWWWWS.
>>
File: 1462076970912.png (927 KB, 1207x1344) Image search: [Google]
1462076970912.png
927 KB, 1207x1344
I hate refugees more. Muslims about the same. But only because /pol/ clued me in on degeneracy, and while I hate them more for being culturally different now, I respect more there willingness to suppress degeneracy. So as long as they don't try to immigrate, we're good.
>>
>>73620579
I also want to point out that changing your opinion or view on something simply based on the dislike of a certain group of people, and not on on the merit of the thing itself is the pinnacle of stupidity.

Actually this whole thread is stupid. Instead let's talk about which are hotter: Lebanese or iranians(persian)
>>
File: eVNRovg.png (756 KB, 646x646) Image search: [Google]
eVNRovg.png
756 KB, 646x646
>>73621440
iranian
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.