[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UN wants to resettle 10 percent of the world’s refugees A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1432677169439.jpg (74 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
1432677169439.jpg
74 KB, 560x765
UN wants to resettle 10 percent of the world’s refugees

A new UN plan to tackle the worst refugee crisis since World War II would aim to resettle at least 10 percent of refugees annually, piling pressure on countries to open up their doors to those fleeing wars and disasters.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon outlined the proposal for a new “global compact on responsibility-sharing” on Monday to address the crisis from the 60 million refugees and displaced people worldwide.
The United Nations hopes that new deal will lift some of the burden on developing countries in the refugee crisis, which has been fueled by the five-year war in Syria and other conflicts.
The proposal calls for resettling at least 10 percent of the global refugee population of 19.6 million annually under a scheme that would be negotiated at the United Nations.
“With equitable responsiblity sharing, there would be no crisis for host countries,” Ban said.
“We can afford to help, and we know what we need to do,” but too often fear, ignorance and xenophobia get in the way, he said.
The UN plan was put forward as the European Union has been bogged down in disputes over how to deal with its refugee crisis.
An EU deal with Turkey, which has agreed to take back migrants in exchange for a string of concessions, has run into hurdles and the bloc has been haggling over how to share out the burden of resettlements.
More than 184,000 migrants have arrived in Europe by sea already this year, up from nearly 49,000 for the same four-month period last year as the refugee crisis rages on.
The global compact on refugees is expected to be adopted at a UN summit on September 19, that will be followed on September 20 by a US pledging conference.
President Barack Obama will host that conference on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly meeting to ask countries to come forward and announce the number of refugees they are willing to take in along with any other support they can offer.

https://archive.is/Uhh9g
>>
>>73617611
Good thing our constitution specifically forbids the resettlement of foreign populations on our territory.

Too bad most Romanians are politically illiterate and our politicians have no shame.
>>
>>73617611
Are they trying to send them all over the world now, instead of just Europe?
>>
>>73619132
Just in 1st world countries, which mean white countries.
>>
File: hofer.jpg (175 KB, 1155x921) Image search: [Google]
hofer.jpg
175 KB, 1155x921
>>73617611
not gonna happen :^)
>>
>>73617924
>Good thing our constitution specifically forbids the resettlement of foreign populations on our territory.

interesting clause for a gypsy country
>>
>>73619889
>60% white
>>
>>73620123
>Muh pure white country!
>less relevant then middle eastern shitholes

How's that working out for you champ?
>>
>>73617611
Perhaps these cowards should have fought for their countries, instead of running away?
>>
File: austria jew.png (20 KB, 260x291) Image search: [Google]
austria jew.png
20 KB, 260x291
>>73619679
Austria’s Right Wing Presidential Front Runner Softens: Migrants And EU Membership ‘OK’

https://archive.is/p9t7I

I hope so.
>>
>>73620351
>0 beheadings
>0 bombings
>0 mass shootings

Pretty well bud.
>>
>>73617611
My good friend, please, tell me the truth.
Do you have an english copy of this book?
If you do, please I beg you do share with me!
>>
>>73620682
>Migrants And EU Membership ‘OK’
so?

nothing new in this article. he never said all foreigners shall leave the country.
>>
>>73622111
There's a German pdf on archive.org, but I don't know if there's a full English translation available online.
>>
>>73622111
https://concen.org/content/coudenhove-kalergi-praktischer-idealismus-practical-idealism-1925
>>
>>73623350
I don't know if the torrent is still alive, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.