[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Follow up on previous thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 22
File: frog.png (189 KB, 1325x485) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
189 KB, 1325x485
Thursday I made a thread (>>73080342 and pic related)

Figured, for those interested, that a follow up would be in place..
Disregarding the numerous trolls calling me a cuck, those who wanted me to kill my mother and the faggots who told me to embrace my fate as being a muslim's wife's son, i did get some solid advice.

This is what happened:

>after thread, decide to give it a chance
>call mom and tell her I would like to join them for lunch sunday
>i assure her (she knew i was skeptical) that i would participate with an open mind and not be cold from the beginning
>i was lying
>fast forward to sunday
>i came to my mothers house early and helped prepare lunch
>she's serving hummus, turkish meatballs, tzaziki, some bread and kebab grill spears with veggies
>"traditional arabian feast" she calls it
>i can feel the autist rage inside of me building up
>knocks on door
>mom opens, she breaks out in a girle whine and I can hear them speaking in broken english
>loud sounds of kissing and fondling
>god fucking damnit
>i wait in the living room for him to enter
>he comes in, skinny, bearded, smells like a mix of cologne and shit, greasy hair and mono brows
>he reaches out to shake my hand, i extend my hand as well
>grabs hand, drags me in and goes for a hug
>i breathe just as he has dragged my face into his shirt, his fucking stink makes me almost vomit
>surprised by his sudden movement i shove him back
>mom looks at me in horror, he's clueless
>declare "this won't work"
>leave

haven't spoken to my mom since. she has tried calling me several times, I even got a facebook request from her boyfriend.

I've decided to give her an ultimatum:

either drop him for good or never see me again.

How should i phrase this?
>>
>How should i phrase this?
either drop him for good or never see me again.
>>
>>73614968
why do you even bother commenting?

obviously what I mean is how should i in a sober way put this in writing in a way that doesn't reveal my very racist motives and which will make it clear to her, that while i care for her and want her, I cannot accept that she is putting herself in danger as well as dishonoring me by seeing a Muslim man
>>
>>73615162
Just tell your mom that you think she is too good for him.
>>
>>73614739
Honestly.
I think you need to learn more about the guy.
He could be a guy that wants to integrate, become danish, etc.
Nah, who am I kidding, 11 years and he still hasn't learned the language and has no job.
How old is he? Do you know what he did before he was out of a job?
>>
>>73614739
>>73615283
Actually, im going to read the other thread.
>>
well i dont think you can do it without sounding racist. I would say him or me. and that she is dishonoring the entire family by seeing a muslim
Good luck!
>>
>>73615283
He's 37, allegedly he has some good education from Iraq but can't put it to use in Denmark

I don't think he has ever worked in Denmark, but my mom puts it as if he's "between jobs"
>>
>>73615283
>Muslim
>Wrong skin color
>refugee
>with your mother
Get your mother to leave him or get some loyal friend and "threaten" him
>>
>>73615450
37 and on kontanthjælp for probably 11 years. Holy shit, I hope your mother sees the light.
>>
This is Eliot Rogers level of Autism. Get a fuckin life you freak.
>>
>>73614739

Either drop him for good or never see me again.
>>
>>73615665
-Triggered muslim
>>
now even if he weren't muslim, he smells bad, is greasy, is jobless and can barely communicate with your mom, these are reasons enough for you to dislike her current boyfriend choice.

based on that alone you can tell her

>either drop him for good or never see me again.

because she is literally too good for this lousy partner
>>
>>73615162
>deadbeat who doesn't speak the language
>virtually unemployable mooch

Just tell her he's trash and you get a bad vibe from him. Give her the ultimatum and tell her you aren't going to idly watch her ruin her life. If she figures out you're being racist, who gives a fuck. I love my mother, but if she was a coalburner, then she wouldn't even get an ultimatum. There can only be punishment sometimes. If she is going to pull the race card even though he is obviously a bad partner for other reasons, there is no saving her. Hopefully when other women see her, they will see her as an example of what happens.
>>
>>73614739
You need to get laid and stop giving a fuck about other peoples happiness you sperg.
>>
>>73616000
Nice trips, Achmed.
>>
>>73614739
Just let her do it. Maybe they will spare you in 10-20 years because you're the son of a Muslim's wife
>>
>>73614739
Don't allow invaders to embed themselves within your family. You've done well so far.
>>
File: 1460962483472.png (902 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
1460962483472.png
902 KB, 600x3315
Tell your mother that you are never speaking to her again and that she'll die cold and alone because of her deplorable and frankly unforgivable treachery.
>>
>>73616000
Sup muhammad
>>
File: XC-K7LScBE8.jpg (55 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
XC-K7LScBE8.jpg
55 KB, 604x452
That's sad, I understand your rage, but I also understand your mom.She just wants to be happy.
>>
>>73614739
>protesting immigrant culture by letting the family unit deteriorate further
The Jews have you trapped, no matter what you do.
>>
File: 1368650604008.gif (112 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1368650604008.gif
112 KB, 150x150
>>73614739
>smells like cologne
>>
File: denmarkflagandcountry.png (189 KB, 769x591) Image search: [Google]
denmarkflagandcountry.png
189 KB, 769x591
>>73616515
Their country is literally shaped like a merchant.
>>
>>73614739
You are most certainly a cuckhold
>>
>Smells like shit
>Doesnt speak good Danish or English
>Unemployed for 11 years

Is this not enough reason?
Thats more than enough reason here.
>>
>>73615665
Ahmed go
>>
>>73615450
Well, I read the other post.

It seems that this guy would be a bad choice even if he wasn't an immigrant.

How about you have a proper discussion with your mother about his past job situation (as well as other children etc.), you might even ask how religious he / his family is.
Just don't mention ethnicity at all, she will immediately think you're a racist and will probably reject all of the otherwise valid points you'd place in front of her.
>>
>>73616638
Holy fuck...
>>
>>73616638
Thaaat's a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>73616870
>>73615851
>>73615769
>>73615642

Yes, he's a total scum loser and it should be obvious to anyone. Yet my mom is absolutely clueless to this.

What initially concerned me the most was these facts. That he is a muslim is bad too, but if he was a muslim, yet had a job, knew the language etc. I would definetely not have as many reservations as I do now.

I don't understand why my mother struggles to face the hard facts I've always considered her intelligent and sharp enough to make the right choices for herself, hence why this is a shock to me
>>
File: 1462825430559.png (2 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1462825430559.png
2 KB, 444x444
>>73617222
You must be new here.
>>
File: 1459634991700.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459634991700.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
>>73614739
Let's sum this all up:

1. Your mother has zero sexual market value so only a sandnigger would touch her. She's desperate so her only possible mate is the bottom of the bottom of the barrel
2. She tried going back to when she mattered, since even your father moved on and she is left alone and aging.
3. She tried luring you into her horrible decision, and if you falter now you will end up feeding her delusion that this is a good choice.

Want a headsup? Just give her the civil death sentence, ignore her FULLY. If she asks anything face to face, tell her simply that she''s being pathetic and should shape up.
Go on with your life and possibly get closer to your dad and your stepmom, it would be a far better and healty situation.
>>
>>73614739
Tell her that she is making a big mistake, not because he is a dune coon, but because he probably won't ever learn danish, has no job and going to drain her financially, he will impose his belief system on her (headscarf, moderate clothing, no make-up and hair-coloring). Women hate being controlled. If that doesn't work, go fake a smile, get to know him and his secrets (if he ever cheated for example), then softly create tensions between them. Don't pressure her too hard, it will make you seem like the bad guy.
>>
>>73614739
It pleases me you heeded my advice from last thread.

She will get redpilled when shes broke and he leaves her, either that or hes going for that greencard marriage.

either way good job danebro, hope it turns out for the better for you.
>>
>>73614739
>.]
tell her you love her, and since you want the best for her, she will have to choose between a little "adventure" or find someone else, also play on her emotions by saying you "feel" you can't trust him and hint at infedelity.
>>
File: mfw (3).jpg (169 KB, 1423x1071) Image search: [Google]
mfw (3).jpg
169 KB, 1423x1071
>>73614739
don't be fucking stupid, follow the asshole and kill him, your mother is not going to respond to reason we perfectly now you don't want to deal with that piece of shit, do it now before she is too attached to him

also do not reply to me, close the browser and delete history and let's hope you are on public wifi
>>
File: art.png (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
art.png
21 KB, 300x300
>>73617362
>>
>>73614739
Tell he you hate them. Tell her how immoral Islam is. Then kindly explain to her that she will never meet her grandchildren if she continues being a degenerate race traitor.
>>
File: 41191_vedran_corluka_1.jpg (16 KB, 260x390) Image search: [Google]
41191_vedran_corluka_1.jpg
16 KB, 260x390
If she choses him over you,kill them both,then do a shooting spree in a nearby mosque.
Well,that's what I'd do.
>>
>>73614739
Oh and tell her Europe is being raped and exploited by these useless pedo worshipers, and you are really dissapointed in her for being naive and not look around her a second time in critical thinking.

Say you fucking hate perkers as of late.

its your mother theres no need to hide the truth. You love her, she deserves the truth.

i legit wish you the best.
>>
>>73614739
Listen man here's how you do it. First let them do what they want be patient. And if that Muslim shit head decides to let's say go out of line with certain stuff that really matters as in personality ways, then put him in his place like you would any other dude. Don't make it about his color and his religion. Make it about his demeanour make it about who he is as a person, and call him an infidel, if he thinks he's not that Muslim he's and infidel that needs to be treated like one should according to his own religion.
>>
Wow way to take our advice OP. You sure showed them by acting like a huge August and accomplishing nothing.

This was the worst follow up.
>>
>>73614739
>>
>>73615162

What does she even see in him? He obviously can't speak Danish and I'm sure it's debatable he can speak English so he's unemployable. It's all just Taqqiya anyways. Once he moves so do 7 other Muhammads.
>>
>>73615450
> he has some good education from Iraq but can't put it to use in Denmark

That's because he got it in a Madrassa.
>>
File: wp-1450392368127.jpg (32 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
wp-1450392368127.jpg
32 KB, 500x680
>>73617286
How old is your mother?
Is she well educated?
Is she liberal and does she welcome refugees?
How come she's fallen so low as to date Muslim,when there are many Dannish men out there?
>>
>>73614739

frame him with bomb materials then call the cops
>>
>>73618001
Lol, believe it or not, there is a real world outside of /pol/ where people don't just yell cuck, cut ties with their family for good or go on genocidal murder sprees to inititate a race war

in that world one tries to solve issues in a civilized manner with the appropriate respect for ones soroundings... and when it concerns ones mother one ought to try to be respectful while also making it clear that her choices are unacceptable
>>
Sounds like just another day in Scandinavia to me family.
>>
>>73614739
Well done Anon. 10/10.
>>
>>73618472
>in that world one tries to solve issues in a civilized manner with the appropriate respect for ones soroundings... and when it concerns ones mother one ought to try to be respectful while also making it clear that her choices are unacceptable
you fucking cuck.
if my mom tried to marry a muslim right now i'd literally tell her off and completely ignore her.

this is why europe is so cucked
brb enjoying my world of 0 refugees
>>
>>73617286
>>73617421
>that she''s being pathetic and should shape up.
this OP,

thanks for the follow up, you did the right thing. I maybe would have given them 2hrs or so, but don't look back now.

i was in last thread too, save them both as pdf, and read them in a couple of years. there might be things you just overread. godspeed, best wishes fra tyskland, hamburg!
>>
>>73614739
Are there like public records of him? Like what jobs he held? Maybe something at the work/free money office? Find those and show your mother? Like literally find out that he is a shitstain that wants nothing but free money, free citizenship and then establish a fuckin Hallal or whatever they call it. Prove it to her and make your ultimatum. If she chooses him, well, good riddance, what a cunt.
>>
File: 1461104704740.jpg (68 KB, 950x642) Image search: [Google]
1461104704740.jpg
68 KB, 950x642
>>73618472
>>73614739
Is your dad with a danish woman?

Tell your mom that she really should think through if she wants to go through with this and that you get really strong negative vibes about him, something is wrong with the picture.

If it really come down to you having to give her the option of him or you you should talk to your siblings if you have any, you don't want to be the only one in the family to cut your mom out of your life

If she even goes through with it after that, tell her that you are gonna see her a lot less, probably only on mayor holidays such as christmas or her birthday. Dont cut your mom of completely in your life!

Maybe she'll come to the same conclusiona as you after having spent longer periods of time with him
>>
>>73619336
>>73618472
You can also say that you are only gonna see her when he's not around,

and that you really would cut the ties if she decides to have children with him, that would be when I would start to consider hat
>>
>>73619336
> holidays such as christmas

If Muhammad allows it.
>>
>>73615665

Your mudslime is showing faggot.

>>73614739

Good on ya OP!
>>
>>73618858
the moon is on your flag mate
we all know what this means

>>73618413
shes 44, got some marketing degree but has been working with webdesign most of her life
socially she's liberal but being a decent paid worker she's more right wing in terms of fiscal matters. she's totally fine with gays and believes that no one should be discriminated because of their race/gender/religion. I wouldn't call her full blown LBGT because she has implied more than once that she considers transexuals weird.

regarding refugees she was very upset when the media showed pictures of the "refugees" and their kids escaping a war zone, walking through europe and was horrified at the thought of them sailing across the Mediterranean. She's been pretty welcoming to refugees because of that, but hasnt been active politically by demonstrating nor has she been part of "welcome refugees" or similar minded groups

I have no clue why she has degraded herself to this. She's OK looking i guess and I suppose there is a certain attractiveness in itself to be with a woman who is financially well off (partly because of her salary but also because of some inheritance and divorce money from my dad).

I honestly can't answer your last question

>>73619336
Yep, my dad is married to a Danish woman.
my sister is 12 so it woulnd't be appropriate to drag her into this the way I'm involved I think

I can't help but be protective of my mother. I'm afraid that if she sees the Muslim guy for too long, the Muslim guy will get possesive and ultimately violent with her. It's difficult to leave these kinds of relationships, especially if he reverts to his primal savage muslim state
>>
>>73614739
i don't know op from the looks here you don't even need the race card he's given you enough ammo on his own just from that first meeting

>can't speak the language after 7 years
>won't get a job
>doesn't even shower
>he knew when you were coming and was too busy fondling her to greet you properly
>doesn't give enough of a shit about you or her to try to leave a good impression

tell your mom that you love her and she deserves better than this slob you don't have to cut her out of your life but you don't have to put up with him either
>>
>>73620427
>he knew when you were coming and was too busy fondling her to greet you properly

This is actually a good point.
>>
File: merkel.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
merkel.gif
2 MB, 400x350
>>73615665
Go home Ahmed. Allah doesn't like you using technology.
>>
>>73620427
>>73620610

oh wait fuck it was 11 years thats way worse
also say he comes off as a sleazebag that's only interested in her for sex
>>
Maybe try giving him a chance. He could be a good person. Not everybody takes their religion seriously or pays attention to it at all.
>>
>>73614739
He hugged you and if your mom cant have kids who gives a fuck let her be happy you fucking autist
>>
>>73614739
Your mom is a lost cause. Btw do you have a picture of her, cuck?
>>
>>73618429
This, I guess.
>>
>>73618429
Do it OP. Close this website, and pray to god they don't find it out
>>
>>73620993
How again is it I am a cuck?
It's not like I want to be in a relationship with my mother, so I can't exactly get cuckolded

I'm not gonna post pics of my mom, I don't need this to go public. I am already risking that someone I know personally sees this thread and figures out its me
>>
>>73614739
Sig til din mor at den skide perker skal fucke af eller så skrider du.
Det er simpelt.
hun vil nok hade dig i et stykke tid men forhåbentlig vil hun indse, at alle, og jeg mener ALLE, ville se det forhold som noget grotesk og forkert.
Andre mænd vil se hende, som en kvinde der er så lidt værd, at hun bliver nod til at nojes med en geddeknepper.
Gi' hende ultimatummet for hendes egen skyld
>>
File: Skippy.jpg (444 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Skippy.jpg
444 KB, 3072x2304
>>73614739
Congrats OP, you are not a cuck.

>either drop him for good or never see me again.

Stick some reasons before "either drop him for good or never see me again.", preferably ones that don't reveal your power level too much (he is a slob, he is a mooch, you are too different, etc.)
>>
>>73621311
Dude, just stop. You mom is failure, and you need to tell her. You need to explain to her how a that mudslim doesn't have a job and anyway of helping her. You need to explain what islam is, you need to tell her to shut the fuck up and tell her this all a fucking phase and she needs to deal with it.

Fucking shit. I honestly can't believe that you ruled us once
>>
>>73617671
This is Denmark not Mejico, senor. There isn't a murder every 5 seconds like here in North America. He'll probably get caught.
>>
>>73621502
>Dude, just stop.

Fuck off camel raper.
>>
>>73614739
You don't need to do anything, just let nature work for you. At some point soon she'll dumb him because he's a loser.
>>
>>73614739

Nice blog faggot.

You expect us to hold your hand through this?
>>
>>73620353
Now it's starting to make sense. He's secretly there to rape and breed your 12 year old sister. Take care of the problem before she's another statistic. You've been warned.
>>
File: 1457105212908.png (33 KB, 234x172) Image search: [Google]
1457105212908.png
33 KB, 234x172
>>73614739
Good job danebro, god speed.
>>
>>73623017
>>73620353
Yeah, this is a giant red flag
>12 year old girl in the house

Why didn't you mention that sooner OP? You HAVE to stop the guy, don't listen to the cucks who say "lol bro just let him be". There's just too big a chance that your sister will get ficki ficki'd eventually.
>>
>>73614739
It's that simple. She has to choose her child or the shitskin. Wonder what she'll do??
>>
>>73623646

kek. She is going to keep fucking him.
>>
>>73623517
As stated in the last thread, my sister lives with my dad so it's not relevant

she hasn't met my moms boyfriend and there is no plans of her going to, to my knowledge
>>
This is an advice coming from a woman:

>tell your mother that you only want the best for her
>and you really don't think that this unemployed man is that
>"momma you deserve someone who's on the same wealth level than you, so that the setup is equal and that you can travel together etc, it's important that your lifestyles match"
>"don't you also want someone who with you can have intellectual discussions with? cause of the language barrier you two can't."
>"mom if I dated a chick I had nothing in common with, who was an adult but who hadn't learned the language yet and who didn't even support himself, you wouldn't like that, right?"
>"and come on mother, all my friends are always telling me how pretty my mom is, you can sure do better than him."
>"mom I really don't mind if you date a muslim or a non-Dane as long as I don't get bad vibes from him and I know that the setup is okay to begin with."
>"I love you mom and I just want the best for you. He ain't that, I'm afraid."
>>
>>73614739
Listen here brother, you need to be smart with kebabs, your mother will never leave him because she's a stupid female and kebab can't be beaten by brute force
You need to act like everything is ok, get close to the kebab, watch him, get to know him and his flaws
If they think you are ok with that relationship they will relax around you and that will be their vulnerability
Dig up some dirt on muslim fucker if you can
If you can't, then set him up with something like he's meeting with other women or get him drunk and provoke him to hit you by insulting him or drug him, some shit that your mother doesn't like
Good luck friend and never surrender to kebabs
>>
>>73624125
>>73624125
Very good, I might write out a text to her that says something like this

I think it's easier to put it in writing that saying it face to face
>>
>>73624125
that shit will never work, she is probably already blinded by that mudslime's dick and aggressive behaviour, he will only look like a weak pussy if he acts like that
he needs to fuck their relationship up the good old way
>>
>>73624438
>>73624906
I think it's a good idea, especially cause you really must be a bit cheesy and even lie a bit, but trust me, that's how to deal with women. If you'd explode and try to force the entire red pill down to her throat, it'll just cause issues between you and if your mom is already emotionally invested in that guy as he probably is, no amount of rage, even coming from her own son will help the matter.

So just be smart about it, and tell her the same what you told us - that he has no job, no money, no actual education, can't the language. He's just simply not on your mother's level and therefore there's a big risk that he's in to it cause he wants to take an advantage of her financial stability.

I don't know what that Serb meant with the "good old way," my guess is that if OP gave an ultimatum to his mom saying that it's him or the muslim, the mom would just tell him that she can do what ever she wants cause she's an adult blabalbla. Which is true. And having your own son telling you what you should or should not do, well it's just not in our culture and our kids don't really have any authority on us.

So OP really should try to be diplomatic about it first. Then if his mom doesn't listen, well I guess then OP could be more hard on her and tell her that in muslim culture women are treated like shit and that the man has grown up in a culture where women are treated badly. And that the guy will probably try to take her money one way or another cause "why would a 37yo date an old hag anyway."

But first try the diplomatic card, attack if negotiations doesn't work.
>>
>>73625338

OP's mom is a lost cause.

She's been kebabed.
>>
>>73624125
Sorry cutie but that is horseshit. She can just call it "true love"and the dumb broad would still drink her own shit-koolaid to avoid facing reality that shes and unfuckable loser who has to go after immigrant cock to get a shot at a fuck.

If this boi goes all meek on her, it will only facilitate her daydreaming. If he shatters her illusions, there is still some kind of hope for an happy ending.
If not, she'll finish burying her life in shit.
>>
>>73625634
Well the only reasonable explanation after OPs description of the sandnig is that he probably is hung like a kebab skewer.
>>
>>73625971

Why does this comment make my Turk sense tingle?
>>
>>73614739

When will you faggots realize these are troll threads? Its one person using a proxy to write all these fake ass fucking Mudslime cuckening stories, earlier today it was a Canadian that got cucked by a Muslim, now its a Danish guys mom.

Fuck off with these fake fucking threads
>>
hun er en kvinde, så du skal appalere til hendes folelser, hvis du ikke vil afslore at du ar racist så kom op med en ny grund, f.eks bare tanken om at nogen skulle erstatte din far er for meget, noget lign. det her...

mor, jeg har flere problemer end du kan forstå

måske har jeg ikk været helt åben med dig men det har taget mig meget hårdere end du tror at far ikke altid er her, oss selvom jeg ka se ham hvornår jeg vil, bare det at han ikk er her når jeg vågner op er dybt forstyrende nogle gange, jeg lukker helt sammen inden i og det er som om det tager mig hele dagen at komme igen med noed som helst
for at være helt ærlig har jeg faktisk sogt efter hjelp, terapi grupper og online psykiatere, ting er bare ikk i orden i mit hoved

det er et totalt fucking shock at der lige pludseling kommer en ny person ind i huset og prover at tage den rolle for en af de to vigstigste personer i mit liv, jeg har forsogt at være åben men da du egentlig bare ikk har datet så mange men troede jeg aldrig det ville komme lengere

jeg provede virkelig hårdt at vende mig til det men det er for meget

uanset hvad kommer du nok stadig til at skulle stille dit ultimatum, der er lille sansyndlighed for hun har lyst til at gå fra en mand efter hun har været alene så lenge, hun er sikkert desperat
>>
File: 1452927106098.jpg (45 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1452927106098.jpg
45 KB, 446x357
>>73615665
It's bed-time Mr. Sadiq
>>
>>73614739
Cyanide or Ricin
For your whore mom and the cuck (the other one, not your dad) of course.
>>
File: Saudi-Kike.jpg (45 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Saudi-Kike.jpg
45 KB, 501x585
>>73622853
>>73623812
>>73625634
>>73626243
>>
>>73614739
OP you got a solid head on your shoulders.

Your ultimatum is too basic though, you simply need to go on the 'you are too good for this piece of shit' and explain why which you have already done to us anyways.

He is 37 and has been in the country for 11 years yet speaks worse than a 6year old and still cannot obtain employment while unable to keep up basic hygiene standards.

Look for someone at your level who has there life sorted out, a job, income and a standard of life comparable to yours. Why risk it all on someone who can barely communicate with you?

Your choice on this option but you could also compare him to your dad since you did say the divorce was more or less amicable but only if she does not hate him.

Hope it helps.
>>
It's simple as this young Polse lover:

Tell her to choose between you or this shitskin.

Ask her what is more valuable: her own flesh and blood, or some piece of shit slimy turd that has been in the country for 11 years and cannot even speak the language properly (desu it is Danish so who can blame him kek). Not to mention that he's unemployed and more or less wants her for the free shekels. Also mention some bullshit about you not feeling safe around that guy/worrying for her own safety etc etc,
>>
File: oy oy oy.png (167 KB, 769x590) Image search: [Google]
oy oy oy.png
167 KB, 769x590
>>73616638
>>
>>73627387

wait actually I just thought of something.

Does mr.sadiq have a daughter?
>>
>>73614739
I can't give you any good advice but fuck, I feel for you man. Remember she's only a western women, brainwashed all day by propaganda, who failed her mariage and feels alone. I know it's hard to swallow but she is not really responsible, she just wants to be loved and there's this poor Arab man who is trying really hard to assimilate and is willing to love her for what she is (that's until he manages to convert her of course)... How can she resist?

It's absolutely terrible but she can't make anymore children. I would say don't cut ties with your mom for now because you may end up regretting it latter. Do it only if she becomes interested into islam. Make it clear you won't see him at any cost but you still love her.
>>
Sounds pretty fucked up m8op, Iam sorry.

What I don't read out, is if your mom is on the welcome/guilt train or on the "I am not going to die alone" trip. (or worst a combination of both)

If its mostly the second go for the trannies way >>73624125
and maybe try to hook her up with a man in her league.

If its mostly the first, she isn't your mother anymore, try to get as much wealth out and settle for a lose.
>>
File: 1462315417753.png (984 KB, 723x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462315417753.png
984 KB, 723x1080
>>73614739

It's sad seeing you getting forced into cuckold by your own mother, I mean, I'd take it as a rekt traison.

Hope you can break that disgusting relationship anon.

I think you have done well so far
>>
>>73616000
This
I understand it's sucks but if she is happy it's her choice anon
>>
people telling me to kill or frame the muslim guy for some shit, are you serious?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 539x960
>>73614739
This is your countries future unless you make a stand. Tell her she is a traitor to her people , her country and her race.
>>
>>73624125
>>"mom I really don't mind if you date a muslim or a non-Dane as long as I don't get bad vibes from him and I know that the setup is okay to begin with."
D E V I L I S H tactis, Im' impressed
>>
>>73628446
If anything, that mudslim is the cuck here.
>This is my gf's son.
>>
You're being a total cunt, the guy was at least trying to be nice to you.

He even tried to give you a hug.
>>
>>73614739
aaaand how old are you now?

if you're over 20 you should be living on your own or in the process of focussing on yourself ie: in a higher-education/apprenticeship/just working :)

if you're under 18 or a mooching neet boi i dunno what to tell you
>>
>>73631380
20, living by myself, studying economics at uni
as i thoroughly explained in the last thread, im not dependant on my parents in any way whatsoever

Yet of course I still care for my mother and I am worried for her because of this

>>73631340
He's a total human waste
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.