[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: LeSean_Twitter_Afrocentrism.png (691 KB, 635x849) Image search: [Google]
LeSean_Twitter_Afrocentrism.png
691 KB, 635x849
>https://twitter.com/LeSeanThomas/status/729974368961331200

This was tweeted by "LeSean Thomas" a couple of hours ago, co-director and producer of "The Boondocks", a popular cartoon I'm sure most of you are familiar with.

I don't want to go into "meme magic" territory, but it seems more apparent by the day that blacks, regardless of their social status, and a strong tendency to fall into the "WE WUZ" rhetoric and mentality. And we all know(as any intellectual honest Historian would tell you) that these claims are not only misrepresentation of historical facts and actual cultural appropriation, but that they are indeed historical revisionism 101 with a weird mixture of mysticism and pseudo-scientific theories that would make falt-earthers blush.

But what "triggers" me the most, especially as an actual tuga in this case, is the fact that people only stand by this preposterous claims but go as far as signaling for them. And I'm talking about people that know this has no base is Historical facts, but will remain silent in order to make appropriating and entitled afrocentrists not "feel bad about themselves", because they know know that blacks need to inject themselves into other cultures, especially European ones, to compensate for their insecurities and reinforce in their vacuous heads that they "WUZ KANGS" indeed.
>>
So resuming, we have this somewhat public figure(with many contacts and friends on the industry) claim that Moors were sub-Saharan Africans(with they were not) and they "Ruled" European countries like France, Italy, Spain & Portugal for 800 years(guess that would explain all the black European kangs /s).

What what is the response by his followers(including some quite high profile people)? To encourage this behavior and help legitimize this pseudo-historical nonsense.

Absurdly pathetic, I did not even touch on the fact that ALL the painting that he posted were drawn by European centuries after the Moors(the real ones, not this "black nonsense) and that not only DO NOT represent locations in Europe, but are portraying not "kings" and "rulers", but vestiges of the Arabic colonization of Africa.
>>
Moors weren't black they looked like modern Morroccans. Although they ruled over blacks as well the leaders weren't black.
Also they only ruled southern Spain and Portugal in the last few hundred years they held onto just a small part of it.
>>
Moors weren't black. Blacks just want to believe they were once advanced and ruled over "THE MAN" because of their beef over American history.
>>
i'm pretty sure Moors are just Arabs who look a little bit similar to Spaniards
>>
this lost my respect for the show
>>
File: Kangz.png (59 KB, 717x333) Image search: [Google]
Kangz.png
59 KB, 717x333
He didn't answer my question...
>>
>>73614090
the irony is that all those paintings are from the late 19th century, painted by european orientalists in a consciously romantic mode. they have about as much relation to black muslims as a romance novel cover does to, say, english peerage.
>>
>>
Yikes. I follow this guy for his knowledge of the animation business but he loves to post dumb race baiting bullshit like this and I'm closer and closer to unfollowing.
>>
File: Castillia.jpg (119 KB, 516x429) Image search: [Google]
Castillia.jpg
119 KB, 516x429
>>73614971
I dunno man this looks pretty black to me
>>
>>73615812
Chinks need to step up the bantz. Good on you. Blacks fear the yellow man.
>>
File: 1. Moors are Iberian converts.jpg (402 KB, 1855x543) Image search: [Google]
1. Moors are Iberian converts.jpg
402 KB, 1855x543
>>
File: 1450799690367.png (76 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
1450799690367.png
76 KB, 578x572
>>73614090
wew lads why are you bullying this upstanding portuguese man you aren't racist aren't you?
shame on you moortugal is black

moor taught the original portuguese how 2 bathe
infante d henrique was black
d maria pioneered twerking when she wuz in brazil
Rei Eusébio I of Benfica greatest portuguese kang ever
face it crackas
>>
File: kangs.jpg (161 KB, 590x882) Image search: [Google]
kangs.jpg
161 KB, 590x882
>>
File: La_rendición_de_Granada.jpg (291 KB, 1434x903) Image search: [Google]
La_rendición_de_Granada.jpg
291 KB, 1434x903
>>73619081
>tfw reconquesta
>>
>>73614863
>>73614971
Nice delusions
>>
>>73614090
Blacks invented life and sheeeeeit
>>
>>73618581
The moors were arabs africans and Berbers that conquered spain. That image is of Spaniards appeasing a Moorish king. You couldn't even be bothered to read the caption on the Moor wiki page, huh?
>>
>>73614090

He's just stating two or three facts in one sentence.
It's just you freaking out for no reason

> claim that Moors were sub-Saharan Africans
> "Ruled" European countries like France

He said the exact opposite, barbarosa. Are you drunk?
>>
>>73614090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clfGEm7QvzE If you notice in his videos he loudly smacks his lips while talking. I lost respect for him a while back. We need a black artist that acts more like Uncle Ruckus.
>>
>>73620422
>same image file name and size
Damn you Sherlock, you caught me red handed.
>>
>>73614090
Were the Moors even that black? I assume they at least had some Arabic ancestry
>>
>>73620752
Regardless, your picture is mainly of Spaniards.
Not all Moors were black, but some definitely were.
>>
>>73620919
>Were the Moors even that black?
They were Berbers for the most part. North Africans at the worse.
>>
>>73620941
Sure arabs were always in the market for black slaves.
>>
>>73615840
You know how movies and TV shows always have a black cast member and a gay character and some fucking other minority bullshit?
This is why. So that in a hundred years some historian wanker will go out and say: "Look at this episode of Scandal and this episode of Homeland! Black women were really influential in American politics and all terrorists were really White men. Also everyone was gay married at some point. They wouldn't have put it in their shows if it was a mainstream thing."

And then eventually like the spiders you eat when you're asleep it will become accepted fact that 40% of America was black and that they were always working behind the scenes keeping everything working and getting killed by racist terrorist white people.
>>
>>73619998
Do you have an argument? What I said is fact.
>>
Orcs put their shaman magicks into writing a bullshit version of history which only they will believe. A story which serves little purpose other than fueling a sense of entitlement which leads them straight to prison.

/pol/ puts its meme power into shaping the future.
>>
>>73620919
Most of them were arabized berbers. Any blacks were footsoldiers at best, slaves at worst.
>>
>>73614090
I guess they should be reminded that the muslim moors that were recruited as islam plunged its way through north africa in convert or die fashion, and these then by order of the caliph invaded spain and occupied it for hundreds of years, including having mass slavery and sex slavery and these things..
>>
File: npdj8QGY.png (55 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
npdj8QGY.png
55 KB, 253x253
t.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 259x195
>>73619998
>Site painting by an Irish painter from the 1800s to prove that the medieval Moors were black

WE WUZ power level: 10,000
>>
File: 1450236162033.png (499 KB, 483x814) Image search: [Google]
1450236162033.png
499 KB, 483x814
alberto
>>
>>73614825
Don't use that "/s" garbage on 4chan. Don't be an idiot.
>>
File: 79d.jpg (66 KB, 687x535) Image search: [Google]
79d.jpg
66 KB, 687x535
barbosa
>>
>>73614090

I say let them. Then they can't complain about slavery considering the pharaohs were the biggest slave utilizes in history
>>
>>73622041
It's a painting of Othello anyway, a FICTIONAL black character.
>>
A few related videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBluWnM4bJg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObIdNWjCmBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Alsl6Vaxk

This comment really hits it home: "Its a wonder no one taught me about Ottoman Turks conquering Eastern European lands, kidnapping their women, and selling them off to wealthy lords in the kingdom. I guess that explains a lot of the genetic diversity you see in Middle Eastern cities. What a disgrace. Arabs or Turks are not marginalized people: they are descendants of a powerful, oppressive empire that has fallen (recently)...and they are still pissed about it."
>>
>>73614090
> WE WUZ does not work
Lok at "ex"USSR states, at poland, at kosovo, at turkey. It works very well, because nobody knows history (even wikipedia-tier interpretation) and everybody believes only what comforts them.

>>73614825
> Absurdly pathetic
Lies works, truth walks. That is the sad truth of the anglo-dominated world.
>>
>>73614090

Now you know how Jews feel when they see white Christians thinking the bible is all white men and that Jesus was white.
>>
>>73615322
Explain pic.
>>
So when black think of Africa they think of North Africa?
>>
>>73622371
The yids don't care about the bible and the Judeans were not niggers.
>>
>>73622510

You're right, they were blond hair blue eyed Aryans.
>>
>>73622423
Someone probably fucked their processor trying to push it in
>>
>>73622371
Jews have no relation to biblical herbews genetically, culturally or by the authority.
The closest to the herbews where ethiopians (aka "the only decent blacks"), whose last king (recently killed by jewish allies) was direct descendant of King Solomon.

And jews sterilize ethiopians in their state.
>>
>>73614090
Technically nothing he said was wrong.
>Moors were North African Muslims
>Ruled South Europe for 800 years
>>
>>73622371
as the muslims continued to conquer and convert by the sword to islam, big parts of north africa at the time was muslim, it was these parts that aided in the continued aggression this time towards christian europe where spain fell and they tried to take france but was pushed back.

There's a lot of blacks in africa, they couldn't all be slaves to the muslims, but the vast majority of the africans that weren't recruited as mujahids were.

You're pretty much implying that all the moors were black.. no the muslims were bossing the africans around. Infact the muslim slavetrade of africans was far far worse tens of millions were castrated aswell so they couldn't have children. And it continued for far far longer than the trans atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>73614090
>tuga
That's what the Angolan niggers used to call us.
>>
>>73614090
Okay, here we go....

WE
>>
>>73622784
WUZ
>>
>>73622705
>Jews have no relation to biblical herbews genetically, culturally or by the authority.

No not at all, it's just a coincidence they are the only people in the world to speak Hebrew and write Hebrew since it was created.
>>
>>73622880
KANGZ
>>
>>73614090
Hijo de puta, el puto negro que escribió esto. Mi historia no la van a tocar en su vida. No importa cuanto manipulen la puta television, los hijos de puta americanos no van a cambiar la historia de mí país. Los moros ni siquiera eran negros, son arabes y bereberes. Joder.

Sorry, I'm really mad. No one is going to change the history of the iberian peninsula to turn it into a nigger tale, and If they want to they would have to pass through me.
>>
WE
>>
>>73622705
>>73622705
>The closest to the hebrews were ethiopeans..
Want to know why that relation happened, because some hebrews settled with the ethiopeans, want to know how it's clear that the hebrews weren't black.. miriam wife of high priest aaron gets angry with moses for marrying a black woman because she doesn't look like the hebrews. (numbers 12)

But this is part of how the whole "we wuz original hebrews" started.. guess what.. some hebrews mixing with ethiopeans does not ethiopeans hebrew make..
>>
>>73623052
WUZ
>>
>>73623052
WUZ
>>
>>73623112
and he punishes miriam for going against moses over this. But it's very clear the hebrews were definitively NOT african whatsoever.

But this is how some ethiopeans are mix ancient hebrews.. and how they have some biblical texts and stuff there.
>>
File: CI_LOTR_link.png (1 MB, 775x3000) Image search: [Google]
CI_LOTR_link.png
1 MB, 775x3000
>>73622705
>>
>>73622956
They speak Yiddish [jewdish] and this is dialect of what is called "german" today.

Whatever modern "Herbrew" is (genuine Herbew language or some new-made quenya like ukrainian, belorussian and siberian "languages"), there was less than 50 herbew-speaking jews 100 years ago.
This is a documented fact and elite jews often brag about how they managed to force people to lern this and thus "renewed" "dead" "language".
>>
File: moroccan-moors2.jpg (114 KB, 687x630) Image search: [Google]
moroccan-moors2.jpg
114 KB, 687x630
>>73614090
What Moors look like today
>>
>>73622423

Looks like someone bent all the pins on a pentium 3/4
>>
File: legolas sniffing gimlis hand.jpg (110 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
legolas sniffing gimlis hand.jpg
110 KB, 500x688
>>73614090
Southern Eurio /pol/fags should barrage him with "muh reparations" for the oppression suffered by the moors. He's clearly providing evidence the moors were black africans
>>
>>73622620
Ty
>>
>>73623044
>Sorry, I'm really mad.
Why? No one is changing your history. It's obvious that these people are ignorant. He is no historian, and as many people in the US he received a crap education. You should laugh not be mad.
>>
>>73623637
Right but he doesn't care about that, all the we wuz stuff is simply "we wuz ruling over europeans and others at one point, this means we are awesome no matter what that entailed".
>>
>>73623637
You are joking but as a Southern European no one give me lessons on white privilege. When they start we that crap they receive a lesson of history.
>>
File: 1462518108807.png (34 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1462518108807.png
34 KB, 420x420
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>73624064
Hol up
>>
>>73623044
who the fuck are you? you're nobody, majority of the scholars on the subject don't reject the fact that africans have been inhabiting the iberian peninsula millenia before the muslim invasions anyway..stay mad pedro
>>
>>73619998
You do realize that Othello was a slave
>>
>>73623784
I imagine with enough spamming it will get the ball rolling. with a big enough "voice" people will get wise to it so when bignig cries for reparations whitey cries "reparations cause of moors. Nigga."

>>73623868
wat?
>>
>>73614090
Al those black guys were castrated by Arabs.
>>
>>73615812
>He didn't answer my question...
Probably because he has no idea what the fuck you're even trying to say...

>When do the might predators pay reparation instead of whining to receive it alongside food stamps ?
>>
>>73623112
> Want to know why that relation happened
As I already said - because authority. You can be related to heritage, because:
- you descended from the original
- you inherited culture of original
- you was ruled by the same family, as the original

Haile Selassie was last direct descendant of King Solomon. And he ruled Ethiopians. So they where not herbews genetically, but they are the closest to the original. Also christian ethiopians are obviously culturally close to herbews.

Jews meet none of the 3 criteria of possible heritage. All they have is some shitty story about how they being slaves build pyramids, collectively went to babylon and then somehow gone to the shores of the northen sea, became germans and managed to save all their "holy" books absolutely unchanged during this process.

We have New Testament only in translations - no originals. Quaran is compiled from different incomplete sources, even though they have head-cut policy for the people who damage the book. Magical jews having no such policy managed to preserve every last letter. For how much? 5000 years?
>>
>>73614090
Egyptian here and I just wanted to say that I'm fucking sick and tired of African Americans appropriating my culture. Your ancestors were'nt north african pharoahs and kings, they were sub saharan tribal fucks that never discovered farming. Pic very much related.
>>
>>73614090
As much as i like boondocks and uncle ruckas op there was an entire christmas episode dedicated to a play about how jesus was black of course he would go the we waz kingz and sheit route.
>>
>>73614090
They weren't even black, they were Arab.
>>
>>73614090
I hate this meme. I can literally trace my ancestry back to Moorish Kings.
>>
>>73614090
Et tu, Boondocks writer/producer?
>>
>>73625006
Numbers weren't that high. No way, no how.
>>
>>73621460
kek, this is probably true. The niggers will definitely be looking back at 'murica shouting
WE WUZ PREZIDENTS! Because I guarantee there won't be another black president here after Obama.
>>
>>73625510
Notice the point before the number.....
>>
>>73614090
So does this mean Europeans can play the invasion/colonization card?
>>
>>73625698
I remember Wanda Sykes when she hosted the White House Correspondents dinner joking that if Obama was a bad president then every black person in America would suddenly remember that he was half-white but as long as he was acting cool he'd be considered all black forever.
>>
>>73625683

wich one?
>>
>>73614090
We all know your a troll.
>>
>>73626209
IDK but I have a distant ancestor in the Saxe-Colburg Family and a famous historian said Saxe-Colburg has one of their ancestors an African king.
>>
>>73625683
"King" was just the most aggressive rapist in the local tribe.
>>
>>73614090
someone painted a curiosity, a black bodyguard, and that somehow means that all the moors, the remnants of the carthagenians are negroes. I love this meme, and the fact many negroes believe it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Libya
>>
>>73626313
In viking Europe maybe.
>>
>>73625683
>african
>king
>tracing ancestory back while being black
>implying he found his dad
>>
>>73626293

So basically what this fucking leaf is saying is that:

HE
>>
File: 1462828986001 (1).jpg (57 KB, 720x715) Image search: [Google]
1462828986001 (1).jpg
57 KB, 720x715
>>73614090
This "we wuz" crap has to stop. People need to take history seriously, not rewrite it to fit their ideals. I'm black, but the reason why plp would bend the truth to perpetuate some white conspiracy theory eludes me. It's annoying and irritating.
>>
Only black Americans do the WE WUZ crap because they have no fucking idea where they came from or what cultures they originated from. Actual Africans know their ancestry so they don't feel the need to appropriate Egyptian culture and shit.
>>
>>73626514
I know my dad dumbass.
>>
>>73626550
Fuck off. /pol/ always say "we wuz crusades n shitttt"
>>
>>73614090
As spaniard, I demand reparations for the historic colonialism that romans, visigoths, moors and frenchs have submited to my ancestors.
>>
>>73626708

It'll stop once people, especially blacks, stop trying to rewrite history.
>>
>>73626968
Europeans always re-right history.
>>
>>73623612
North Africans are a mixed bag anyways, they're honestly closer to Romans, and Semites from millenia of colonization than sub-saharan Africans.

We need to stop fighting over race and start going after the real issues: Ideologies.

Everyone worth their salt knows that sub-saharan africans are the worst, and everybody else has their good and bad member.

Regressive leftism and Islam are the true foes
>>
>>73614090
An unfortunate side effect of meme magic. Shit happens mang.

That aside, it's atleast a bit better that they're claiming to be pharaohs/abbasids n shieet, as opposed to ''we wuz roman empire'' or Charlemagne.

This side effect is a minor one. More important stuff to do, like bring down Shillary.
>>
>>73626293
>some REL nigger I knew said that
ok friend
>>
>>73627128
sure totally.
>>
>>73614090
Held a small part of Spain and Portugal
>The second they tried to spread the caliphate they got BTFO by European Christians
>>
>>73627326
They controlled most parts of Europe dumbass
>>
>>73625683
WE
>>
>>73627426
define ''Europe''

they got like 20% at most, and thats if we include former byzantium/north africa/south spain.

how the fuck is that ''most'', leaf?
>>
>>73627426
>most parts of Europe
and everyone thinks Americans don't know history...
>>
>>73627618
>France
>Italy
>Spain
>Portugal
>Greece
>Not most of Europe
>>
>>73627426

>here we go again, but now with added insults to really mean it
>>
>>73627674
A
>>
>>73627674
>france
kek
>italy
kek. they didnt even get to corsica
>spain
the 10% southern part. kek
>portugal
look above
>greece
'tis true. first at the time of the ottoman though
>not most of europe
yup
>>
File: finisher.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
finisher.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>73626293
>African doesn't=Black
Why are you so dense leaf
>>
>>73627674
why not throw in germany and russia in there

STAY WOKE
>>
>>73627736
FUCKING
>>
>>73614863
Moroccans are way worse than subsharian niggers.
They lose in strength but gain in being a piece of shit.
North africa and me is where the shit people are at.
Subsar are just too stupid.
>>
>>73626293
> Saxe
Worthless.
>>
>>73627736
FUCKING
>>
>>73627827
LEAF
E
A
F
>>
>>73627801
Because they didn't control that dumbass

>>73627789
Well Saxe-Colburg does have some black in it.

>>73627767
They did get France, Greece, Portugal, Spain, and Italy. I know they got Italy because I saw true Romance and see the seen on /pol/ a lot where they explain it.
>>
>>73627426
>They controlled most parts of Europe dumbass

they literally controlled spain and portugal, and a few southern provinces of what became france (but these areas were held for less than a century) and were then swiftly btfo as soon as europe was out of the dark ages

spain and portugal =/= most of europe
>>
File: 1457226736619.png (77 KB, 800x826) Image search: [Google]
1457226736619.png
77 KB, 800x826
Weren't the Moors just Arabized Berbers?
>>
>>73615812
Hello real China.
>>
>>73627891
How so?
>>
File: 1456770550759.png (26 KB, 190x194) Image search: [Google]
1456770550759.png
26 KB, 190x194
>>73614090
>south of Spain
>"South Europe"
>>
File: 1453739907375.gif (492 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1453739907375.gif
492 KB, 320x240
>>73627789
A rare peak inside the life of a real pharao?
>>
>>73627953
They controlled, France, Spain, Italy, and Portugal. At that time that was over 50% of the population of Europe since the North had very small cities.
>>
>>73627789
Christ, reminds me of
>>/g/8530210
>>
>>73627973
You dont even know your family history. So you are obviously inherited nothing.
In either case you are worthless anglo shill.
>>
File: 1462468887961.png (165 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1462468887961.png
165 KB, 327x316
>people are actually falling for this Canadian's weak baits
>>
>>73614090
Funs how all the paintings he shows are by "racist, culturally appropriating" orientalist painters, in the 19th century, centuries after the Moors had been purged from Spain.

Also all those darkies are from much further South in Africa, bought and used as guards they are hardly representative of North Africans in general, nor of Moors.
>>
>>73628145
I do I just proved it. Besides your a Slav so talk about worthless.
>>
>>73626570

I want history to just be the hard, cold factual event. Even if they might go against my ideal in the end fuck it, it's not like you can change something that has happen, and just like Nature and life to some extent you don't get to chose.
>>
>>73628163
Enjoy ban troll. You're a bad one too so enjoy long ban.
>>
>>73625698
In a hundred years, there won't be white liberal people left to protect the niggers so there won't be any nigger left.
>>
>>73620422
That was a joke. Wasn't even bait and you fell for it.
>>
File: 1461989194634.png (75 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1461989194634.png
75 KB, 1162x850
>>73628026
They got BTFO out of southern France and Italy and the northern iberian peninsula so fucking quick
>>
>>73628272
dude when will you shil for the love of atom calm down.
o wait there is a giant fire going down in canada and they are taking 50.000+ refugees in.
>>
>>73628255
I know, these ghetto punks need to focus on improving their futures, rather than trying to change the past.
>>
File: income-ethnic.jpg (786 KB, 2048x2885) Image search: [Google]
income-ethnic.jpg
786 KB, 2048x2885
>>73628211
> I just proved it
> we wuz kingz of yrop!
Lol ok.

> talk about worthless
Yes, please tell me something new. Anglo rhetoric "the ones we robbed and murdered deserved this, because they cant do shit" is getting old, fat and cant fit the old clothes.
What have you done, besides being da king?
>>
>>73621460
Ugh Scandal is really pissing me off with its blatant anti Trump propaganda.
>>
>>73618581
sure totally
>>
>>73627789
>has a pharoh on his shirt

DIS IS DA DANCE DAT MUH NOBLE ANCESTORS USE TOO DOO BEFO WHITEY SLAVED US
>>
>>73628528
Sure totally.
>>
>>73628514
>love of atom
Get out troll.
>>
File: 1460509637677.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1460509637677.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>LeSean
Nogs and their Le- names man
>>
>>73624273
It's hilarious but I think Othello is why blacks think Moors were black
>>
File: 1462906570124.jpg (84 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
1462906570124.jpg
84 KB, 960x480
>>73628688
>get out troll
oh really i'm the troll
>>
>>73628913
sure totally.
>>
File: 530066603.jpg (81 KB, 507x337) Image search: [Google]
530066603.jpg
81 KB, 507x337
>>73628964
(you)
>>
>>73614090
>africans using guns before the 11th century

WE
>>
>>73629191
Enjoy ban :)
>>
>>73614090

Those "We-wuz-blacks" are basically trying to erase arabs from some parts of history. I don't think arabs today are aware of that but if you make them aware you will see them fight each others.
>>
File: opinions.jpg (830 KB, 1080x1500) Image search: [Google]
opinions.jpg
830 KB, 1080x1500
>>73628878
It probably is. If you tell them they weren't black they claim "U BE TRYN TO KEEP DA BRUDA'S PEOPLE DOWN"
>>
File: 1454023831428.jpg (19 KB, 295x325) Image search: [Google]
1454023831428.jpg
19 KB, 295x325
>applying nation-state ethnic boundaries on pre-nation state ethnic socities

These fucking idiots can't conceive that pre-modern societies didn't have ethnic identities which were so strong as to be national.

So you have a black courtier in your mixed as hell empire? WE WUZ.
>>
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but as far as I'm concerned the "whitey screwed up our shit before we had a chance to develop" meme had more dignity than this new "we were fucking awesome and then whitey while being shit managed to reduce us to service animals". Like if you waz kangs, and we took you all as slaves and ground your cities into dust, then we must gods, and it's only right that you should serve, no?
>>
>>73629567
Oh my god you're so stupid.
>>
>>73629740
>We wuz Aryans
>We invented everything
>We build greatest empires
>We had technology n shitz
>but then came the Jew and stole all our stuff and made us slaves!
>>
>>73629740
Its mostly American blacks who feels emasculated that they have no past to be pride of. Literally every other ethnic group has a past apart from them. Its like some form of compensation.

>>73629781
Elaborate
>>
>>73629884
Ethnic identity was way more important back then then it is today.
>>
>>73630031
Any generalization is pretty useless, but I'm talking about Mediterranean empires in the early medieval time. And they were all about diversity, give unto ceasar rather then big 'ethnic' states. Look at the Ottoman empire as the ultimate results of this, massively diverse empire which actively used it.
>>
>>73614090
Niggers are not really representative of your typical Moor. The term ''Moor'' was used as an umbrella term for Arabs, Berbers, Iberian Muslims... and at times, the nigger slaves who were servants of the former.

At times, the term ''Moor'' was synonymous with ''Muslim''. When Europeans came into contact with niggers back in the day, they would be related to the presence of Muslims (aka the Moors). As a result, niggers came to be associated with the Moors.

The kikes of Hollywood have since tried to make the term ''Moor'' synonymous with nigger. Most likely in order to give the impression that sub-Saharan's have been more than just slaves and lion food throughout their history.

Your typical Moor encountered back in the day, would have been a brownish, or olive-skinned individual. Not some knuckle-dragging Negroid.

That painting isn't a contemporary portrait. Its a Orientalist fantasy from the 19th century.
Pic related is a portrait of an actual Moor (Leo Africanus), painted by a contemporary artist.

>>73614863
>>73615060
>>73620919
>>73620941
>>73621245
>>73621666
Read my post above, faggots.
>>
African Americans derive from some west African bongo bongo nose-bone land. Not North Africa.
>>
>>73630283
Didn't Romans HATE Celts and Germanics and not allow them in the empire? If that was the case who were they diverse with?
>>
>>73630334
Not this African.
>>
that black Canadian again
>>
fucking niggers trying to steal our HISTORY bc afro americans have no History .

as a morrocan i find this funny how i became a black nigger :) weird.

please niggers , leave my history alone.
>>
>>73630451
Romans were masters of this, but Britain and Germania were very much the outlands. Look at the Mediterranean at the time, all controlled by one government. Southern Europeans all the way up to extremely recently had a closer identity as a separate group then as a nation state. Frenchmen living in southern French ports would have more in common with the South Meds then with anyone in Paris, and this continued for years. There is a reason why there is a distinct difference between North and South Europe culturally. And these American idiots are taking advantage of the lose identity to say Blacks ruled the lot.
>>
>>73630669
marokaanse broeder
>>
File: image.jpg (509 KB, 1813x1240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509 KB, 1813x1240
>>73614090
Pic ref asks some cold hard questions.

See South Africa and settlement by the Boers as an example - there were NO blacks in South Africa until the Boers and British built a civilisation there.
>>
>>73630788
Oh ok.
>>
>>73630669
East Africans are cool right?
>>
>>73630897
I thought primitive people were supposed to have good posture.

What the fuck is going on with the top left guys spine?
>>
Muslims and niggers....
Why do these two things always find each other?
>>
>>73614090
Those aren't "Moors". They're slave soldiers, eunuchs and harem guards.
>>
Anyone want to tell him that the moors were mostly Arabs that kept some black slaves?
>>
>>73623612
fucking eww
>>
File: 1462397093845.jpg (166 KB, 587x901) Image search: [Google]
1462397093845.jpg
166 KB, 587x901
>>73630897
>>
>>73630821
:p alles goed , grappig he ..die domme amerikanen.
>>
>>73623044
Santiago y Cierra!
>>
File: Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg (189 KB, 800x1017) Image search: [Google]
Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg
189 KB, 800x1017
Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1459072965247.png (125 KB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
1459072965247.png
125 KB, 1280x930
>>73625172
>>73625683
>>73626240
>>73626293
>>73626502
>>73626678
>>73626708
>>73627006
>>73627160
>>73627426
>>73627674
>>73627941
>>73627973
>>73628026
>>73628211
>>73628272
>>73628587
>>73628645
>>73628688
>>73628964
>>73629342
>>73629781
>>73629880
>>73629884
>>73630031
>>73630451
>>73630473
>>73630933
>>73630956
I'm pretty sure this is the same Canadian nigger who used to post under the name ''Raziocinante'', and wrote about how the ''Egyptunz be black an sheeit''. He used to spam his shit everyday, but then he suddenly stopped after he had his asshole torn apart one too many times.

He is also known to use the name ''Enrique Cardova''.
>>
>>73630473

Jesus Christ, you are one dumb nigger
>>
File: 1462670804666.png (42 KB, 348x302) Image search: [Google]
1462670804666.png
42 KB, 348x302
I feel kind of bad about the american blacks now.

I mean, they seriously believe this shit and it's very sad. They're admitting they have no history or heritage of their own by claiming a completely non-existent fabrication.

I can't bring myself to mock them. It's like telling the autistic kid down the block that he isn't living in a sonic the hedgehog universe. Too cruel.
>>
>>73631479
That is me. And my asshole wasn't torn apart I was just fed up with you assholes

>>73631497
Why would you say that to a fellow African you dumb uncle Tom.
>>
>>73630986
Perhaps his ab muscles have started to atrophy due to starvation, leading to a pelvic tilt?
>>
>>73631732
Euros make up history and have no history or heritage you dumb autistic retard.
>>
>>73631839
Africans aren't starving idiot. Only certain areas are famines occurring.
>>
File: wewuz5.jpg (224 KB, 1590x874) Image search: [Google]
wewuz5.jpg
224 KB, 1590x874
>>73614090

Here's a thing I made just now.

Only slightly on topic, but even though I thought Black Panther was great in the new movie, he and Wakanda are absolutely the comic book embodiment of 'we wuz kangs" to often hilarious levels.
>>
Moors weren't sub Saharan ooga boogas.
>>
>>73631839
He doesn't look malnourished. They have about 50 cows.
>>
African men and coalburning white men are the most worthless specimen of the human species.
>>
>>73631136
vergeet die canadezen niet, schaam me dat ik zuurstof deel met hun.
>>
>>73631955
>Euros make up history and have no history or heritage you dumb autistic retard.

How come you think this?

I legit want to see what kind of thought process leads to such a belief.
>>
>>73631955
if we have no history how did we get here today. what did you do yesterday, leaf? or were you too high to remember? whatever you did, that's history. now if you'll keep going back, you can see that history stretches a long way, all the way back to when time first started. easy enough to understand?
>>
>>73614825
the paintings are probably just what the artists thoguht they looked like. real moors were caucasian
>>
does /pol/ have memevids for "we wuz" people? if yes, post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny0m349g70
>>
>>73632154
Ok lets go through it

>Scandinavia
Barbaric savage Vikings that couldn't even make cities

>Britain
Bunch of savage celts until 1500.

>Germany
Savage barbarians until 900

>Russia
Savage slavic tribes ruled by savage vikings until 1000

>Central Europe
Barbarians

>Southern Europe (the only part of Europe with African DNA)
Flourishing for almost all its history.
Meanwhile during European dark age Mansu Muse had the greatest Empire and Universities where Europeans traveled far deserts just to go to.
>>
>>73632348
>Britain
>Bunch of savage celts until 1500.
>Celts until 1500

Are you an idiot?
>>
File: 1454026031986.jpg (67 KB, 311x418) Image search: [Google]
1454026031986.jpg
67 KB, 311x418
>>73632348
>>
Does anyone have that image with the Muslim quotes calling Blacks subhuman?
>>
>>73632348
eric
>>
>>73632348
Here's a question for you
how come niggers are so shit now
like, if they were so smart why are they getting colonised by the chinese after hundreds of years of europeans colonising them and building infra structure
>>
>>73631791
>Why would you say that to a fellow African you dumb uncle Tom.
>Implying he's a nigger
Hey 'Raziocinante''. Do this board a favour and slit your wrists already.

>>73632154
>I legit want to see what kind of thought process leads to such a belief.
More like a lack of thought process. He's a nigger after all.
>>
>>73632510
90% of their DNA is celtic

>>73632548
Enjoy ban, trolling is against the rules.
>>
>>73632576
Ibn Battuta is probably my favourite mudslime
He invented anti-nigger rascism, and one hung around a mughal guy because the ruler was so crazy he would spend one day personally feed every homeless person he could find and then randomnly execute 10,000 Hindu's the next dat
>>
>>73614090
Let them believe such nonsense. Such beliefs will make them apathetic since they feel their people have already been accomplished. Such beliefs can also be used against these afrocentrist who always blame whitey since the African Moor conquering of Europe can be used to justify slavery and colonialism as "the chickens coming home to roost".
>>
>>73632688
Because Europes industrial revolution happened during our dark age. During Europe dark age Africans could of said "hey Europeans clearly don't have good history, look how shit they are now."
>>
>>73628878
Was Othello really black?
>>
>>73632898
No they couldn't, they could say "ooga booga booga"
>>
>>73632348
>Bunch of savage celts until 1500.
are you serious?
>>
>>73622749
>Technically nothing he said was wrong
>pictures used to imply moors were black
>>
>>73633014
Europeans could only say "bark bark bark bark bark bark bark" as they ran around with axes like savage snowmonkeys.

>>73633092
They did idiot

>>73633019
Ok maybe a bit before then. But for most of Englands history when they were pure Celtic their largest city looked like this.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Celtic+village&rlz=1C1VFKB_enCA678CA678&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXmtu4ydDMAhUp74MKHTUqBRoQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=955#tbm=isch&q=Ancient+Briton+village&imgrc=-nXHRUcyc_AI8M%3A
>>
>>73614090
I cant stand niggers who keep using those pics to say We Wuz Kangz. Those blacks in thoe potraits were eunuch guards who guarded the palaces of the emirs and the rich merchant class in islamic spain. As much as blacks think the arab world saw them as equals, most blacks in those times were seen as subhuman . In fact unlike in the Atalantic slave trade, Arabs were redpilled enough to castrate most black slaves.
>>
>>73632348
Lmao no. We Wuz building cathedrals by 1000 and had multiple cultures with independent literary traditions by 500.

We had sophisticated societies in the fucking neolithic. Their barrows, henges and earth monuments are still here.
>>
>>73632965
I think Othello was brown
>>
>>73633256
There's lot's of literature to prove that they didn't

Perhaps you have an equivalent peice of nigger literature I could read from that period
>>
>>73614090
The key word here with this new meme is "wuz". As in no longer, gone, folklore.
>>
The guy is being very respectful to all of you assholes, leave him alone already.
>>
>>73633256
>ancient celtic village
I know you meant to mock with that, but it legit still looks better than a nigger mudhut
>>
>>73630897
Are you literally retarded

>there were NO blacks in South Africa until the Boers and British built a civilisation there
>>
>>73633256
eh, those savage brits managed to cuck africa real good

besides, the savage vikings did found cities. i think dublin was one of them
>>
>>73631024
Nope, that's the Ottoman empire you're thinking of

The above pictures depict black moors
>>
>>73633421
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Celtic+village&rlz=1C1VFKB_enCA678CA678&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXmtu4ydDMAhUp74MKHTUqBRoQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=955#tbm=isch&q=Ancient+Briton+village&imgrc=-nXHRUcyc_AI8M%3A

That is an Ancient Celtic city. It's tiny as hell. I can show you some great African architecture tho.

>>73633521
Africans had that too.

>>73633672
This. I try to show evidence and all I get is "WE WUZ KANGZ" and "stupid nigger your an ape"

>>73633696
I can show you some African mosques that blow European architecture out of the water. In fact Batman v Superman had Mansu Musas castle in it.
>>
>>73614090
>flag
>t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>73633901
Show me
I'll hand it to mansa musa, that nigger built an interesting sandcastle
>>
>>73633816
>dublin
That was after they already moved beyond vikingism. Vikings never made cities they had shitty villages.

>eh, those savage brits managed to cuck africa real good
Sure. Well actually kinda. The real person behind the colonization was Rothchild, a Jew. Who cucked Britain into wasting tons of resources to colonize Africa in which the resources went to Rothchild. So actually Brits are cucks just as well.
>>
>>73614090
>moors
>black

Have they literally never seen a north african person? Aside from that

>ruled south Europe for 800 years

Invaded in the 7th century and got the shit beaten out of them for their troubles, then barely held onto southern Spain while being gradually thrown out over the next 700 years.

These we wuz niggers need to be rounded up and shot.
>>
>>73633672
He isn't though
>>
>>73634060
Greentext please. I said "show me" a lot so I don't know exactly which one you want.

>>73634124
Funny you say that. Yet when a Greek, Italian, Spaniard, or Portuguese person posts you /pol/tards always go "LOL NIGGER BLOOD"
>>
>>73634234
African literature
African mosques built without arab help
>>
>>73614090

Muhammad Askia I, an actual black dude, referred to the Moors as "The Northern White Tribes"
>>
>>73627674
>>73627674
>France

No they didn't they invaded and got beaten back by Charles

>Italy

Only in the south. The byzantines recovered the south and Sicily was recovered by the normans

>Spain and Portugal

Yes. The north was mostly free from Muslims because of the Asturians

>Greece

In the 15th century after the Ottomans finally conquered the Byzantines
>>
>>73634315
>litearture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_literature

>mosques
https://www.google.ca/search?q=african+mosque&rlz=1C1VFKB_enCA678CA678&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMvNDWzNDMAhXBBBoKHY80AbwQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=955#imgrc=pdhkYm3hJdSIjM%3A
>>
>>73634234
>Greek

Conquered by turks, not moors, then ethnically supplanted by said turks.

>Italian

Sicilians, not Italians.

In any case, /pol/ is not a single entity, and it seems many on /pol/ are not even aware that "niggers" as we know them came from sub-saharan Africa. The correct insult should be "LOL ARAB/ROACH BLOOD" if anything.
>>
>>73622423
youre newfag is showing
>>
>>73634556
I see kids stories and sandcastles, anything better?
>>
>>73634586
>Conquered by turks, not moors, then ethnically supplanted by said turks.
Conquered by both

>Sicilians, not Italians
Same thing
>>
File: Great-Zimbabwe[1].jpg (290 KB, 688x400) Image search: [Google]
Great-Zimbabwe[1].jpg
290 KB, 688x400
>>73630897
>This picture
How highly misinformed

Like seriously, who comes up with this shit anyway.

Pic related is ancient sub-saharan African infrastructure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

Africans utilized gold, had languages, made clothes, etc, etc. Most claims in that pic are pure bullshit.
>>
>>73627040

Don't forget the Visigoths who stormed through Iberia, and into North Africa to stage naval invasions of Rome in the 4th Century.
>>
>>73634800
All Europe did was stone and grass castles.
>>
>>73633256
Those small villages look better than what the majority of Africans still live in today.
>>
>>73626550
WUZ
>>
>>73634876
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
It kind of looks like some abandoned squatters shacks
>>
File: smugmatsu.png (371 KB, 763x720) Image search: [Google]
smugmatsu.png
371 KB, 763x720
if niggers were kangs then why the fuck do they want reparations for slavery?
isn't it fair game to get back at them?
>>
>>73634931
Which we moved past
>>
>>73626293
Which famous historian said that?
>>
>>73634876
Lulz. It's a bunch of poorly stacked rocks. But to the nigger it's the fucking Sistine Chapel.
>>
>>73628070
you retard

>>>/g/8530210
>>
>>73634876
This is the pinnacle of the great sub-saharan kingdom?

Wow
>>
File: Bash Bai Mangal.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
Bash Bai Mangal.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>73614090
>>
>>73634876
One, single, shitty site dating from like 1200-1500 AD. Top fucking kek.

The indigenous people of the British Isles were building that sort of shit over 5000 fucking years ago.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.