[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burgerland is worse than I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Americlapit was a lie like qt azn waifus.
Holy shit was I wrong, literally 80% of the women here look like
>pic related
The interesting thing is that the men are dived into 2 groups about 70/30/where the majority look like the Slav memes on /pol/ and the other half are 6'2 Czad grzmotcock.
Why the fuck is this? I'm guessing good genes (no anglos) and the fact that most people have only 1 chin, unlike in America. I'm seriously getting depressed knowing that I will have to go back to a choice of hambeasts or the dumb Stacy style of women in the US.
And as a whole, nobody is buried in their phones as they walk around. People here actually enjoy being together, it's very strange as compared to the US where everyone is buried in their phones, even on dates.

Can Donald make America great again by building a bridge to Poland and a wall around Mexico?
>>
>>73613416

learn to write english, mr unclogger
>>
Ingles, por favor.
>>
File: 1462519071945.png (2 MB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1462519071945.png
2 MB, 1024x1365
Fuck..
My phone messed up the text, it should read:
Americlap here, I am in Poland for the week and I had always heard that Eastern European women were beautiful, but I thought it was a lie like qt azn waifus...
>>
>>73613625
Can you write? You sound drunk
>>
File: 1461633876729.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1461633876729.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>73613672
I am, but thats besides the point.

Im not writing a thesis paper, I'm on 4chan, cut me some slack
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1440x1080
>>73613915
Tell me tales of Poland you illiterate drunk
>>
>>73613416
You could always move to a white rural area if you want to avoid American hambeasts. Plus, in poor white areas there's virtually no cultural marxism to speak of, so it's basically just a slice of Poland in America.
>>
>>73614361
>everything is cheap (5 star meal for ~$30 USD per person)
>women are attractive
>cool historic places everywhere, unlike the US
>mostly degeneracy free youth culture, at least compare to US
And best of all
>no niggers

Only downside is the country is poor but, it seems less artificial than cookie cutter suburbs and strip malls everywhere
>>
>>73614615
>You could always move to a white rural area if you want to avoid American hambeasts.

What?

Dude...

I guess it depends.

The rural west might have some fit chix who are into their horses and stuff.

But the midwest and south?

I hate to burst your bubble, but....that's ground zero of the American fat bomb.
>>
>>73614615
Actually this reminds me of a thought I had earlier.

Poland is basically a European West Virginia. Lots of run down buildings and some shitty people, but most seem to be pleasant and no nigger tier behavior despite being poor.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.