[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really scared about white genocide. How can we whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1459924276885.jpg (130 KB, 623x734) Image search: [Google]
1459924276885.jpg
130 KB, 623x734
I'm really scared about white genocide. How can we whites survive in the long run? White colony on Mars? Cloning?
>>
>>73611731
Stealth genocide by ethnocentric bioweapons.
>>
>>73611731
We need to turn this into brown genocide.
>>
>>73611731
The UK and EU are already lost to the Muslims.
Canada is falling as we speak
The war in the US is just heating up
Japan is the only safe haven
>>
>>73611731
Seconding this, things are very quickly turning against us in an alarming race.
>>
>>73611731
We won't. Future belongs to asians, because they didn't sold their future and culture to false utopia.
>>
>>73612050
>>73611936
>Japan
There is an east asian genocide going on too. At the current rate, the hominoid species left will be just islamic niggers.
>>
We should selectively breed ourselves with sperm to create humans superior
to anything living right now.

This will set an example for other races to follow, and soon all these human
races will beg for this sperm so that their offspring can have a genetic edge
over the competition. Then the whole thing will snowball, and the entire world
will be much more intelligent, and stupidity will be all but eradicated, like polio
or smallpox. And then there will be world peace.
>>
>>73611962

har en neger fiser i munnen?
>>
>>73612234
I meant China, obviously. Japanese are going to be extinct as soon as they understand they can just replace themselves with robots.
>>
We don't. Society and the humans that create it are destined to fail. We aren't a rational species. We are too emotional and too frail to not constantly be destroying ourselves. I hope a comet hits earth and puts us all out of our misery. Or maybe aliens can step in at some point and show us the way.
>>
>>73611807
I think on this all the time.
>>
>>73611731
Expatriate, live in small communities in Asia & South-America, consisting of the smartest & best whites, with the historical knowledge of our defeat keeping us on the lookout for degeneracy & subversion, and nostalgy for our empires lost providing a strong sense of belonging.

Basically, whites become the new jews.
>>
ugh, stormweenies
>>
>>73611731
Our Samson option is simply the world going to shit without our stewardship, so our death would be our revenge itself.

I'm fine with it either way to be honest.
>>
>>73611807
This.
This will actually happen.
niggers think whitey invented AIDS anyway, this time it will be or real
>>
>>73611731
unless youre a vampire you wont notice any significant white global population decrease
>>
>>73612825
We can also hold quite a bit of countries. Eastern Europe can stay white, if they jump off EU and close the borders, for example.
>>
>>73612836
You have to go back...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.