[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B-but she is an feminist, they want a better world for every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_1.png (479 KB, 622x534) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
479 KB, 622x534
B-but she is an feminist, they want a better world for everyone. #HeForShe

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/revealed-emma-watson-named-in-latest-panama-papers-leak/
>>
>>73610605

People will still say she's not #privileged.
>>
>>73610605
THANK YOU SOROS
Globalists arent that bad Know eh?
>>
tipical cunt, full of shit.
>>
>>73610605
why did she do not pay tax
>>
Feminists should all be sent to work camps
>>
sheeple, consider click bait

it gets me every fucking time
every!
>>
>>73610605
The Panama Papers(TPP) is being used to reduce public knowledge and opposition to the Trans Pacific Partnership(TPP).

Soros and the globalist are dying to get the Pacific partnership accomplished. Panama Papers, however, has been an inconsequential scandal. The Panama papers were released by a Soros organization.
>>
heforshe was the dumbest fucking idea anyways. I lost a lot of respect for her when she started with that garbage. I mean, really? The last thing normal men want to hear is some wealthy little brat lecturing them on privilege.
>>
>>73611209
This
It's Paul Walkers death all over again
>>
>>73610972
She's a woman. They don't pay for shit.
>>
What's the significance of this? Sorry but I've been ignorant of this whole event.
>>
>>73611209
>Panama Papers, however, has been an inconsequential scandal
so true, fuck them
>>
>>73612206
Same, just off shore money accounts of rich people I think. It's just exposing what we already know
>>
>>73611209
The thing is it effects rich people around the globe who have power. How does anyone expect any significant action or collaboration to be taken against them? Besides tax avoidance is not illegal
>>
>>73612783
More hilarious, Soros and even his pet, Hillary, have ties to Panama. Good for them, Putin was the one to take the most flack for Panama since he was the first and loudest name released.

Once again, The Panama Papers are a substitute TPP trade pact.
>>
wow
>>
>>73610605
Why is she so fuckable? I don't even like Harry Potter
>>
>>73611826
pls explain
>>
Am I supposed to be outraged by this Panama Papers business?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.