[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small things you've done for the God Emperor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: oreo_haram.jpg (18 KB, 264x216) Image search: [Google]
oreo_haram.jpg
18 KB, 264x216
Just like the subject says, small things you've done for God Emperor Trump

>Work fastfood, Chick-Fil-A specifically
>Sell shakes like no other, upsell like a motherfucker
>Cookies and Cream is by and away our most popular flavor

>Trump exposes Nabisco's treachery, how they moved their plant to Mexico
>"NO! MORE! OREOS!", he commands, his hair flowing in the air condition of the stadium
>"no more oreos..." I whisper under my breath...
>I know what I must do...

>Whenever I ask for shakes, and they ask what flavor we have, I say we have Vanilla, Strawberry, and Chocolate...
>and purposely leave out the Cookies and Cream flavor, which includes the treacherous oreos
>literally nobody else asks the customers if they want shakes

>Look back in storage, we have about 3 bags of the treacherous oreo crumbles more than we are supposed to, we had to throw them out

>I can feel Trump smiling upon me

Do whatever you can, in any small way, to help the God Emperor or his goals.

YOU TOO CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
>>
>>73610293
>depriving people of one of the best fast food shakes in existence
Kill you'reself
>>
>>73610293
Wow ok just send it all to me by mail, I'll eat everything
>>
File: fgvfgfgffg.png (208 KB, 1203x908) Image search: [Google]
fgvfgfgffg.png
208 KB, 1203x908
funny
>>
>>73610453
>ID
>w/eak

Yes, yes you are. Supporting those who betray America is very weak indeed.

Maybe if they lose enough revenue, they'll be forced to stop building the plant.

Fuck oreos.
>>
>>73610453
Is it really that good?
>>
>>73610822
It's fucking excellent. But if they betray America, they don't deserve our revenue.

I don't sell many now that I don't ask. Whenever I see a coworker sell one, I offer to make it for them (making shakes by actually mixing them is a bitch so they always say yes). Whenever I do sell one or make one for a coworker, I put as little oreos as possible, so that we get backed up and not move as many, and have to throw them out by the expiration date.

It feels so good to be making America great again. Hopefully when Trump punishes them for betraying the American people, the recipe is bought out by a more patriotic company who keeps our jobs HERE in our great nation.
>>
>>73611174
the truth of the matter is the cookies and cream shake is just a vanilla shake with those crumbs, and the customer pays the same price regardless of flavor. So all you're doing is hurting the customer. I worked at chickfila too and I was curious why we still used the oreos after the faggot oreo advertising stunt with the rainbow layers of cream. I guess keep making america great again you cookie pincher.
>>
>>73610293
>>Look back in storage, we have about 3 bags of the treacherous oreo crumbles more than we are supposed to, we had to throw them out

Chic-Fil-A still paid Nabisco for those oreos though
>>
>>73612472
>>73612167
>Use less cookies
>Construed as less demand for cookies
>Store management buys less cookies

It's why we phased out the Asian salad, it just wasn't selling enough.
>>
>>73611174
I'm gonna get one soon.
>>
>>73610293
Have you bought based Hydrox yet? Was the cookie I grew up with and the nostoglia is blowing my mind. It IS the superior cookie. A more bitter, "adult tasting" oreo.
>>
File: 1460584381545.jpg (31 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1460584381545.jpg
31 KB, 500x493
>>73610293
Call out every twitter-tier TRUMP=RACIST and the like posts on Facebook with decent zeal and total dismissal with small half truths and large, citable facts.
I've only lost 1 friend and gotten 3 to admit they're likely voting for Trump; dozens admit they wouldn't vote for Hillary either way.
Feels good.
>>
File: Dat_Feew.jpg (666 KB, 1700x2000) Image search: [Google]
Dat_Feew.jpg
666 KB, 1700x2000
>>73613088
Hydrox? As in disinfectant
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.