[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ULTIMATE red pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (366 KB, 660x460) Image search: [Google]
file.png
366 KB, 660x460
Hey pol, have you taken the ULTIMATE red pill that is being denied to you by the jewish media propaganda?
>(because jews want to be the only group to benefit from this while all other races mix and degenerate into losing their heritage and bloodlines)

http://www.medicaldaily.com/kissing-cousins-everything-you-didnt-want-know-about-incest-and-why-inbreeding-isnt-321650

I know this one is hard to swallow for pol, but you have to try, and uncuck yourself
>>
>>73610073
>kikes inbreed while we mix
Fug
>>
>>british isles

>>promoting incest

makes sense

I agree that cousin marriage is probably fine, but sisters and immediate family is very degenerate because it breaks up the family and sexualizes relations that shouldn't
>>
>>73611781
>I agree that cousin marriage is probably fine, but sisters and immediate family is very degenerate because it breaks up the family and sexualizes relations that shouldn't
yeah I agree, mostly, I guess there are cases where sisters and immediate family won't break up families, but those are the exceptions.
>>
I think my cousin wants me. What do? She's very attractive and kind of idolizes me.
>>
>>73613329

Post pics.
>>
>>73613460
I'm not going to post any pics of my family and friends on 4chan.

Got any advice though? We were seperated for 15 years, living in different countries. She wants to meet up
>>
>>73613574
put your wee wee in her lady wee wee toothpaste man
>>
>>73614038
0/10 at least make a funny shitpost
>>
Why is Netherlands encouraging incest right now? Could you not?
>>
>>73615452
shut up amerifat, go mix with your 40% non white population
>>
>>73615452
Why is the usa in denial about its own incest filled roots?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.