[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most uncucked country in the world and why is it Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Mideast-Israel-Egypt-_sham.jpg (2 MB, 4364x2847) Image search: [Google]
Mideast-Israel-Egypt-_sham.jpg
2 MB, 4364x2847
What is the most uncucked country in the world and why is it Israel?
>>
>>73608804
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBFN91t2z28
>>
>>73608804
Not gonna lie, that's a nice fucking fence
>>
>>73608804
I respect the way you deal with Mudslimes, Israel.
>>
>>73608804
>uncucked
We'll see when the Haredim become the majority.
>>
>>73608804
if you dont have muslims mybe i agree but more than 10% of your population muslim so you are uk and french tier :()
>>
>>73608804
Yup. That's the role model Poland should follow desu :/ Hope that people are nationalist enough to support this kind of defence against foreigners
>>
>>73608804
What is special treatment?
>>
>>73608804
Because Israel focuses its cucking activities outwardly
>>
>>73608804
Unlike Americans Jews, Israelis are pretty redpilled for the most part. I mean it's in their best interest to make sure to know whats going on and have the best for themselves
>>
If only your country would continue it's war against the mudslimes.

You were winning in 2014 I don't get why you stopped. Just don't be like America and try to occupy or fix the shit holes.
>>
celebrating of 9th may of russians and jews was cancelled because of arabs in Israel, thanks very uncucked nation
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.