[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany announce first massive military budget increase since 20 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
> Minister of Justice Mrs. Ursula Leyen
> In office since 3 years
> Trump: "They have to pay"
> Surprisingly flip flopped her "policy of planned shrinkage"
> Declared today to increase defense spending by billions
> First increase since more than a decade
> "We need to be more muh independent"

Trump Presidency officially confirmed?

Guys, it's happening. This is very suspicious
>>
>>73607191
Will probably be used to kill those pesky white neighbors to your east to expand the caliphate of tanned Germans
>>
>>73607382
This, Germany will build its armed forces to destroy non Tanned Germans. I hope we get out of Nato and the EU, it is an evil commie organization.
>>
>>73607191
Its because of brexit.
They said it would start ww3, if brexit passed, they didn't tell you it would be because of them.
>>
File: 1452675975656.jpg (158 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1452675975656.jpg
158 KB, 1200x900
Soon boys
>>
File: so it begins.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
so it begins.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>73607191
So it begins.
>>
>american nationalism causes the downfall of the EU

huh.
>>
>>73607191

they're right

>>73607382
>>73607594

it's the start of the eu-army

also: the eu-army is a goal to bypass the ban on internal use of the bundeswehr in germany against germans
>>
>>73609412
sounds about right
>>
>>73607191
Well, they need more manpower to curbstomp those racist native germans in the upcoming civil war.
>>
Other EU countries' military budgets increase in 3, 2 ....
>>
>>73607191

Last time I watched her speak she was defending Germany's failure to meet the 2% of GDP NATO minimum by saying that spending was increasing faster than ever.

This was like a year and a half ago.

We've been trying to get Europeans to keep their military spending at a reasonable level for since the end of the Cold War.

I doubt you're still even close to the 2% that is supposed to be the MINIMUM for NATO.

I'm guessing Trump and some other factors were enough to overcome leftist opposition and get enough domestic support for significant spending increases though.
>>
>>73609600
This.
They'll be using it to train Turk and Syrian death squads for the cleansing of ethnic Germans
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.