[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If God lent you his powers for a short while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BlackLivesDontMatter.gif (10 KB, 728x90) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesDontMatter.gif
10 KB, 728x90
How would you help to perfect the world?

I would delete all brown and black people, get rid of Islamic people completely.
>>
File: m3.jpg (95 KB, 940x636) Image search: [Google]
m3.jpg
95 KB, 940x636
Put anyone who thinks that they're better than someone solely because of their race into permanent labor camps.
>>
>>73606269
I'd do nothing, because the confirmation of God's existence would immediately erase all doubts I had about the fate of the world. What hubris would I have to have to try and perfect a world made by the perfect divine creator?
>>
>>73606269
you wouldn't just make brown and black people act like white people?
>>
id turn the middle east into a big laser tag complex
>>
>>73606269
rid the world of islam, wouldn't even think twice. It would happen so fast you wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>73606269
i would open a rift between earth and the cosmic hell plane at the outer edge of the Sol system, while giving .5% of humans varying levels of psychic powers. i would also make melee weapons deal 80% more damage and increase maximum sprint speed by 60%
>>
>Make "the Force" to arrange shit in the galaxy like Star Wars and allow for magical things
>Make universal clock so that FTL doesn't cause time to go backward
>Good people get to choose between Heaven and reincarnation
>Bad people get reincarnated until they reach a life in which they're good
Everyone goes to Heaven in the end when they want to. No souls lost, all remain happy.
>>
>>73606455
I could probably have an easier time if i just MADE them white.
>>
>>73606269
Why is that a gif?
>>
>>73606269
Kill everyone. Simple as that
>>
Travel the world and use my power's in small, useful ways to help those who really deserve it. I would also use my powers to help 'correct' the path that other's are on if they are unrighteous. I would simply be a travelling teacher and healer.

I would preach to others that the world is made better through kindnesses both small and large, I would teach them to fight against sin and to love God and Christ as they love themselves.

I would try (and fail) to be like Yeshua Messiah and preach his word as he did.
>>
>>73606269
I'd see if there is any karmic reaction if I do fucked up shit or not and then I'd literally nuke the whole universe.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.