[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Is this true?
>>
As long as they keep the muslims over there, I don't care.
>>
That's one of the many reasons I don't slave away as a wagecuck
>>
>>73604667
>As long as they keep the muslims over there, I don't care.
they dont allow muslims in israel
>>
>>73604667
they are the ones creating the refugees retard

they do the opposite of what you think they do

like even when they do actively kill pallys, its like maybe 2000 dead before they call it quits again. a couple thousand out of millions, and then hundreds of thousands become refugees.

thanks greatest ally
>>
>>73604667
But they want the exact opposite
>>
>>73604667
Go die kek
>>
>>73604491
Yes this is true the zionist are the scum of the earth
>>
Israel is just another pawn on the board. George Soros profited off the migrant crisis after helping create it. His friends are the ones who caused the crisis.
>>
Universities aren't free in Israel, so no
>>
Someone should ask politifact!
>>
>free

this is jewland. nothing is free
>>
no this is not true
the american aid is less than one-fifth of Israel's defense budget and it only can be used for military purposes
the aid is mostly used in purchasing from the American weapon industry
>>
>>73604491
basically, we subsidize their entire military which frees up the funds for them to pay for everything else with billions still left over
>>
>>73605915
>>73605988

So which is it
>>
>>73606106
the defense budget is $15.47 billion
the aid is $3.5 billion
the total budget is $89.14 billion

http://www.timesofisrael.com/knesset-passes-2015-2016-budget-by-61-59-razor-thin-majority/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.