[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So explain to me /pol/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 83869859.jpg (742 KB, 2037x3000) Image search: [Google]
83869859.jpg
742 KB, 2037x3000
Why do people reject Hillary Clinton despite her rock solid experience and detailed plans for moving this country forward?
>>
>>73603493

Stop making threads you vapid cunt.
>>
>>73603493
>rock solid experience
Her experience in ruining countries and killing soldiers is not something to praise her for.

I personally would not mind seeing a female president some day, but not THAT woman!
>>
>>73603493
>her rock solid experience
In what? Being someone's wife when they get elected? Then clawing your way up to power?
>>
>>73603493
Yea she has a solid experience in ruining this country with whole PC and other bullshit
>>
>>73603493

I really love Hillary Clinton. I chose to write my senior thesis about her.
I want to write about what her greatest accomplishment is, but I can't think of any. Does anyone have any ideas?
>>
File: Hillary9.jpg (67 KB, 800x803) Image search: [Google]
Hillary9.jpg
67 KB, 800x803
>>73603493
>Rock solid experience
Because she has none of that. She's fucked up, or found laws to break, in every step of her career.
She embodies the statement "upward failure". No one can name anything good she's done. Every one can point out five things she's done that were bad.
>>
>>73603688
>>73603707
>>73603804
>>73603904

Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.
She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.
She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.
Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).
She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.
At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.
She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).
Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.
Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.
Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.
Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.
>>
>>73604139
Can you provide a source for any of that?
>>
>>73604139
>blah blah healthcare
>gulf war syndrome
she also fucked over many soldiers and vets
>violence against women
k no do one for men, equality for all
>wtc redevelopment
so they can destroy it again?
>blahblah healthcare
>civil liberty abuses for patriot act
I love it when the govt thinks the people are 'abusing' their God-given rights
>mortgage nonsense
she also fucked it up too
>hamas and israel ceasefire
what, did she want to make israel look like a victim so they could keep getting our help despite them merking hamas? fucking kike
>panama colombia and SK trade
she oversaw migrants, drug trade and kia imports
>most traveled secretary of state
this means nothing
>>
>>73604139
the first sentence is failure that is blamed on republicans. how pathetic and predictable from a democrat.
>ya know *cough cough cough cough* my husband's administration had a surplus *cough cough cough cough* but I made sure they tried to spend it as much of your money as possible! *cough cough cough cough*

>She played a leading role
>was also instrumental
>was also instrumental
>was also instrumental

AKA she was a paid talking puppet while the drones wrote the real meat of the laws

>Gulf War Syndrome
No one has any idea what it is or what causes it, so no surprise that hillary has her hands behind that phantom

>Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.
That's only a partial truth
>Her total of 956,733 air miles ended up falling short of Condoleezza Rice's record for total mileage

russian reset flunks
arab spring sets MENA on fire
libya a disaster
syrian civil war
>this is "smart" power in action, according to clinton

everything that was important failed in her tenure and she resigned in disgrace

She also voted for the Iraq war.

F- would never elect
>>
>>73603493
she is a career criminal and purely evil.Also she is EXTREMLY dishonest and ruthless. Did I mention evil?
>>
>>73604494
Just Google it. Seriously.
It's most likely from her campaign web site.
Most of those things are her dealing with problems she helped create.
Its not admirable when the list is you fixing your own fuck ups.
>>
>>73603493
Forward to what?

I'd rather move this country backwards if the present is what 2008 decided was forwards.
>>
>>73606154
I'm not going to wade through sources to verify what someone else said. They should provide the key sources to back up their claims. Most of these things could just be her signing her name to something someone else was doing. She "helped." So she wrote her name on something. That's not an accomplishment.
>>
>>73606401
I'm just IMPLYING that if you put it through Google, its straight from her campaign.com

It stinks of over polished puffery that was copied and pasted without a care for reference or facts. Most of it is likely just what you stated, she was in the room, but contributed nothing to the deed but her name.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.