[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box /gop-primaries/279354-cr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160507_111004.jpg (62 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160507_111004.jpg
62 KB, 600x715
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/279354-cruz-floats-restarting-campaign-if-he-wins-nebraska

>"We launched this campaign intending to win. The reason we suspended our campaign was that with the Indiana loss, I felt there was no path to victory," he said Tuesday on Glenn Beck's radio program.

>"If that changes, we will certainly respond accordingly."

LOL
>>
File: gop-2016-cruz.jpg (29 KB, 635x482) Image search: [Google]
gop-2016-cruz.jpg
29 KB, 635x482
Thats it. I'm a #CruzMissile now.
>>
>>73602369
Wait, he's saying there's somehow going to be more of a path to victory than before?

>the hill

This honestly just sounds like bullshit that they're throwing around to put another wedge between GOP voters and keep the party divided for as long as possible.
>>
THE #CRUZMISSILES ARE BACK! PRAISE GLENN BECK
>>
Inb4 Glenn Beck starts going on about a resurrection
>>
>>73602369
An extra life doesn't guarantee a win. Don hasn't even used a single recovery item yet and rato thinks he can win? He's gonna need at least 5 extra lives and countless large value recovery items, not to mention some armor. And then he's going to have to hit full force every chance he gets with no room for error. Keep in mind trump supplies his own recovery and 1up items
>>
>>73602369
Ted should read Scott Adams' blog. Trump has already beaten him.
>>
>>73603544
Cruz needs the cheat code for inifinty money and chronoshift.
>>
>>73603719
According to that blog, Trump has already won the GE.
>>
>>73602369
Sorry, no Canadian born Subjects of the Crown allowed.
>>
>>73605155
I don't agree with his conclusion on that point, but if you accept the premise that American elections are totally controlled by the media then it stands to reason that a person who can play the media like a fiddle can take the election.
>>
> voters respond negatively to Colorado
> voters respond negatively to his Kasich alliance
> voters thought he should have dropped before Indiana
> worse favorability than Trump

Is this idiot just trying to lose his career entirely now? Thank god he is still relatively young, I want to see this moron starving on the street. I want to see his wife divorce him because of this cycle. Even Priebus threatened him if he didn't drop after Indiana.
>>
Cruz was all but guaranteed to win Nebraska if he'd stayed in.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.