[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of political commentator Black Pigeon Speaks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: tiab.png (190 KB, 647x603) Image search: [Google]
tiab.png
190 KB, 647x603
What does /pol/ think of political commentator Black Pigeon Speaks?
>>
>>73602204
the lsd video is degenerate.
>>
>>73602251
FPBP
>>
He propagates the usage of drugs and is therefore degenerate
>>
>>73602204

Cuck faggot with Asperger's.
>>
Don't you post this thread like every 3 days? Fuck off shill.
>>
File: sargon_of_cukkad.png (105 KB, 270x290) Image search: [Google]
sargon_of_cukkad.png
105 KB, 270x290
>>73602204
Every time someone posts one of these 'what does /pol think about X' posts, I hate whoever they're asking about a little bit more.
>>
>>73602204
Stop shilling your shit here
>>
>Commentator

He's a shill and a degenerate.
>>
>>73602251
No you fucking retard. ALCOHOL IS DEGENERATE. Psychedelics are ANTI degenerate and is the true redpill.

Chances are you wouldn't be typing on that computer/Phone if Steve Jobs/Bill Gates didn't do LSD.
Think before you speak retarded canacuck.
>>
>>73602251
>hippies go and over use a way of make the brain work faster and produce more to get high

>the problem the thing and not the hippies
>>
File: grinning pejpej.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
grinning pejpej.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>73602204
he lost his spaghetti after we kept calling him controlled opposition, bullied off the board for a few days.
>>
>>73602204

I think all youtube faggots should fuck off.
>>
>>73602251
>psys
>degenerate

only if you use them to party you stupid leaf

I thought you faggots liked drugs
>>
>>73602314
>>73602251
>has only one opinion that you don't agree, otherwise redpilled as fuck

Motherfuckers like you are part of the problem why this mainstream multikulti won't go away. Just because he has other opinion about lsd doesn't make him degenerate. For crying out loud, we have to stick together and work for the right cause not to cherry pick over some little things
>>
>>73602204
He advertises on /pol/ with these threads so much that I hate him for it.

I don't care what you're saying, if you spam your channel here you're a faggot.
>>
>>73602447
Looks like somebody's Mr. Weedman today.
>>
>>73602447
Lol faggot too much of anything makes you an addict. Anything can be viewed as degenerate as there is no solid metric. Now gates and jobs would have created their legacies regardless of drug use. You retards don't realize that artist and innovators where that way before drug use. Whatever excuse you need to reinforce your use. Man up and just admit to yourself drugs are fun. You don't need a reason to do them, other than that. FFS
>>
>>73602204
>What does /x/ think of Welcome to Nightvale
We think you are just a shill, same as everywhere else.
>>
So mysterious. Videos are really professionally done. Makes me feel uneasy desu
>>
>>73602251
>The LSD video is
Something that's long been overdue.
>>73602204
Pretty alright, needs to make less videos on day politics and more on various ideas in general.
>>
File: 1440360307243.png (281 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1440360307243.png
281 KB, 1680x1050
>>73602204
>Black Pigeon Speaks

it's a honey pot
>>
He's an idiot. He is to the right what sjw's are to the left.

Vee destroyed him in several videos, including a live debate.
https://www.youtube.com/user/veemonro
>>
File: 1248388283239.png (330 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1248388283239.png
330 KB, 1680x1050
>>73602251
I don't particularly mind the content of the LSD video, but you have to question why the fuck he made it.

All his videos are about lampooning different aspects of cultural marxism. It's basically alt-rightism wrapped into bite-sized chunks for normies so they can get redpilled.

...so why the fuck is there a random drug video thrown in the mix. It'd be like if a youtube shitter like pewdiepie made a random video called "buyer's guide to selecting aftermarket parts for your AR-15". It's a nonsequitur.

Whatever the case, BPS is not a shill. He regularly links to other prominent alt-right people. Someone who was a shill wouldn't be giving shoutouts to millennial woes and latsbrah, among others.
>>
I watched his "transgender is a mental illness" video because some edgy sperg shared it on facebook.

I agree with what he was saying but it was cherry picked to fuck, literally picking the most ridiculous examples of people where being transgender was the least of their mental concerns. He's awful at political commentary.
>>
hey guyz, look at my cuck step video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asotmeuGPZc

gimme views
>>
>>73602204
We think you make this thread every day.
Just buy some ad space you freeloader.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.