[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you rememer any of them? I don't. Only person here that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 507340348.jpg (73 KB, 835x529) Image search: [Google]
507340348.jpg
73 KB, 835x529
Do you rememer any of them? I don't. Only person here that I remember is ¡Yeb! and the Rat
>>
>>73599946

>Kentuky Sen. Rand Paul
>Governor of New Jersey Chris Christie
>Neurosergeon Dr. Ben Carson
>Ted Cruz
>Florida Sen. Marcu Rubio
>Govenor of Florida Jeb Bush
>Govenor of Ohio John Kaisch

I'm not even american, and i didnt look up any information, this is from the top of my head.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
>>73601720
this.
>mfw I'm interested more in american politics than the politics of my own country
>>
File: 1462746367483.png (213 KB, 357x263) Image search: [Google]
1462746367483.png
213 KB, 357x263
>>73599946
rat got fucked so hard he turned into a tranny
>>
>>73601837
yeah, who isn't
it's entertaining as hell
>>
File: JFK.png (165 KB, 926x742) Image search: [Google]
JFK.png
165 KB, 926x742
>>
>Chris Christie
only one I didn't know by name
>>
>>73601837
>>73601720
It's cool OP is just a pleb.
>>
>>73601720
What's the diff between Senators and Governors?
Do governors overlook local-state matters and senators are more elected officials to represent the state in the capital?
>>
>>73599946
I liked Ben, because he went from nothing to nothing to brain surgeon, which basically BTFOs libcucks' narrative that black people need external help to be successful.
>>
>>73601720
>>73601837
>>73601900
>>73602027
It's crazy how interested foreigners are in American politics. I've tried a million times to get into multiple other countries politics and I just can't, they're so boring. It's something about the different culture, the language, the people that turn me off, I could not give a single fuck about any other countries. It's like watching a cartoon, it just feels unreal, like there's no reason to get absorbed in it. I don't know why that is different for non Americans.
>>
File: TbzuB0y.gif (538 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
TbzuB0y.gif
538 KB, 320x240
>>73601720
>everybody's occupation listed
>Ted Cruz just being Ted Cruz
>>
>>73602221
> to brain surgeon,

not just a brain surgeon, but maybe even literally the best one in USA
>>
>>73602276

Yeah, i wasnt sure what his occupation was, i thought Senator of Texas but not sure.
>>
>>73602266
>It's like watching a cartoon, it just feels unreal
That's exactly why I find american politics so entertaining. It literaly is entertainment for me. The only difference between the jersey shore and an american election is that the guidos don't run for president and have to pretend theirb childish fights serve a higher purpose
>>
>>73602266
American policy influences the entire world. Very few countries can say their policies influence America. If Canada decides to do anything it doesn't really impact America in any meaningful way.

Maybe Americans would be influenced by what's happening in Middle Eastern countries, but that's mostly in a "will they sperg out and attack us" kind of way. I guess Russian and Chinese elections could somewhat interest America, but those are sham elections anyways so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>73602266

It is a cartoon where everyone claps for their favourite demagogue and then votes for the LESSER OF TWO EVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck this country and fuck everyone in it, honestly. Fuck you for not voting for Ron Paul.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.