[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump going to win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1452059735720.png (29 KB, 750x360) Image search: [Google]
1452059735720.png
29 KB, 750x360
Honest question, is Trump actually going to win this?

Is Shillary going to take it from us once the election comes? Please present your proofs, I want to know what you guys honestly think
>>
>>73599873
why do you think this though?
>>
Tbh the general American population is probably just too blue pilled and cucked and will vote Shillary
>>
>>73599826
He's got the nomination in the bag, just chill until the convention, the pres campaign won't really start until then.
>>
>>73600171
He's got the nomination yeah but what about presidency? I need to know guys come on
>>
File: trump-smiles.jpg (90 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
trump-smiles.jpg
90 KB, 470x246
Yes.

Literally anything that happens over the next months (terror attacks here or in Europe, economic downturn), all bode well for Trump support.

Trump knows this, and knows how to market himself.

He'll win.
>>
Trump wins when he goes head to head in debate format. He rips people apart and his banter is top notch. The question is when he exposes Hillary and lays all her sins to bear, will democrats uncuck themselves or be so unthrilled to vote that Trump wins.

Trump is always said to be behind, or about to lose steam or "barely winning", but then he gets a massive boost after every debate. Even debates he doesn't attend. If Hillary avoids all head to head formats from Trump she will have the election. But she's going to lost steam each time Trump has a chance to swing at her.

Hillary without a teleprompter is like watching a robot feign humanity. Trump is used to dishing and dealing heat. Hillary has to either up her bantz or avoid all confrontation without looking weak.

It's anyone's game.
>>
>> 73599999
>>
>>73599826

“There’s a debate going on in the Kremlin between the Foreign Ministry and the Intelligence Services about whether they should release the 20,000 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that they have hacked into.”
Trump Should win.
>>
File: Election map OH PA FL.png (68 KB, 778x595) Image search: [Google]
Election map OH PA FL.png
68 KB, 778x595
Well today's polls show that he's actually competitive in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida, and basically confirms Pennsylvania's swing state status for this election. All he has to do is win NC with those 3 states and he has it in the bag, although I personally think people are seriously underestimating the potential for both Michigan and Colorado to flip this election cycle, as well as Virginia's potential to flip if he starts doing well enough.
>>
41 % ov ta nation
>>
I didn't think so a few days ago, but today shows that he is on the verge of flipping Pennsylvania. If that happens, it's is over for HRC.
>>
>>73600333
>>73600650
Do you think it's possible that even if trump wins they'll make Hillary the president anyway and not say that Trump won?
>>
>>73600910
that is always on the table in my mind, and honestly we'd never know.
this could be all be going 'as planned'
>>
>>73600910
It worked for W. Bush
>>
File: image.png (49 KB, 564x291) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 564x291
I know the media is screaming Hillary Haz Won! Since day 1, the current poll numbers also favor her over Trump.

HOWEVER

The general election hasn't even started and poll numbers fluctuate, especially with Trump running. I expect a dirty campaign but hopefully Trump comes out victorious so the cucks can finally shut up.
>>
>>73601374
When Hill's running, the polls are always rigged. Trumps victory can be a landslide.

>MOST LOYAL
>>
>>73601144
>>73601374
>>73601490
What would happen if Trump did win?

Libcucks would absolutely flip shit

Riots in the streets?
Threats of impeachment?
Would the EU or UN make us get rid of him?
>>
>>73601625
We'd definitely have the lib cucks running around fagging it up. Soros paying out the ass to have protesters at his inaugural speech.

But I think during the election, people are going to start coming around to Trump. They threw out the "Trump eqaul nazi!" Meme too early and too forcefully. It was supposed to stop him from even being the nominee and it's already getting played out.

Really he wasn't supposed to get this far and every book to throw at Trump has already hit the floor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.