[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW/POL/ (aka Reddit transplants) BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (158 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 780x800
Will anti-libertarians ever recover?
>>
In a white utopia, maybe. Good luck applying liberty and freedom to non-whites
>>
so wait, which dumb fuck side is the dumb fuck OP on? i really can't tell
>>
>>73599386
Is this guy trying to deny the free rider problem?

Also Muh roads.
>>
>>73599386
The private companies that do these things today are contracted based on a set of standards decided upon by a governing body. If you leave it to the free market it will be a race to the bottom - cut costs as much as possible and deliver a product that is just good enough (at best).

Furthermore, and as 4xyRbdQF mentioned, private companies will only operate where there is a profit to be made. Black people and hispanics will be left to their own devices in their shitty neighborhoods and will ultimately come out of those neighborhoods and nobody wants that.

Use your head.
>>
>>73602283
>decided upon by a governing body.
who ever does it cheapest gets the contract.
>>
>>73599386
wouldn't this just lead to the most powerful corporation being the de facto government?
>>
>>73599386
>New/pol

reddit please leave, and take your shitty double shill memes with you.
>>
>>73600817
youre too dumb to comprehend what you read and that makes OP dumb?
>>
>>73599386
>muh private utilities

please, don't speak of things you nothing of, child
>>
Who will deliver the mail though?

Libtards BTFO
>>
File: All yours.png (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
All yours.png
2 KB, 200x200
>>73602408
That's not true, look at Pennsylvania, PennDOT's all union and they do a shitty job. Therefore, expensive and a poor investment on top of the expense.
>>
who decides where the road get built?
>>
They are, in most cases, lost forever. Barring a traumatic experience.
>>
File: 1438272570119.jpg (35 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1438272570119.jpg
35 KB, 599x563
>>73602283
>4xyRbdQF

that was very well crafted
>>
>>73602408

Yes, but the law requires a set standard of results deemed safe and fit for purpose. Basically, governing bodies set the bar higher than the free market would.
>>
>>73599386
what does that mean "people who expect to profit from them"

does that refer to people who will use the roads, or people who will own the roads

because in the latter case you've basically just reinvented the problem of government, there will be a private owner of the roads who charges fees to use them
>>
>>73599386
sounds simple enough, but how do we keep the companies from exploiting the workers and forming monopolys?.
>>
File: RAND.jpg (271 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
RAND.jpg
271 KB, 2000x1333
>>73599386
>mail before capitalism
>can i have my mail?
>yeah..... wait... whatever...this month for sure...
>mail after capitalism
>overnight shipping
>>
>>73599531
If we throw out those disgusting "human right" and go with good ol' christian "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat" then good non-whites will survive and bad ones will naturally die.
>>
>>73599386
South Africa runs on libertarian ideals and look at how well that turned out for them.
>>
>>73603982
80% blacks.
>>
>>73602283
This seems like bait but maybe you're just new?

How the fuck do you think do contracts between private companies or between a company and a natural person work? You think there is no set of standards?

It's actually the opposite of what you're saying: Private companies usually apply far higher scrutiny to their contracts whereas government contracts are routinely plagued by incompetence and corruption. Take the military industry or big infrastructure projects like airports for example: No private company would ever allow contracts that allow for late delivery without penalties.

And just the same with your second example, the complete opposite is true: Without government, there is white flight, there are white suburbs, there are gated communities. WITH government you get an Obama who forces enrichment into your neighbourhood because white suburbs are racist.

And I assure you that without government intervention, people have a much more drastic response when crime takes over.

>>73603236
No government/small government doesn't mean no laws or no unions.
>>
>>73603236
Free-market "quality insurance" agencies!
(Labor Unions)
>>
File: 1414934258737.jpg (27 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1414934258737.jpg
27 KB, 413x395
>>73599386

> its possible to make profits on certain roads/infrastructure
>>
>>73604744
It's possible to make a profit on any road if you're willing to put up roadblocks with armed gunmen and hold people hostage.

(A.k.a. highway banditry.)

Which gets me to the point: the reason why government exists is to monopolize violence. Trust me, you don't want privatized violence, and civilization cannot exist without violence.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.