[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to not fuck a Jew thread? I will explain my plan. >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1234x1219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1234x1219
How to not fuck a Jew thread? I will explain my plan.

>be me, college fag
>chilling in dorm room hating jews
>lay pic related on the ground in plain sight every time I have a girl come to the dorm
>1 girl falls for the bait and picks it up
>immediately kick out the goy

I can never put my penis in a shekel collector
>>
>>73598050
All women are money collectors virgin.
>>
File: american.png (336 KB, 680x568) Image search: [Google]
american.png
336 KB, 680x568
So a poor college student picks up a quarter on the floor, and you suspect her being Jewish?
How fucking brainwashed are you Americans?
God..
>>
>>73598050
>kick out the goy
>the goy
make a little Freudian slip there mr. Nosenberg?
>>
>>73598149

Not necessarily, there has only be a couple failures and many passes, I mean I don't fuck every single one of them. But the Jews are big turnoffs for me.
>>
>>73598177

It's not even the fact she needs the quarter. It's the fact she just took money off of the floor in someone else's domain cause she's a greedy fucking Jew. Plus if you're in college, a fucking quarter isnt gonna help you lmfao
>>
>>73598050

>not marrying into money
>not marrying into a network of lawyers, accountants and doctors who'll help you out
>being this fucking stupid

Literal moron
>>
>>73599673

>being this fucking stupid

She's picking up trash from the ground. If she had all of those connections why the fuck does she need a quarter
>>
>>73599553
Buy an onahole.
>>
>>73599812

Because you don't stay rich by leaving money around do you, dumbass
>>
>>73599940

Because having a dirty quarter makes the difference between homeless and a lawyer right senpai?
>>
>>73599812
You charge your customers 12.99/month. If you 1,000,000 customers and lower your prices by $0.25 how much profit have you lost?
>>
>>73600261

This isn't economics class you fucking imbecile, this is how to not fuck a dirty Jew. I'm not running a business, I'm protecting my pride but not fucking these greedy mongoloids.
>>
>>73600441
Use your hand.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.