[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PACK IT UP, BOYS - WE'VE BEEN BTFO FOR THE LAST TIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (551 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
551 KB, 750x1334
I-i don't know what to do....I guess I'm a /Hillpup/ now..:..

Trump...has been...stumped
>>
>>73597735
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
Youre only feeding the beast... With free press time... And you say you don't want him to win. :)
>>
An irrelevant Jew piles on, more on that at 11.
>>
>>73597809
ewe
>>
>>73597735
he's a comedian. it's his job to do this type of stuff.
he rips on presidents and candidates all the time.
>>
Oh noes! How will Supreme Chancellor Trump ever recover from the scathing character destroying claim of... "man-baby?"
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 377x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 377x250
>>73597735
So calling him Hitler did nothing.

Calling him a fascist did nothing.

Now they resort to third grade level insults.

It's funny that the left has nothing in their disposal other than nameshaming. They are fake and hollow.
>>
>>73597735
Seriously? That's the best Jon Liebowitz has?
>>
File: CJ9J5jiUAAEO4RL.jpg (23 KB, 371x381) Image search: [Google]
CJ9J5jiUAAEO4RL.jpg
23 KB, 371x381
>>73597735
kek tell him to vote for Jill Stein
>>
>>73597735
>calls Trump a man baby
>acted like a man baby on every episode of the shitty daily show

Yeah, okay John.
>>
>>73598162
>>73598276
That's all he needs. Jon Stewart is the youth. If he calls you a manbaby, your identity among 90% of the US population is now "the manbaby". Trump will rapidly become a joke amongst the youth, who would have been the only shot he had against Hillary.
>>
File: 1461713580324.webm (547 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461713580324.webm
547 KB, 640x640
"Repeatedly calling him a racist and misogynist isn't working! What do we do?!"

"Maybe we should criticize his policies? His lack of experience?"

"I know! How about we keep calling him names?"
>>
File: ahhya.jpg (75 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ahhya.jpg
75 KB, 500x300
>>73597735
JOHN STUWART IS A MAN BABY

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>73598434
A 56 year old spastic jew appeals to marxist-level intelligence
That's not youth, we're one nigger and two terms past his peak of the Bush era.
That's like in 20 years getting Bill O Reilly to hate on Hillary Clinton.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.