[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does the world end /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: latest.jpg (157 KB, 1000x496) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
157 KB, 1000x496
When does the world end /pol/?
>>
>>73597274

Wake up. It already ended.
>>
>>73597307
damn...
>>
>>73597274

You think the ride ends?

Wrong.
>>
>>73597307
fpbp
>>
>>73597274
Half past ten
>>
The world is going to end.
I predict that racial tensions will grow and whites in countries will start fighting back. We will fight back in UK, Germany, Sweden, France, or Norway.
Then the government will try to enforce martial law, beat the white protesters/fighters, or do some other shit. There will be a full blown revolution, that escalates to other countries getting involved and revolting. This will extend to anarchy, nuclear and normal bombing of large cities (i'm safe since I live innawoods), social breakdown and society will go back to medieval levels and population.
All large empires die. The romans, unlike what most say, were degenerates. They practiced homosexuality with boys, had many immigrants in rome ("very multicultural) and tried to domesticate the peoples of Northern Europe, who were unmixed and lived wild (tacticus writes so).
But then, from ad 200 to 1000, the majority of peope in my country lived in homogenous populations, living off the land innawoods.
This is what we will go back to. As the cities are destroyed, most will die of hunger, starvation, disease, or other people killing them. That includes all the coloured people. The ones who DO survive, will live shittily. Our climate is too harsh for darkskinned people like arabs and africans, they can only survive here because they eat a varied diet with lots of vitamin D. if they live a woodsman diet (hunted game, plants, and carbohydrates all native) they will not get vitamin D and have vitamin D deficiency and die.
>>
>>73597672
I don't think it would be like that. It might be similar. It wouldn't be collapse as much as it'd be a return to old values.

A racewar is the only thing you can really forsee, simply because there is no other alternative. Every political scholar I know (my father is a professor of history and politics) says that Europe is going to in store for a very violent century.

The Europeans are a very diverse race of people, however the one blanket statement that history as affirmed is that Europeans can be remembered by drastic and widespread ideological shifts that almost take hold spontaneously. These huge shifts in ideologies are marked by a great deal of blood shed.

The same sweet faced European girl who is chanting "refugees welcome!" will be the same girl cutting off some refugee's head.

Also, lets be honest here. Inviting over 1 million refugees into your country before rising up and killing them all to me sounds like a very European thing to do given y'alls track record.
>>
File: 1453991353417.jpg (37 KB, 268x427) Image search: [Google]
1453991353417.jpg
37 KB, 268x427
>>73598242
It will be like that or very similar.
Maybe it will take longer, or go out in more of a bang (solar flare) but we will go back to a simpler way of life.
>>
>>73598627
I don't think it would take that long. And the simple way of life probably isn't going to happen.

I predict the violence would start out small. Riots, angry protests, Nationalist movements, terrorist attacks. Then it will increase and get more legit. Probably melees in the street. Maybe even a firefight. Eventually it would look more like a conventional war with organized armies and power structures. Whoever comes out on top will be the new leaders of Europe. This is the way history works and there is no preventing it.

See, I predict the race war to start from Muslims forming closer together before becoming hostile to the countries they are in. The Europeans have no end-goal in mind with Multiculturalism. The Muslims, however do. They want to run Europe. Even the "moderates" and "sweet Muslim boys" would love to see Europe turned into a caliphate. Who wouldn't want to see their own people rise to power? Especially a people still living with medieval mentalities.

I don't believe we would ever go back to a simpler way of life at a large scale, however. Many things could happen after the conflict, but no one is surrendering their standard of living. Standard of living is pretty much what the whole war will be fought over won't it? Racism aside, people are more interested in not giving up their precious amenities.
>>
>>73597274
Rosh Hashanah lunar year 6000 the jew have known this for centuries that's about 230 years from now
>>
Don't forget about Yellowstone erupting, destroying one of the largest bread baskets in the world, and thoroughly gutting the country
And cementing China's place as the next super power because you European fuckwits are apparently incompetent and too caught up in being progressive
>>
its ended 4 hours ago, but was reborn about 15 minutes ago
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.