[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Fanclub Stories Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sadpepe.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>tfw my own mother tells me that my passion for Emperor Trump is dangerous and insane and wants to end my internet connection if I continue like this and don't throw into a trash my official Trump's hat which costs me fucking 40 euros to shop from the U.S.A because muh next Adolf Hitler.

And no, i'm not a NEET, just a regular youropoor whose wageslaving just helps him to eat and buy Trump stuff btw.
>>
>>73596084
Why do yuropoors care about the U.S presidential election so much?
>>
>>73596363
Because we are basically your vassal/allies at this point
>>
>>73596084
>end my internet connection

geez anon, just tell her to fuck off. Women are largely irrational
>>
>>73596451
Just vassals.
>>
I told my mom she shouldnt gave cheated on my dad and she told me she thought my opinions were too extreme
>>
>>73596363
If Trump wins, Le Pen will probably too, and occidental civilization will have a chance to survive.
>>
File: 1452901221181s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1452901221181s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>73596084
Kill the bitch. Who has done more for you senpai? Trump or that miserable whore?
>>
>>73596084

Where did you buy the hat?
>>
>>73597250
Amazon France ( Seller : FHL Store )
>>
>>73596363
Our status as a military and economic superpower as well as being founding member of both organizations lends us tremendous influence within UN and NATO and the fact we are the holders of the most common reserve currency lends us further economic influence.

The state of our union, our current foreign policy, economic status, and to a lesser degree our domestic policy as it pertains to certain social matters has significant ripple effects on the rest of the world and also influences their own policy.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
>>
>>73596084
You sound autistic as shit. Why does mommy sti
ll have to tell you how to act?
>>
>>73598018
'Cause she justs visited my appartment and saw my hat, and with all the discussions I had with my family trying ti redpill them slowly and secretly just turn them to think more like i'm just an hater and my arguments are wrongly founded by my emotions.

And well desu if you want to pay my internet fees do it then, I don't care what she says but I do care about my fucking internet.
>>
Mom tells you what to do. Kek.

Btfo
>>
>>73597241
His mother has done more, but Trump will do so much more!
>>
>>73596363
It's a domino effect. The US is the Rome of our age, so whatever you do it's reflected across the world and especially across the West. When the feminists and SWJs started in the US it spread elsewhere. So if Trump gets elected it'll spread too. But there's also something else to consider, even if Trump doesn't get elected, the cat is out of the bag. People can speak freely against immigration now also against Islam.
>>
>>73598514
Well at least someone actually cares about me. And don't tell me that at 19 and doing studies + being a McCucknald employee you could pay everything without family help
>>
>>73596084
dude you're a frog why the fuck do you care about U.S. elections or Trump. For fucks sake your pathetic you should be worrying about shit in your own country. The U.S. will never save Europe again as you fucks back stabbed us and hated on our grandparents who liberated you ungrateful fucks and then acted like you were superior. So rot in your muslim hellholes and fuck off
>>
File: 1462730414799.jpg (58 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
1462730414799.jpg
58 KB, 599x428
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.