[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To my Sons and Daughters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: i beg you.jpg (426 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
i beg you.jpg
426 KB, 2000x1000
I have some terrible news to tell you all, come closer America and Canada - make sure you listen Australia and New Zealand.

Well, you know I have been going to the doctors recently over the past few months? Well , it turns out it is really serious. I have been having problems for some time but they took a turn for the worst recently.

My children, I have Terminal Kebab. A muslim mayor has metastasised in my capital city. Once the parasites have finished eating my insides they will erupt from my dried up husk to find other victims.

Please, please allow me the respect and dignity I deserve in these final days by allowing me to die in privacy - it is going to be too horrible to see and I cannot bear to let you all witness me like this.

I loved you all dearly, please do not forget about me and spread the dangers of Terminal Kebab.

When I looked at Sweden I laughed and thought it could never happen to me - but I was wrong

Oh, we had some times together didn't we? Remember all the butchering we used to do of eachother back in day? The fun, fun times Exploring far flung places with my most beloved of children who were never far from me - we have had our disagreements but remained close.

But I think it was that one disagreement - the one where I spent a few years sulking in India? Yes - that's the one... I think I picked the affliction up there come to think of it - the faint aura of curry and cumin that dictates an early infection was definitely present - now it is a stench as putrid and all consuming as the blackest bile. And I, ever the fool brought it back to our fair home and spread it, I may have doomed us all.

It hurts, Australia - I can hear the muezzin in the back of my head and my mouth tastes like sour hummus. Let me rest.

Ps: Scotland, Wales, Ireland - it runs in the family, you should get yourself checked in the future before its too late.
>>
shotgun Bermuda
>>
The queen dying is the only thing that can wake the Anglo Menace and usher in a new age of glory.
>>
>>73595904
no it won't. the queen has been riding the lefty train alonside her family for a long time
>>
File: 521.jpg (115 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
521.jpg
115 KB, 500x282
>>73595740
TAKBIR!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo
>>
>>73595867
Never trust Continentals especially Continentals from Brussels.
>>
File: silde6b-1024x682.jpg (158 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
silde6b-1024x682.jpg
158 KB, 1024x682
Let's make St Helena great again
>>
File: 1453119465497.png (114 KB, 297x359) Image search: [Google]
1453119465497.png
114 KB, 297x359
>>73595740
does this mean argentina gets falklands?
>>
dude, as soon as she's gone we should like totally take over new Zealand
>>
>>73596849
NO
>>
>>73596974
Fuck that man I say claim the Empire for ourselves.

Afterall the true King of England resided in Australia.
>>
>>73597148
nah man we gottasavethesheep
>>
>>73596849

Por supuesto.
>>
Stop posting this every day
>>
>>73597148
WE
>>
>>73597148
WUZ
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.