[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Comrade.jpg (25 KB, 333x400) Image search: [Google]
Comrade.jpg
25 KB, 333x400
This all popped up when in my job we had a discussion about Anders Breivik, I know it's a fucking conversation starter. Anyway, if you're not familiar, he is the norvegian pissed of /v user who went 64-0 or so in real life.

I was apparently the only one in the group of people who disagreed with death penalty and/or lifetime torture against this guy. Furthermore I kind of let it known that I though that the leftist wanker communists are the reason Sweden is where it is now and it was a calculated and political massacre to prevent that, not just some lunatic cunt deciding to grab a gun from the nearest wall-mart and go nuts. (no offence murica.) Apparently it worked as Norway is far less allahu ackbar than Germany or Sweden is.

Apparently now I'm the weirdo for having a modicum of sympathy for breivik. Who is apparently hitler times binladen to the power of heat death of the universe.

So my question is. When we are going to have this same argument again tomorrow, and we will as I didn't grovel or apologize.
Should I tell them about jewish bolshevism and how camps were the logical choice to deal with possible hostile forces in your country, just like America did with the Japanese. Or should I tell them that communism hasn't ever succeeded in anything else than the death and starvation of thousands of millions of people and trying to grasp some kind of equality in a system where the state has the power to kill you if it so wishes is plain nutty.
>>
File: 1448297043111.png (401 KB, 1080x8376) Image search: [Google]
1448297043111.png
401 KB, 1080x8376
>not hiding your power level irl
wew lad
>>
File: breivik.png (39 KB, 300x1500) Image search: [Google]
breivik.png
39 KB, 300x1500
oops, should've posted this one instead
>>
>>73595517
It kind of happened. We were talking about politics and then someone piped in with how insane "the system" is that Breivik won his lawsuit against inhumane treatment and stated that he should be just tortured until he died like the obviously sociopath he is.

I just reflexively disagreed and things evolved.

And at the worst thing I might be called names behind my back for couple of months. Then no one cares.
>>
File: DFHYPETRAIN.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
DFHYPETRAIN.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
>>73596391
You have to take a page from the leftist hand book and flip the conversation so they have to defend:

Does the law not apply to prisoners, given how we generally do not care much for them anyway.
Should all sociopaths be killed? Even when around 10% of the population has this personality trait?
Etc. Force them to try and defend something indefensible and they usually shut up so their brains dont overload.

Never allow leftists to attack you
>>
File: röökikiska.jpg (56 KB, 602x469) Image search: [Google]
röökikiska.jpg
56 KB, 602x469
>>73596391
You can still defend the position that torture wrong without coming across as a Breivik sympathizer.
>>
I should use the word apparently less.
I just read my post and wanted to slap myself.
>>
The actual discussion here is about killing children.
>>
>>73595517
do you seriously just smile and agree with commies who put their insane worldviews out there and expect you to be just as enraged as they are that Trump is winning?

fuck hiding your powerlevel. own it. I've come out of the closet as a racist, it took time and I didn't just blurt it out. I would make points my friends disagreed with, then I would elaborate on why I felt that way and how it affected me, and why I am worried for the future of my kids.

It's pretty much well known that I don't like niggers now and I'm actually astounded at how well my friends, girlfriend, and family have accepted me.

I even taught my girlfriend a neat little trick, where when she sees articles/media calling for interracial coupling, multiculturalism for the US, she points out the Jewish names behind them.

Revealing your powerlevel is an amazing thing, you just can't be autistic about doing it.
>>
>>73599111
>imblying I talk to other people
I find it's best to avoid discussing polarizing topics like politics and religion with coworkers. Nothing good can come of it.
>>
>>73599920
I think this is the polarizing thing about small talk on me and americans.

I work with these people, I'm with them 8 hours a day for fucking too many times per month. We have done the usual "weather is nice and what hobbies do you have" shit in the first 10 minutes. Then you have the choice of talk about whatever shit that pops up, or be a cunt and not talk at all.

How can you deal with just talking about "small talk" topics day in and day out with people you spend good quarter of your time with.
>>
File: personal space.png (55 KB, 528x1525) Image search: [Google]
personal space.png
55 KB, 528x1525
>>73600576
This must be bizarro Tuesday. I thought Nordics, especially Finns, were supposed to be quiet, antisocial autists.

We probably work in different environments. I work in an office. I can't simultaneously do work and make idle chitchat with coworkers. I get extremely irritated when other people stand around bullshitting for hours instead of being productive, therefore I try to avoid being around people who do that. It's a difficult balancing act to pull that off without coming across as an aloof asshole.

The other concern is office politics. Pissing people off or giving them cause to dislike you has very real consequences.
>>
>>73599111
>taught my girlfriend a cute trick
I was talking to my brother about the new Ghostbusters movie a while back and pointed out how 75% of the producers/writers were ethnic Jews.

/pol/, I used to think you could be wrong, but I'll do what I can to make sure people know you're right.
>>
>>73595342
you could always go the psycho route

ask things like "so who would you kill if you were wanted to be a mass-murderer"?

"I wonder how many potential breiviks there are in our town?"

that kind of thing
>>
>>73595517
I reveal my powerlevel relatively often, stop being a pussy and tell people the truth.
>>
>>73602286
tbqh, if you're polite and give reasons as to why you think a certain way, there's nothing wrong with revealing it.
>>
>>73601757
Didn't your momma tell you not to stereotype you massive cunt?

Anyway.
>We probably work in different environments.
This is correct. Pretty much everything you said is inverted for me. I get paid for the hour for watching steam make electricity on my computer. 80% of the workday is spent talking shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.