[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Us fucking Canadians could probably take on America in a war.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 131012-gsp.jpg (46 KB, 544x520) Image search: [Google]
131012-gsp.jpg
46 KB, 544x520
Us fucking Canadians could probably take on America in a war. I don't get what the big fucking deal is with America, I mean, am I supposed to be impressed?
>>
>>73595036
staya cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 553x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 553x623
>>73595036
>>
>>73595036
Maybe, but your military is small and just looking at how that fire is being taken care of. I couldn't imagine a fast response from the government in charge now if you were invaded
>>
File: 1380818629188.jpg (242 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1380818629188.jpg
242 KB, 900x900
>>
>>73595036

Lol like that guy isn't on roids
>>
File: image.png (154 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 424x318
>>73595036

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>73595036
We have guns
>>
>>73595400
also, if canada got invaded trudeau would consider the invaders immigrants and give them benefits.
>>
This is not a canadian but a french canadian. Big difference. French canadians are the ultimate alphas of canada.
>>
File: 1452736870378.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452736870378.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1000
>>73595036
>>
>>73595601
kek
>>
>>73595601
Nah most of their military is white. He'd fight tooth and nail to keep them out and kill them.
>>
>>73595607
You know your country is rubbish when something french is considered alpha there
>>
>>73595607
French are pussies, even GSP just wrestles people until he wins a decision.
>>
>>73595607
This. Naturally bred Quebecois have a physique Swedish would refer to as bull-ish. We also have a higher IQ than the average white man. We are the master race. So far advanced biologically the eternal anglos run secret test to improve their "lenght".
>>
>>73595036
Not with extreme burns from the fire you syrup Biggers refuse to Put out. Seriously Russia and USA have offered to help you dick smacks put it. Out and your cucking leader said no.... Get your shit. Together. Or we'll build a wall up north too
>>
>>73595036
>using Georges St. Pierre as an example
Dude. He's one of my favorite fighters but the dude is a soft, whining pussy outside of the octagon
>>
>>73595585
Canada is known for wrecking at warfare.
>>
File: oi_you_cunt.jpg (65 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
oi_you_cunt.jpg
65 KB, 480x320
>>73595036
Us fucking Aussies could probably take on America in a war. I don't get what the big fucking deal is with America, I mean, am I supposed to be impressed?
>>
>>73595036
If some ground force invades america by surprise (a scenario that is almost impossible but lets imagine it) the war would be over in two days and they would lose for sure.
>>
File: big_laugh.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
big_laugh.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>73595036
>>
>>73595747
Surely you jest? He hates white guys, he'd purposely send them to their death just so her could give their homes and wives to immigrants
>>
>>73595036
Take out your maple syrup pistols, boys! It's war time!
>>
>>73596050
>fucking syrup
>>
>>73595036
I am not impressed by your performance.
>>
>>73595585
>ignorant Americans wear their retardation like a bandage of honor

You're doing that right now!
>>
>>73595585
God this is embarassing. Why are some americans this fucking retarded?
>>
>>73595036
Sorry Canada, but you can't win a war by decision.
>>
>>73596211
Exactly, American military is mostly white and so is our military. Having the last of the strong white people kill eachother would be Trudeaus wet dream.
>>
>>73596588
Oh wow, you're not being nice Canada. How unlike you. Ran out of syrup or flannels to wear today?

>>73596707
>Spain

The least relevant country on this board. Shoo shoo 3rd worlder who speaks Spanish with a lisp
>>
>>73596877
Our society is far worse than swedish one. But at least we dont polute the way of the world with our shit, as you do.

So I am glad we are irrelevant.
>>
>>73595036
But Anon if you kill your enemies they win.
>>
he's right America can't invade a country that's on fire
>>
>>73595036
>GSP

as always, all good things about Canada is actually Quebecois

now let me hear some of that buttmad you insipid pseudo-american fucks
>>
>>73597006
>don't polute

Well, your pollution is still being cleaned up from the 'conquistador' days. So continue being a shitty country that hasn't even revived after ww2. Even Japan which was blasted to shit by A bombs has prospered more than you gypsies. What's with you guys? Too much North African blood still running through your veins?
>>
>>73598596
>Well, your pollution is still being cleaned up from the 'conquistador' days
hehehe mexico
>>
>>73596707
The most powerful country has a strong influence on the world. For America it's negative because it's falling.

>>73595036
I don't mean to shit on them, I shouldn't have posted that, just expressing my feeling we could take them on.
>>
>>73595036
Canada couldn't even take Texas in a fight.
>>
>>73595819
You guys couldn't even win a war with natives, how the fuck would you even compete with anglos? Quebec is basically a containment province
>>
>>73598811
op here, nevermind I take that back, no problem with posting that.
>>
>>73595036
If you kill us, we win
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.