[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The pol dilemna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: burqartr3ko87.jpg (89 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
burqartr3ko87.jpg
89 KB, 940x529
>Many pol user agree that they have to fight against degeneracy
>yet they hate muslims who are fighting degeneracy
Explain youself why are you not converted to Islam
>>
>>73594462
They do it for the wrong reasons
>>
Muslims can fight degeneracy in their own land. They do not belong in western soils
>>
they think their invisible man in the clouds is different than the other guy's
>>
their idea of non-degeneracy is degenerate.
>>
>>73594462
this is the most retarded meme
muslims fight a little bit of degeneracy, but bring in much more degeneracy than before
>>
There are worse things than degeneracy in the world.
Radical islam being one of them
>>
>>73594462
The prevalence of both male and female circumcision, the legitimising of rape, and other things means that Islamic societies are some of the most sexual twisted, sadistic, and degenerate on Earth.

There is no ecstatic union of the sexes, but sexual violence and aggression and hypocrisy are the norm. It is degeneracy at it's purest.
>>
>>73594462
/pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>73594895
>circumcision
Reduce sexual pleasure so people would stop making love for fun.
>Rape
Are you a feminist? if the slut is wearing nothing she's asking for it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461152127892.jpg (65 KB, 614x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461152127892.jpg
65 KB, 614x960
>>73594462
Because i dont wanna join a cult that worships a paedophile
>>
File: Conservative Progession.png (596 KB, 1544x2400) Image search: [Google]
Conservative Progession.png
596 KB, 1544x2400
>>73594462
Nationalist first
"Degeneracy," whether some people here like it or not, is largely open to interpretation and depends on how the group of people affected reacts. Every group of people is different and what's best for one may not be what's best for all. There is no single "Mankind;" it is a fiction of the Enlightenment which has led us astray declaring all men are equal when we are clearly not.

To each their own at the national level.
Muzzies should be allowed to stone all the women they want for driving in Saudi Arabia because it's "degenerate" to let them have that freedom. Here in the West, we don't need to do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>73594462
A degenerate trying to kill degenerates is still a degenerate
>>
I dont like degeneracy but i do like having freedumbs
>>
>>73594462
I personally don't give a fuck about /pol/'s autistic definition of degeneracy. According to them, the Romans, Greeks, Crusaders and Nazis were all degenerates.

/pol/'s problem is that their ideology is a mix of puritan clichés and muslim infiltration in the early days of the board. So yes, if they were honest they would convert.

/pol/ ideology:
>Women are evil
>Women must be virgins when marrying
>Any sex outside of marriage is wrong
>Unless it's with traps
>Fucking boys dressed up as girls isn't gay at all and acceptable
>But fucking a woman that doesn't look like a guys is degenerate
>Also, don't drink or take drugs because of something Aryans something
>Pork is too fatty, better eat chicken, lean beef and fish
>You also need to go to the gym (Guess which faith is mostly found at gyms in Europe?)
>Also, Christianity is Jewish
It fits Islam to a T.
>>
I see degeneracy the same way I see free speech. I might not like what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
>>
File: 1449539292511.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
1449539292511.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>73595615
>>
>>73595615
>/pol/ is one person holding all those contradictory beliefs
>>
>>73594462
Islam is a degenerate religion that fights moral religions and other degenerates, but are still degenerate themselves

The enemy of my enemy is still a commie pinko son of a bitch who declared himself my longtime mangsome foe
>>
File: 1462408814230.gif (698 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1462408814230.gif
698 KB, 500x378
>>73594462

its like the US and RUSSIA in WW2, not the best of friends but they have a common enemy

same with the last remaining real christians and europeans vrs Musims

Whites dont want to live with Arabs, but we have a common enemy : THE JEWS
>>
>>73595749
>Anglo butthurt

>>73595773
/pol/ is a bunch of sheep addicted to acceptance by their peers thanks to years of autistic solitude. Might as well be one person.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.