[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why /pol/!!!!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: I_FUCKING_HATE_THIS_LEAF_CUNT.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I_FUCKING_HATE_THIS_LEAF_CUNT.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
Why do they bring foreigners in to our country and put them on TV to tell us how we should run our nation?

I hope this fucking broad gets in a wreck with a fucking 18 wheeler and gets her cunt squished out her mouth! I fucking hate this bitch knowing she is from canacunt makes me hate her even more!

This seems to be a trend... I only hope this yuckmouth cunt goes the way of Piers Morgan.

Why do they do this? are the ratings that high? Who the fuck watches this bullshit?

>nb4 jews
>>
File: image.png (154 KB, 344x580) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 344x580
>>
in case you haven't heard the vitriol from this cunt, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlUgI4cB4M
>>
AS a nation, we are too stupid to figure out what to do. So we have to rely on other people telling us what to do.
>>
>>73593367
Globalization. Mentally break you into acceptance. 4chan is an establishment nightmare.
>>
>>73593367
>>73593367

Because the media is made up of traitors and they couldn't find telegenic enough Americans to do the shit they do.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 453x557
>>73593367
My question

Why are you shilling this show intern? I mean OP.

Fuck off. It's obvious you're advertising. Just like John ugly Brit Jew Oliver shills. You disguise it as some critical thread. Only to peak curiousity

People like you make me sick
>>
>>73593367
Because YOU watch it and talk about it.
This drives up the ratings.
Ratings are the metric they gauge a shows favorability.
More people talk about it=the more crap like it they produce.

So basically, blame yourself for even paying attention to it.

If you didn't, they'd stop pumping it out, because no one would talk about, or watch it.
>>
This might upset a few goyim here, but the fucking solution is simple: BTFO your TV. Do not, under ANY circumstances, watch, pay for, or otherwise discuss anything on the air right now. At this point - and frankly, since about 6 years ago or more - all you're doing is waiting for the next kike/lapdog to guilt trip you in between commercials of fantasy niggers with white women pouring bowls of Cheerios for their half breeds. By watching it, you're literally supporting it, whether it makes you rage or not. Since three years back, I've had a TV for one exclusive purpose: Games. I have yet to watch any Jewry tomfoolery on it since. Now, I watch South Park/Better Call Saul/1 or 2 other select programs online, on the phone - no coalburner commercials, no kike liberal guilt, all the ups. I stopped watching the goddamn NFL, too. Scripted magic nigger bullshit.

I was triggered into posting by the fact that this is the second time in a week I've heard some semi-redpilled faggot raging about her, and I literally have no idea who she is. Why? NO-FUCKING-KIKEBOX. If you want to beat them at their own game, the first thing you must do is withdraw any and all support you may be giving them, intentionally or not. Kikes need your money to beat you. Deny them. Go out and get some fresh air. That's the first step in winning.
>>
Why are all comedian "women" so fucking ugly?
>>
>>73593367
>are the ratings that high?
No

At least not for this bitch
>>
>>73594251

/thread
>>
>>73593367

we wouldn't know, 90% of the people here haven't watched broadcast media in over a decade

100% of them what they saw of it was only thanks to their cuck parents
>>
>>73594111
>4chan is an establishment nightmare.

so it is similar to humanity?
>>
>>73593367
>>73593367

Bitch isn't funny.

Her edge is dumb and try-hard, too.

So, no.

Americans are tired of anti-white shit like this

>>73594341
>>
>>73596079

this one knows, this thing is like this, even if it didn't make money they would still show it, think about that, it's value is in the effect it has on you, they would burn money to produce that effect on your psyche, it's more valued to them than magic chickens that shit diamonds
>>
>>73596079
This, get rid of TV ASAP
>>
File: jewmg.png (202 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
jewmg.png
202 KB, 586x720
>>73594251
oh you're so smart anon.. you're fucking brilliant..

lmmfao... I hate this cunt and I hate canada, my only purpose creating this thread was to hopefully get anons to troll this cunt..
>>
>>73597986
That's it.
Give her more attention.
Then she'll totally stop.

That's all sarcasm. Please read the thread. By giving her ANY attention, you encourage her. Go read a book, and stop paying time and energy into things that disgust you.
>>
>>73597986
>HAHA, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded!
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 312x342
>>73597986
Right
You're a shill and I called you on it.

Tell your no talent whore of a boss her crap isn't welcomed here nor is blatant advertising for her shit show
>>
Yes good that a good goy op.
>>
Well, I'm such a shill I'm saging my own thread...

I must say, it pleases me deeply to see you all like her just about as much as I do, Carry on my niggas.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.