[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JAPAN PAY DENBTS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: paydenbt.png (54 KB, 688x556) Image search: [Google]
paydenbt.png
54 KB, 688x556
What the hell is going on with Japan and its debt? I haven't really heard a lot about this, I thought Japan was doing fairly well economically.

They're nearly $10 Trillion in debt though, over 200% of their GDP.
>>
>>73593211
> I thought Japan was doing fairly well economically.

did you also think Michael Jackson was still black?
>>
>>73593211
>our debt
holy fuck I hate my government so much
>>
>tfw your country isnt on the list
feels good man
>>
>>73593211
Japan is the largest creditor nation, so it's debt problem is manageable, at least for the time being
>>
>>73593211
The fact that shitholes like India, Turkey and Brazil have a realtively low debt shows that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>73593277

Michael Jackson was still black when he died, yes. Just like you'll still be a white english teacher or a white navy seaman when you die.
>>
>tfw when Norway and negative debts.
>>
>>73593342

yeah its the government's fault. not the people or the culture. ok den
>>
>>73593211
they've had a shit load of natural disasters since 2010, many strong economic areas leveled to the ground.

combine that with china taking the lead in production, and Korea putting up a good fight in just about every other industry japan is in.

at least their debt is money they spent on their people, infrastructure, military, and building.
not like ours which has gone almost 100% to paid breading programs for spics and nogs
>>
>>73594199
i mean, we're talking total devastation.
1 trillion dollars lost in GDP, a great depression by american standards, totally cataclysmic over there especially when combined with my previously mentioned increased asian competition.

it's probably the equivalent of just deleting texas from our GDP.(not all the people, just the money, factories and natural resources)
>>
I just hope the economy won't crash until while I'm still getting my NEET BUX
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.