[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims at it again in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: download (1).png (3 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
3 KB, 193x261
When will Germany and the rest of Europe wake up? Nothing good will come from letting in Muslims

http://abcnews.go.com/International/stabbing-germany-leaves-dead-wounded-authorities/story?id=39001411
>>
I agree but dont talk down when you are in the middle of your own culture war.

Weve all seen the college campus videos and the insanity that is being bred there.

As for waking up its never gonna happen until the whole system crashes and we get mile long food lines again
>>
>>73588442
>having liberals on college campuses is just as bad as having terrorist in your country.
That's what I got out of it
>>
>>73588512
Liberals who support the destruction of the West and White People/Culture who then go on to teaching and other government jobs.

Yes those people are far worse than any terrorist groups imaginable
>>
>>73588323
Only if you could use your fat fingers for something useful you wouldn't be needing more immigrants
>>
>>73588323
i tell you when
when it's finally too late and the caliphate is established.
>>
On reddit they call it a 'Knife attacker 'shouting Allahu akbar' and the op adds 'important facts' that he isn't an immigrant and neither are his parents and how he has a psychiatric record and shit. But that's just the op even Reddit knows what's up and hates Muslims to death.
>>
>>73588442
>its never gonna happen until the whole system crashes and we get mile long food lines again
i agree, this needs to happen soon guys!

>>73588512
how about you guys give the old finance-crisis button a nudge?
>>
>>73588323
> rest of Europe
> not considering V4 countries

It's all right Johnny, ignore us more pls, we're living such happy n chill lives mainly because one important fact:
> 9/10 americans have no idea we exist

Thank you, continue with this pls.. nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>73588323
It wasn't a muslim, it was a tanned German.
>>
>>73590561
>religion (of peace)
>race
Learn the difference.
>>
File: convert-dicks.png (80 KB, 439x364) Image search: [Google]
convert-dicks.png
80 KB, 439x364
Also daily reminder that converts are the worst.
>>
File: 1461803299858.jpg (53 KB, 504x604) Image search: [Google]
1461803299858.jpg
53 KB, 504x604
>>73588323
>Germany
>wake up
Germany died in 1945.
>>
>>73591377
Serbs, Greeks, Bulgars, all said the same.
>>
>>73591615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5i9k7s9X_A

and rose from the ashes again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.