[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Polish "Anti-terrorism" Law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: ustawa-at-fragmenty_blok_1.png (88 KB, 756x756) Image search: [Google]
ustawa-at-fragmenty_blok_1.png
88 KB, 756x756
The draft law provides for an obligation to register all pre-paid phone cards (with national ID) and will hinder anonymity greatly.

It also extends access of Polish law enforcement to databases with informations on citizens without any form of control and allows them to issue internet censorship orders without initial court justification.

Do you think such laws are justified? Or is freedom above all and alleged security reasons are just excuse to hinder people's rights?

https://en.panoptykon.org/articles/new-polish-anti-terrorism-law-every-foreigner-potential-threat

https://bip.kprm.gov.pl/kpr/form/r2322,Projekt-ustawy-o-dzialaniach-antyterrorystycznych.html
>>
Does Poland even do anything to stop pols from migrating to England?
>>
>>73587973
yeah they are going to far, but lets be honest it was inevitable. Honestly i hope and pray that it will result in protecting people and when things have calmed people will fuss over this as we always have until its no longer an issue
>>
File: 1454678268246.png (397 KB, 492x454) Image search: [Google]
1454678268246.png
397 KB, 492x454
Law and Justice are pretty much neocons if it comes to matters of war and terrorism. Current government is not based you fucks.
>>
File: 1462618728364.gif (2 MB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
1462618728364.gif
2 MB, 320x228
>>73588436
Polish visiting germanistan
But they better than the other big parties
>>
>>73588299
It will affect freedom of all citizens nonetheless. The law is expected to enter into force on 1st June. The registration of all phone numbers will be mandatory since 1st January 2017 and will affect all owners of pre-paid cards.

Similar laws are already present in some European countries, like Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Switzerland and Spain.
>>
>>73588436
You are right they are not great, but I would rather have them with some retarded policies, than previous party, that would take all immigrants served by EU without questioning.
>>
>>73587973
Who gives a crap, thanks to technology anonymity is non existent in current society. It's not like your prepaid cart protects you from tracking when you stick it into your fancy new smartfon that can record everything you do.
Aside the mandatory registration, which will be a pain in the ass, everything else will remain like it is right now.
>>
>tracks all phones
>finds people planning attack
>find out they're muslim
>dont do anything because of racism
>its racist to assume they're planning an attack
>even though we have evidence
>finds normal citizens complaining about dirty shitskin near home
>gets arrested for racist hate crimes against Eurabia

all what i see happening
>>
>>73588779
yep, thas right

>>73588565
not really, because in a matter of a year they will break down and dissolve the parlament, the opposition will win and their neocon laws will stay. The new govt will surely let in refugees. Między młotem a kowadłem.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (45 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
45 KB, 644x408
>>73588919
Which will win Po? Again? Or swetru?
>>
>>73589059
PO again. I don't really believe the Cuckiz 15' would win.
>>
File: cruise-ultra.jpg (1020 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cruise-ultra.jpg
1020 KB, 1920x1080
>>73589145
if Po wins again im gonna leave this country forever. But there is still a biger chance for korwim to get 100% than they wining again.
>>
File: 1461841692993.jpg (42 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
1461841692993.jpg
42 KB, 400x458
>>73589388
>kurwin
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Roberto.jpg (22 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Roberto.jpg
22 KB, 320x480
>>73587973
Same law was established in my country but the excuse they used was that it would make it harder for criminals to steal and re sell cell phones.

Well it did not stop theft of cell phones at all but it did drastically increase the number of marketing calls that everyone got.

The government or the cell companies sold all our personal information to corporations even thought they promised they would not.
>>
>>73587973
I want a high level of freedom for citizens, but more scrutiny and discrimination on who can become a citizen or visit.
>>
>>73589538
I like rn more but he is still nice. What do you support m9?
>>
>>73589595
I can feel similar shit will happen here.

While laws on private data protection are better here for sure, such practices are still allowed if you give you consent. Most often it's just checking some boxes and many people just check and agree for everything.

>>73589716
Isn't that the case already in US? The visa process is quite a limitation for many.
It's similar in Poland, as far as I know, except for the European open borders.
>>
>>73587973

We rejected the same law (register of all pre-paid phone cards, alongside with the necessity of providing the seller with an ID card in order to buy the phone card).

Our security agencies (Romanian Intelligence Agency - SRI) tried to push for the law to pass for more than three times, citing the need for regulation when buying the phone cards in order to combat terrorism and corruption.

The law has been rejected three times in a row by the Constitutional Court. Why? It does not respect the right to privacy and in certain areas it straight up violates most of your human rights.

IMO, our agencies listen to everybody, disregarding if they use a registered card or a one-time use phone card. This law was pushed forward in order to either sell the information to the highest bidder (caller ID information), or to control the populace even more.

The authorities will cite the fact that some pre-paid cards were bought by terrorists that later on used to to plan attacks in Europe. I'll accept that statement, but I will not believe for a minute the fact that the Intelligence Agencies do not have the resources or the manpower to catch those terrorists without the need of a register.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.