[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol help me write a propper hate speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 61503.jpg (35 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
61503.jpg
35 KB, 700x394
So I have to write a speech for an assessment. Me being the ''Edgy cunt'' I opted for a hate speech. The main idea of it is that we don't want to have any immigrant, fuck the refugees and to hell with the Islam.
please help.
>>
>>73587764
>not wanting to have any immigrants is now considered hate speech.
Just say the truth and they will probably consider it hate speech. mention how if you accept the mudslimes into your country they won't ever integrate with normal society, mention how they treat their women like animals and assault women on the street and rape little kids withought getting in trouble. also make sure to mention how most of the "refugees" who claim to be kids are actually adults. also be sure to bring up the fact that they want to control the world and convert everyone to muslim and how basically all of their ideology goes against modern laws.
>>
>>73587764
That's not what hate speech means.
>>
>>73587764
write about how nigs are inferior to superior aryan race, use biological facts
>>
>>73588077
Don't forget to blame the Jews!
>>
>>73587764
tell the truth...
we're not the ones lying 24/7 since 1945 here....
The kikes who own the media are with their 6 million lies multiple times a day. WW2 was just about jews you see.......
>>
>>73587764
Here are some points you can make:
>refugees are mostly young men
>1 in 5 is syrian
>isis has announced to infiltrate Europe with refugees (isis members were already found in campd)
>60% can't read (therefor no rocket scientists and nuclear engineers)
>no form of identification, we don't know who were letting in
I'll brainstorm further when I get home from work nederlandbro
>>
>>73587764
Be careful. If you do this assignment top well, the normies might get scared. Do as fpbp says, just say the truth and it will be considered more than "hateful" enough in our country.
>>
>>73587764
op how many paragraphs does it have to be?
>>
File: 1460561015428.jpg (47 KB, 480x390) Image search: [Google]
1460561015428.jpg
47 KB, 480x390
>airgun
>bow
>rusty long sword
>meme flag
Cringed
>>
Could you anons take the time to fill out a six question survey? It'll take two minutes at most. It pertains to your views when it comes to other religious faiths.

Here's the link: https://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=75274&c=1010177097TRVH

Thanks.

Visit here for discussion: >>73582413
>>
>>73588826
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>73588878

Sure, just answer the survey.
>>
>>73588632
it has to be about 10 minutes.
and the teacher labelled it ''Hate speech''
Long live the Netherlands
>>
>>73587764
>>73589124
I'm confused, what do you mean by the teacher labeling it as hate speech? Do you mean that the teacher wants the students to pretend to be neo-nazis and write a hateful speech on purpose, and it's supposed to be some kind of writing exercise? Or do you mean you talked with the teacher about your desired topic, the teacher was unhappy, and he accused your topic of being hate speech?
>>
>>73589418
the latter
>>
>>73587764
Focus on feelings even though it sounds dumb, that is the only thing that will make them change their mind. 50% focus feelings 50% facts.
>>
>>73587764
Do something against white people and imitate liberal writing, people need to open their eyes about hate speech toward whites under the name of "diversity"
>>
>>73588203
Allways blame the Jews.
>>
>>73589124
well since it is suppose to be "hate speech" and they are so cucked that the truth is considered hate speech just make these points

the "religion" of islam believes in sharia law and will try to enforce it (https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law)

they believe that all non-believers deserve to be killed.

they regularly "marry" little kids to older men and rape them.

mention all of the terrorist attacks commited by muslims and how many people have been murdered in the name of islam and will continue to be until islam is wiped out

talk about how in the 1400 year history of islam they have murdered over 270 million people

mention that since 9/11 muslims have commited over 23,000 terrorist attacks

mention how they believe that christians should be killed.

just look at some verses in the quran and quote some of them and make points on how the "religion" is advocating terrorist acts.

Quran (3:151) – “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority”.

Quran (4:76) – “Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…”

Quran (9:5) – “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Bukhari (52:220) – Allah’s Apostle said… ‘I have been made victorious with terror’
>>
>>73589843
As much as I like that, diversity can eat a dick.
>>
>>73589843
This is the only logical thing to do.
>>
A clever mind would interweave left-wing theory into it. Make it clear that you are pro positive discrimination as it increases inequality, confuse the lefties by saying that we should overlook Palestinian children dying in Israel because they are a lesser people than the Israelis. Stuff like that will chip away at their weak liberal armour.
>>
File: 1459189028933.jpg (58 KB, 540x670) Image search: [Google]
1459189028933.jpg
58 KB, 540x670
>>73587764
"We live in a world of chaos.

There are niggers everywhere. Just look outside, maybe even in this room, maybe some of you know a nigger personally. They're everywhere. This was supposed to be, and has always been, a white country. Africans, Middle-Easterners and other brown or black people simply do not belong here, their skin-tone is genetically incompatible with the environment.

All those years fighting wars, developing our culture, breeding white children, have been for nothing. We have a nation full of people who have made their home here. Sure, some have moved abroad, and many have visited abroad, but this has always been the home for dutch people.

What do you do when you want to go home? What do you long for when you're homesick? You want back the Holland. You need a home to go to. You need some place where you belong.
Think about the dwarves in the Hobbit, who had no home to go to. What would it feel like to you to have no home? What would it feel like, if your home was taken by a foreign force?

Yes, you're right, we're not in a war. Atleast, not in a war people generally classify as warfare. We're in a cultural war, or, a war of cultures if you want. Christian, western values fighting against islamic, barbaric values.

Do you want a home, or do you - better yet, do you want your kids to live homeLESS?

This is why we need to keep the Netherlands white. We need to keep our own people, our own blood in this country. A nation without it's people is no nation at all, and we're losing our people.
It's your choice if we lose our nation."
>>
I just have to write all of this from the perspective of a dictator speaking to his people, right now I'm looking for good phrases to use to make it flow.
I have to present it before the year group and some members of staff.
I will record it and post a link.
OP WILL DELIVER IN NEW THREAD.
>>
>>73587764
Put the statstic the jew guy threw in bout what happens on certain muslim percentages
>>
>>73589535
Alright, thanks.
Is it simply a speech you'll hold in front of your class, or can you print out leaflets or show slides while speaking?

If I were you, I'd bring up at least Pim Fortuyn and Theo van Gogh. Ayaan Hirsi Ali too. If your classmates are leftists, I'd discuss how making excuses for islam means rejecting gay rights, women's rights and atheism. I've been seeing the word "regressive left" recently, meaning leftists who allow religious fundamentalists to trample on human rights, or accept discrimination as long as it happens to people they don't like.

>>73590394
...oooh, wait, if you're gonna need to write from a dictator POV, that changes everything. If you're supposed to be a white supremacist dictator, you could take notes from "Er ist wieder da". Hitler in that movie stated exactly what was wrong with the world, and he managed to make people feel really uncomfortable about it. Or alternatively, I think it could be interesting to be for example a leftist SJW or an islamic dictator, spewing hatred at the Western society/people/values and smugly gloating about their decline.
>>
>>73587764
>air rifle
>shitty compound bow
>rusty (probably blunt) sword
I hope this is a joke
>>
>>73591168
Just a stock image that's semi relevant
>>
Write the lyrics of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tolk6nVAX8o
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.