[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMAN MEDIA MAINTAINS ITS HIGH STANDARDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14
File: refugees.jpg (118 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
118 KB, 640x447
"Web.de" is one of the sites I use for my German e-mail exchanges and its Gutmenschen-tailored "news" has always been a thorn in my side.
This story, though, that turned up on the news-feed today is a clear indication that, even after the partial halting of the "refugee" flood by the Merkel-Erdogan deal, the German media - and also, if the media are to be believed at all, the German police force - remain deeply mired in total psychosis.

http://web.de/magazine/panorama/messerattacke-grafing/messerattacke-grafing-muenchen-vorfall--31545616

Just to sum up some of the most batshit crazy points for non-German-speakers:

Guy has run amok with a knife in a small town near Munich, killed one guy, seriously injured several others.

He is described, repeatedly, as a "German from Hessen".

Somewhere, many lines down the article, the information is slipped in that this "German from Hessen" screamed "Allah Akhbar!" as he was stabbing people to death.

A little later the information is added that "the possibility of an Islamist background to this attack has been excluded."

I'll get back to all my fellow Europeans in a little while when Brussels has informed me of the specific place where we all to line up to get our throats cut by "Germans from Hessen".
>>
>>73587502
BUMP

the pain never ends
>>
File: cultural enrichment.jpg (50 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
cultural enrichment.jpg
50 KB, 599x401
>>
>>73587502

Will SJWs call the victim a RACIST for identifying who stabbed him?
>>
>>73587502
>screamed "Allah Akhbar!

HATE SPEECH.
>>
>>73588129
Thanks for the interest.
The craziness of this actually really interests me.
Are the German police really so utterly and shamelessly cucked that they refuse to even investigate the possibility that a guy who screams "Allah Akhbar!" as he stabs someone to death is a Muslim fanatic?
Are we dealing here with the utter Gutmensch psychosis of absolutely insisting on describing some guy who arrived from Mali two weeks ago and applied for gibsmedats in Wiesbaden as a "German from Hessen"?
Or has the European psyche really been so deeply infiltrated by Islam-worship at this point that our genuine homegrown knife-maniacs have stopped thinking that it's Jesus speaking to them out of that giant pink rabbit and now think it's "Allah" instead?
>>
>>73587502
T A N N E D
A
N
N
E
D
>>
>>73588553

Think the German police are cucks?
>>
there is no evidence to this, but storm weenies will already scream about "sandn*ggers"
>>
File: aa9.gif (2 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
aa9.gif
2 MB, 550x309
>>73588647
KILL ME
>>
>27yo german with no migration background
Hes german born with german parents and it was most likely a random act
>>
File: tanned_german.png (522 KB, 953x789) Image search: [Google]
tanned_german.png
522 KB, 953x789
>>73587502
>>
enjoying all the murders from (((tanned individuals))), Doucheland?
>>
>>73588553
I'm almost certain it's that last one by this point. But I don't even know anymore. Nothing can be trusted. Any second now police might bust down my door for just anything, but we're free because Islamists don't face racism.
>>
>>73589029

Colognization
>>
>>73588790
Well, this is exactly why I want to keep a close eye on it.
I'm not a stormfag but, sorry, my gut instinct here is that this guy is only a "German from Hessen" because his asylum application happens to be pending in Wiesbaden or somewhere. I'd guess he's about as "German" as I am - a lot less so, in fact.

But if he IS German, it's an interesting enough fact in itself that Central European knife-maniacs apparently now think that ALLAH told them to do it, not Jesus or the Virgin Mary.

Come to think of it, I think Europe is even more fucked if the latter is the case and even our homegrown mental illness is now Islamic than if this guy was just some bog-standard hate-filled Arab that the police are too cucked to call by his proper name.
>>
File: 1.jpg (27 KB, 621x113) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27 KB, 621x113
>trusting the german media
>ever

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6668/germany-migrant-crime-wave
>>
>>73587502
the story has now been rewritten a couple of times, even La Repubblica here has censored themselves.

It really disturbing to watch.
>>
>>73588873
OK. So let's assume it was a German born of German parents, no connection to the Middle East at all.
Doesn't it worry you EVEN MORE that someone like that now screams "Allah akhbar!" before he kills someone?
I don't call that "random".
I call it a sign that Europe has succumbed to Islam that is even more worrying than if the guy ISNT a German and the police are just trying to cover his nationality up.
>>
>>73589213
Lügenpresse
>>
>>73588647
site name pls
>>
>>73589302
I guess you could see it that way, but my theory is that the western european governments are enforcing a fragmentation of their respective citizens and thus creating both some sort of collective psychosis and apathy towards their real actions.
We are bombarded each and every day by hollow terms such as "tolerance" and phrases like "refugees welcome" as part of a massive propaganda campaign to destroy unity among our people.
So this guy stabbing the 3 people...well even if he was a native german, meaning someone with german blood, even if he was on drugs while shouting allahu akbar...it just shows one thing: their campaign is successful.
This is a whole new dimension of psychological warfare...going on for 70 years.
>>
File: 47831463.jpg (10 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
47831463.jpg
10 KB, 250x251
>>73589029
> tanned German
>>
File: 1462684940166.jpg (50 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1462684940166.jpg
50 KB, 500x667
>>73589029
>tanned German

You cheeky cunts.
>>
>>73588873

>Rafik Youssef
>german born with german parents

yes, he's quintessential german
>>
what's the recent erdoğan obsession of """german""" """media""" ? leave us alone
>>
>web.de
Like GMX,de, gmx.net etc. etc. they don't produce their own news, they just buy into some obscure centralistic news agency that nobody knows, but which has become known among protesters as "deutsche Lügenpresse".
>>
>>73590716
Nothing but that he hates the free press, does anything to destroy it and imprison free journalists, and that he plans to re-establish a caliphate in Turkey. Turkey is now even being called "Erdogan's Reich" with the connotation being that it's become his empire and is not really a free country anymore.
>>
>>73590274
Yes. As I said, I think in a way it is even more worrying if he REALLY IS German than if this is just a case of the cucked authorities pretending someone is German just because they don't dare admit he is an Arab.

The way that all the weakest elements of our European societies - women, mentally ill people, lost male and female youths in search of a strong parental figure they never had - are sincerely and enthusiastically turning into a "fifth column" for Islam in the hearts of all our European nations, this is by far the most frightening thing about the current Muslim invasion.

I think one of the best summings-up of it was by the Hungarian novelist Imre Kertesz, who died a few weeks ago. He wrote in his last book:
"Muslims are flooding, occupying, in no uncertain terms, destroying Europe....It always ends the same way: civilization reaches a stage of maturation where it is not only unable to defend itself, but where it in a seemingly incomprehensible manner worships its own enemy."

Kertesz - a Jew, an Auschwitz survivor, a dissident during the Iron Curtain era - was, for years, a great hero to the trendy Western European left. All the left-liberal media wrote glowing obituaries for him. But they always added something like Le Monde here in France did:

"dans son dernier ouvrage, L’Ultime auberge (2015) l’on trouve ça et là quelques remarques déconcertantes de sa part (mais peut-être dues au grand âge ?) sur l’Europe et sur l’Islam"
"Some disconcerting remarks about Europe and Islam in his final work - but these were surely due to his extreme age"

In other words, Kertesz must have been suffering from senile dementia when he talked about "Europe worshipping its own enemy".

Yeah sure. Tell that to the Germans cut to pieces in Grafing by a German son of Germans screaming "Allah akhbar!"
>>
File: western media.jpg (515 KB, 1828x798) Image search: [Google]
western media.jpg
515 KB, 1828x798
>>73590876

im not a big fan of him, i dislike him since 2004 and i never voted for him too, but he has been like that for a long long time, but only in past 6-7 months german media is obsessed with him as they keep calling pkk "qt leftist kurdish fighters" or smth. anyway western media is as shit as ours and im convinced that journalism is a memejob in every part of the world.

pic related, he was literally the same guy at 2011 too.
>>
>>73588647
The police are not at fault here. They catch these street 'kids', and one week later they're out again.

In addition to that we've got 'humane and progressive' complaining about police brutality and racism every time they try to do their job.

It's our filthy politicians, a court system that not prepared for mass-immigration and delusional* pc journalists that are at fault.

*(or perhaps they are intentionally ruining the country).
>>
>>73587502

if all muslims were violent. we'd be dead by now
>>
>>73590597
Just a little tanned s'all
>>
>>73591316
I'm not a big fan of Kurdish fighters, and I guess that's not what caused the media obsession.
I think it is the deal Europe plans to make with Turkey where Turkey takes back refugees that have run from Turkey into Greece, and in Turn Turkey (and Kosovo) don't need visas anymore to travel to Europe.

Most liberals are outraged at Merkel, like how can she make a deal with a man (Erdogan) who hates the free press so much? Add to that the fact that only recently German state media journalists have been deported from Turkey even though they have been reporting from there for years.
>>
>>73591584

Got it. Well I hope that deal won't happen either. It would both harm Europe and Turkey, and educated people looking for work already can get visas easily.
>>
File: 76 KB.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
76 KB.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>73590716
isn´t it funny that erdogan stands for all sandnigger turks and he got called a goatfucker and pedophile by böhmermann?

this is the opinion most normal people have of you subhuman scum
>>
>>73590876
So basically pot calling kettle black?
>>
>>73592237
Actually, I think it is a lot funnier that the stupid majority of Germans think that Boehmermann has struck some sort of a blow for your national pride by broadcasting his infantile little stream of random generic insults against Erdogan.
Boehmermann, in case you are not aware, is a "Welcome Refugees" liberal, a race-traitor who need fear no comparison, in his treachery, even with Merkel.
What pissed him off about the Merkel-Erdogan deal was not that his Chancellor made a deal with a dictator. Merkel has been a dictator in his and her own country for months now and I never saw Boehmermann call HER names for muzzling the press and making the media her puppet. What pissed him off was that Merkel's deal with Erdogan did appear to halt the 100,000-a-month flow of sandniggers, Slavs, Indians, whateverthefuck across the Austrian border.
>>
>>73587502

Yeah I saw this on CNN. (Don't ask me why i go there)

Im watching the whole time with this glare on my face as they do this dumb fucking story about a german man killing people with a knife in a train station.

Im getting furious because the media censors all the shitskin crimes.

Then at the end of the video...

"the attacker was heard to have shouted allah akhbar."

What a fucking lie. Most people will only glance the headline. "German Man"

Fucking media kikes.
>>
>>73591360
You should do what our cops do and shoot them.
>>
>>73589029
>tanned German
Wew lad.
>>
File: 1450221127937.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1450221127937.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>73592855
france don't make us invade you again
shit jokes aside...we all know hes a liberal cuck but its ironic how his own leftist cucks left him to get fucked because of the turkish president
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.