[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are more whites alive today than ever before >supposedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1407067001498.jpg (59 KB, 765x776) Image search: [Google]
1407067001498.jpg
59 KB, 765x776
>there are more whites alive today than ever before
>supposedly there is a white genocide going on
explain yourself, /pol/.
>>
>>73587145
proportionality to world ethnic population
>>
>>73587145

Whites as a fraction of the global population have dropped from roughly 1/4 to less than 1/7. There is no sign that this trend is slowing.
>>
>there are more jews alive now then ever
>a jewish genocide supposedly happened
>>
>>73587145
>more people in the world than ever
>surprised there are more whites than ever

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

>there is no white genocide
>we just want less whites in white areas and no whites at all in non white countries
>>
>>73587145
>>there are more whites alive today than ever before
citation needed
>>
>>73587145

In 1970, Oregon was 97.2% white.

Now:
>As of 2011, 38.7% of Oregon's children under one year of age belonged to minority groups

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon#Demographics
>>
>>73587197
>>73587258

That makes no sense. The amount of whites does not decrease simply because other populations increase.

>>73587277
HannenED.

>>73587396
How is that genocide though? You guys just come off as so whiny.

>>73587482
And I am sure Oregon's population overall has grown, right? Even if it hasn't, the real thing that makes whites not have children is their choice. You don't need to make a family anymore these days to survive. It's not really a surprise.
>>
>>73587561
Birth rates.
Mass Immigration.
Proportionality.
And it's a fact that in most western countries the number of white people are decreasing. Eg. Demographic statistics from England, Australia, New Zealand, America, Canada, Sweden, Germany, France etc. Literally google demographics X country and check it.

I get it, you're in denial or whatever and are a centrist or a liberal but cmon brah. It's a fact at this point. The media even cheers about it openly.
>>
>>73587933
I just don't see how free choice is genocide. As you said, people are cheering it on.
>>
>>73587561

Population replacement is one of the definitions of genocide.

China imports Chinese to out populate native Tibetans and change the political and cultural dynamic of the region to prevent Tibet from ever becoming a country again. This is internationally considered genocide.

And whites shouldn't have to breed at the irresponsibly high rate minorities do just to maintain their countries identity and culture.
>>
>>73587561
Its genocide in that they want to eliminate a race. That's not even an exaggeration, you can find a lot of mainstream people literally calling for whites to be entirely bred out of existence

Some even call for the violence to reach the goal

How is it not a form to genocide?
>>
>>73588006
> free choice
Ah. Naive still. I was once like you. Stay awhile. Lurk moar.
>>
>>73588006
People cheered slavery

The Hutu cheered louder than anyone you'll hear when they were butchering the Tutsi

People cheer Isis when they behead someone or throw a gay off a building

Should we all appreciate those things since so many others do?
>>
File: pepe deutschland.png (224 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
pepe deutschland.png
224 KB, 554x921
>>73587277
kek
>>
>>73587145
>how do statistics work?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.