[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen Attack the Block?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: attackblock.jpg (143 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
attackblock.jpg
143 KB, 1280x851
Its a British movie about an alien invasion. White woman gets mugged by a group of thugs led by a black teen. Alien invasion happens and they end up having to work together. Woman starts to get attracted to the black teen who mugged her for her ring, telling him he looks older than he is. All white men in the movie are either total pussies or fat unhealthy idiots.
>>
Propaganduhhh
>>
sorry to kill your BBC fetish americuck but she says he looks older than he looks when she finds his bedroom filled with teenage boys toys because she's shocked to find out he's only 15 but has been acting like such a thug and she makes a point not to forgive him for mugging her
>>
I have not, but thanks for the heads up so I can avoid it all costs.
>>
Yeah the UK is full of niggers/muslims now so all the movies appeal to niggers/muslims
>>
>>73581304
False flag alien attack conditioning.
>>
>>73581304
isnt that the star wars nog?
I watched that movie, was pretty fun too.
>>
File: 1449236476060.jpg (560 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449236476060.jpg
560 KB, 1024x1024
>>73581545
Jesus Christ, Germany
>>
>>73581545
That's the one.

I remember /pol/ being so mad about him cause he was definitely going to get with the white female protagonist right?
Now JJ Abram has confirmed gay characters in the next episode.

>sign up to Star Wars thinking Ooga Booga imma get the white wimmin
>gets written into gay relationship with Mexican pilot man

It's brilliant
>>
>>73581545
You are a disgrace. Kill yourself
>>
>>73581695
Who's the guy on the right?
>>
>>73581738
Chappelle was right again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
>>
>>73581818
Poe 1.0
>>
>>73581738
JJ Abram has no say or word in the next movie so...
>>
>>73581818
A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>73581304

stopped reading at British

you should know better
>>
>>73581416
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.