[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yesterday was the Channel Islands liberation day >recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>yesterday was the Channel Islands liberation day
>recently learn about the case of a 6 year old girl who was killed because the Germans mined her village
>men were sent to concentration camps for owning radios

But /pol/ told me Germans dindu nuffin
>>
>people die in war
>>
Holy shit....are you saying.....the germans KILLED people during the war???!?! Those fucking monsters! I am glad they were stopped!
>>
>>73581045
>deploying mines around a village in an island of 600 people
Why
>>
Nazis were shitcunts, make no mistake

The only good great power was the British Empire and they were destroyed by reckless German barbarism and yankee perfidy
>>
>>73581112
>dude killing white children is ok
>>
>>73581045
>>73581112
Not an argument
>>
>>73581132
It's close the England and therefor a stepping stone to invade Europe.
Germans wanted to defend Europe from an anglo invasion.
>>
>>73581132
Yes I'm sure they mined the area because they are le evil not because it had some strategic value.
>>
>>73580963
they obeyed orders
>>
>>73581302
France is closer to the UK than Sark

>>73581309
But it didn't
The Channel Islands were useless as anything but a fuck you to Britain
And Sarks fucking tiny
>>
File: tumblr_lybm8mCvMt1qd7ln6o1_1280.jpg (555 KB, 1008x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lybm8mCvMt1qd7ln6o1_1280.jpg
555 KB, 1008x1280
>>73581466
Just stop being a pussy and go get an icecream.
Shit happens in a war.
>>
>>73581302
lol you even aware of what your 'country' was at that time?
>>
>>73581466
>The Channel Islands were useless

Yeah I'm sure you're a real military strategist qualified to make that conclusion.
>>
>>73582017
No please in lighten me with your vast wisdom while I will remind you how a country which is 10 times smaller kicked your ass multiple times even when you had the support of France, Germany states and Sweden.
>>
>>73581641
>dude they just killed a little girl it's not a big deal like chillax man

>>73582109
What benefit did the Channel Islands have to Germany if they were taken and retaken without a shot fired.
>>
>>73582698
>implying the Germans threw a mine at the girl, and watch her blow up into millions of pieces, merely because they could
>>
>>73582858
>implying they didn't unnecesarily plant mines without consideration for the safety of locals
>Dude we just wanted to make it so you can't leave your village at threat of death like what's the problem?
>>
>>73582977
So you're staying the Germans mined the entire village so that even they couldn't get inside of it?
That makes absolutely no sense because urban warfare is always a good strategy for the defender.
Isnt in more logical the girl simply walked in to the minefield, because she was a child and couldn't read signs which stated there is a minefield?
>>
>>73583175
Actually a German also died by accidentally stepping on a mind.

>The German commandant was killed in March when he stepped on a mine.[4]:45 Fifty minefields had been laid, including fields closely encircling the village.[4]:40-1
>>
>>73583372
Sounds like a war, doesn't it?
But your point being?
>>
>>73583372
Kill yourself, annoying cunt.
>>
>>73583467
>dude it was a war so it's all ok the Germans dindu nuffin dey good bois unlike them rapist ass soviets
K
>>
>>73583467
It's bait, report the thread and move on.
>>
>>73580963
Germans are only good at killing white people.

German Empire
>Rules over and exterminates Europeans

British Empire
>Rules over and exterminates shitskins
>>
>le generic fagler worship thread nazis dindu nuffin xd
>>
>>73583530
>again implying the german master plan of the invasion of the Falkland islands was to kill a 6 year old girl.
People die in a war because lethal force is used 24/7.
>>
>>73583575
Like the boers.
Remind me who invented the concentration camps
>>
>>73584275
The Boers were being pally with the Germans. They asked for it.
>>
>>73584320
GO be a jew somewhere else
>>
>>73584576
Go be a swamp German elsewhere.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.