[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol, what do you think of Bulgaria. Will we be the protectors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gas-pistol-bulgaria-dogan-008.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
gas-pistol-bulgaria-dogan-008.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
Ok /pol, what do you think of Bulgaria. Will we be the protectors of the gates of Europe against the Roaches? What's your opinion? The general public is quite redpilled.
>>
>>73580788
What the fuck is a bulgaria?
>>
>>73580842
True to the stereotype, the USA fag is geographically illiterate as always
>>
>>73580788
Greedy fucks who turned on their former allies and started a horrible and pointless war. But that was close to 100 years ago.

It probably has the most interesting history of the entire balkans bar Greece. Not sure if the locals know much about that though.

Generally though the sterotype I have of Bulgaria is a slightly larger and more stable Serbia.
>>
File: tumblr_o67xa3Rzkj1v6mlz9o2_540.jpg (131 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o67xa3Rzkj1v6mlz9o2_540.jpg
131 KB, 540x810
I have fond memories of the strip clubs in Sofia when on vacation. 75 cent beer (Astika), five dollar lap dances.
>>
>>73581220
>Greedy fucks who turned on their former allies and started a horrible and pointless war. But that was close to 100 years ago.

Bruh, we needed a way to entertain ourselves.
>>
>>73583333
Dem quads бpaт!
>>
>>73582264
Don't you just love the currency differences? Oh man what a day to be motherfucking alive.
>>
>>73580915
The fuck is that flag?
>>
File: 116.jpg (139 KB, 1237x638) Image search: [Google]
116.jpg
139 KB, 1237x638
>>73583785
A gorgeous one.

God Bless Bulgaria.
>>
>>73580842
That's where we get the good quality AK47 parts kits and the ammo tins that have been buried for decades.
Former Warsaw pact shithole full of former Warsaw pact shitheads
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.