[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HILLARY'S MAFIA DESTROYS EVIDENCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: hillaryclintonisscary[1].jpg (58 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
hillaryclintonisscary[1].jpg
58 KB, 500x350
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/279233-state-dept-claims-to-have-no-emails-from-clinton-it-aide
Fucking corrupt pieces of shit. Literally destruction of evidence. I don't even care much for Trump, but Hillary and her cadre are underhanded and dangerous in comparison to Trump being an idiot. I refuse to let this evil woman enslave this country using mafia tactics for 4 years.
>>
>>73579923
Kill her then.
>>
>>73580129
good luck with that, why haven't you shits killed merkel yet?
oh wait, because you either can't or shes protected to fuck with literal armyniggers
shitlery is the exact same way.
>>
>>73580219
What has Merkel got to do with Great Bongistan? Just get yourself a few guys, some explosives, some rifles and get to work. It's easier than you would think. Or are you chicken?
>>
File: 1447963246725.jpg (85 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1447963246725.jpg
85 KB, 500x334
>>73579923
>>73580129
>>73580219
>>73580443
She is already dead guys.

She just doesn't know it yet.

Trust me. Dis gon'be'gud.
>>
>>73580486
Don't let your countrymen down, anon. Godspeed.
>>
File: jewing intensifies.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jewing intensifies.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>73580443
>What has Merkel got to do with Great Bongistan?
i don't know, other then SHE LITERALLY FUCKING OWNS YOUR ENTIRE EU YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT!
euroniggers, every single time.
>>
>>73580129
Because I'm not going to stoop to her mafia tactics or be compared with some jihadi terrorist scum. I'm gonna call her out like a true, responsible, democratic citizen on her evil fucking bullshit and demand she is investigated and tried for her crimes.
>>
>>73579923
Thats not going to stop her anon. She untouchable.
>>
>>73580591
You know nothing about the EU. Post me some sources confirming her ownership of the EU. If anything she is just another willing puppet of Brussels technocrats.
>>
>>73580594
You are weak and you're either going to become slave labour when the collapse comes or a body in a crate in some FEMA camp.
>>
>>73580486
That is a very scaly cock.
>>
How about the stupid manlet sentry gun? that shit is OP as fuck.
>>
It's easier than you think.

Strap a pistol onto one of those drones and let it fly over to one of her rallies.

Disclaimer this is meant as a joke.
>>
>>73581559
YOUR DISCLAIMER WONT STOP ME
>>
>>73581559
damn, was gonna upload that one Webm of the guy that did that but its too fucking big.

heres a pic instead.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.