[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ why didn't Britbongs ever catch Jack The Ripper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Jack.jpg (171 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
171 KB, 700x450
So /pol/ why didn't Britbongs ever catch Jack The Ripper? From the "Dear boss" to the "From hell" letters, and other evidence of claims they couldn't track down a lead.

And do you think Jack the Ripper was a woman?
>>
Jack the Ripper was believed to be an "asian" male. The police weren't tipped off over fears that it would "add oxygen" to racism.
>>
>>73579111
Jack was one of royal family, It could be a big scandal. Thats my guess.
>>
File: 1455052304956.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455052304956.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>73579276
Oh Australia, never change.
>>
>>73579111
i want you to try and solve a serial killer's murders in sao paulo using nothing but a magnifying glass
>>
>>73579111
>defo not Jews!

>http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/.premium-1.614952

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html

Or if it was they had a really bad time growing up.... Jewish
>>
>Dailymail

Could you post an actual source?
>>
>>73579111
Because English police are complete and total fucktards
>>
>>73579111

There are strong rumors that he was a Jew. The Jews in London know about the story.
>>
>>73579111

Some guy I know said that he knew someone who thought they say a documentary that might have implied that one of the policemen at the time could have seen the word "MEOC" written in blood at the scene of each murder.

MIddle. Eastern. Organised. Crime.

Open your fucken eyes people!
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1200x1200
Based degeneracy remover, bless his evasion.
>>
>>73580344
>Targets only prostitutes
>In the slums of London
>Surgical removal of the overies and sexual organs

Why though. What was his/her Motive?
>>
Jack the ripper cut out womens vaginas and had sex with them.

No. Jack the ripper was not a woman.
>>
>>73579111
>why diddnt brit bongs catch ol jack?
he was jewish
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Kosminski
>>
>>73580539
>In September 2014, author Russell Edwards claimed to have proved Kosminski's guilt using mitochondrial DNA evidence from a shawl he believed to have been left at a murder scene. His claim has not been published or verified by the peer-review process, and his methods and findings have been criticised.
>>
>>73580290
This still is the most reliable theory as London at the time had a fairly large Jewish community (There were more Jews in London at this time than in all of Britain now) and the Jewish community protected him in their boroughs. I don't understand the motive for this explanation though. If he was killing Christians or priests maybe.
>>
>>73580785
I thought /pol/ was just going heavy on "THE JEWWWWS" again. But I'm just dumb and forgot that London had a huge influx of Jews from Russia and such.
>>
>>73580471
why are you looking for his motive? he was an insane autist
>>
>>73579111
What if Jack the Ripper was Jack the Rippers?
>>
>>73580921
Thats why you will never be a detective
>>
>>73579111
Like the Zodiac it probably wasn't one person
>>
Probably because Sherlock Holmes is fiction.
>>
>>73580895
Yeah, after the establishment of Israel, a lot left. A lot left for the states in the 80s too and even more are leaving right now due to increase 'antisemitism' but I wonder what demographic rise could be causing that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.