[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google is making cyborg lenses that make it easier to see and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
Google is making cyborg lenses that make it easier to see and can zoom into things. They plan on doing this via injecting electric lense fluid into your eyes after they remove your eye lens.

Thoughts /pol/? Would you become a cyborg?
>>
Yes, goy, let me record all you see...
>>
>>73577111
/pol/ unironaccly thinks anyone wants to view the life of a sad autist who spends all day watching mlp and fapping to hentai

get real loser.
>>
>>73577111
Checked.

They get to see my dick alot...so...they win?
>>
>>73577036

and how do they plan on powering such a thing?
>>
>>73577036
Money soon can get genetical improvments,or body implants that makes you superiour.What age to be alive....
>>
>>73577196
This is jewgle we're talking about. Those merchants are not to be trusted
>>
>>73577196
>>73577570

>you were staring that little girl more than 30 seconds
>what are you? a pedo?
>better arrest this dangerous goy
>>
File: Happy.png (74 KB, 168x154) Image search: [Google]
Happy.png
74 KB, 168x154
The military developed a surgery that can pierce through reality itself not too long ago.
Sounds far-fetched, and it is, but remember this:

Life is a hologram, it's not exactly real and not exactly fake. If you can notice the slight differences, peace them together even you can see the light of god's creation.
Don't.

Trust.

Them.
>>
Yes, my eyes are fucked up and can barely see 2 ft in front of me and am legally blind without my glasses.
Hell even with my glasses, my right eye is dimmer than the other because it got fucked up somehow.
I would love to have super eyes where I can zoom in and out, alternating between infared, nightvision, and x-ray vision.
>>
>>73577659
Jewish magic I think.
>>
>>73577036
you know, while reading this I didn't feel scared or amazed, I just felt annoyed that I'll have to get this done eventually and it seems like a hassle.
>>
File: cc2.png (52 KB, 994x1044) Image search: [Google]
cc2.png
52 KB, 994x1044
>>73577036
I don't think this is a threat to privacy yet, it would be pretty difficult to make electric lens fluid send a HD livestream of your vision to the NSA. No doubt they are developing something like that, though. This, however, for people with shitty vision such as myself would be pretty neat.
>>
>>73577036
wow i can't wait to see even more ads
>>
If it was sure to be better and i had privacy.
>>
>>73577196
and how much do you think a procedure like this would cost? the salary of a sad autist?
>>
>>73577971
>Sounds far-fetched

A US Navy Seal squad managed to track down and assassinate Bin Laden almost a decade after he died of kidney failure.
Nothing could surprise me any more, you've clearly already developed temporal warfare.
>>
>>73577036
I'd at least be somewhat open to it. But in order for me to even consider it it would have to be shown to be safe and it would not be able to do anything outside of it's primary function (for instance I would not want google somehow recording data based on my eyeballs or watch me masturbate to cartoons through my own eyeballs).
>>
>>73577036
WOW YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD GO GREAT WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY?

RETINAL SCANNERS

WE CAN PUT THEM ON ALL OF OUR BELONGINGS AND USE THEM TO UNLOCK OUR PHONES AND MAKE PURCHASES ONLINE

ITS NOT LIKE THE LENSES ACT AS SPY CAMERAS AND SCAN BOTH IN FRONT AND BEHIND THEMSELVES
>>
>>73579688
Oh holy shit, thank god. I thought I was the only one who remembered this. I was legitimately about to ask my doctor for a psych evaluation because mental illness runs in my family and I thought I had some latent one that was spiking and making me delusional.
>>
>>73577036
Not if google are making it. I know better than to give them access to a live-feed of my eyes, and so should everyone else on 4chan.
>>
>>73579947
OH MY GOD NO WAYYY

POP POP THUD
>>
>>73579947

How the fuck would you even put a wireless sender/receiver in the eye fluid.
>>
Currently studying bioengineering. Cyborg stuff really excites me. Not like this, I'm more mechanically inclined, but human augmentation sounds awesome. Why wouldn't you want to join in?
>>
>>73580808
>falling for the transhumanist Jew
>>
>>73577036
I will never, not in a million years, have enough money to afford these.

And even if I did, I wouldn't because I don't want to be spied on that hard.
>>
>>73580985
>falling for the naturalist Jew
>not wanting to literally leave humanity behind
Think of the possibilities.
>>
this tech is at least 10+ years away
current IOLs cant even come close to mimicking the human lens
>>
>>73577659
Microfilament antenna if I remember right.
>>
>>73577036
How must would the procedure cost? I may have to take another loan for this ;^)
>>
>>73577036
Only if it's open source
>>
>>73581500

I'm sure there are a lot of open source bio engineers out there to help
>>
What kind of things would people like to see in regards to this human augmentation? Like robo-cop style gun in leg is kinda cool, but I doubt it would get a lot of customers.

>>73581789
Nah git fucked, I sell to the highest bidder :^)
>>
>>73577659
nutrients
>>
>>73577036
What about glycoma?
>>
>>73577036

I actually had dreams about this a lot recently.

I've been dreaming that I become the Adam Jensen of our universe, and my eyes become augmented, giving me a super Sharingan-like eye ability which makes my reflexes super good and I will become world famous after saving an American mall from terrorists with submachine guns trying to shoot it up with my bear hands and I get a cute black girlfriend out of it. A real human bean playing in the background.

Oh my god, why did I actually share this on the Internet.
>>
File: 1461589490681.png (117 KB, 305x382) Image search: [Google]
1461589490681.png
117 KB, 305x382
>>73577570
seeing your dick is what they want
by jerking off, THEY WIN
>>
bump lol
>>
>>73577196
Just imagine the potential for targeted advertising. And ad popups. That's google we're talking about.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (24 KB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
24 KB, 500x519
>>73577036
>injecting electric lense fluid into your eyes
>>
>>73582304

It's a dream man. No-one's gonna judge anyone for a goddamn dream. Chill.
>>
File: DX3_david_Sarif_office.jpg (152 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
DX3_david_Sarif_office.jpg
152 KB, 1440x810
>>73577036
IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY FOR ME AAAAAAAADAM
>>
Falling for the cyborg jew
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.