[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we must force one meme, let this be it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 800x400
Hey /pol/, I must ask this one and only favor of you.

Can someone start a meme of trump captioned with that one quote "first they ignore you then they laugh then they fight then you win"?
I'm not good at graphic design or I'd do it myself.

I want this meme to become so big that by the time of elections I want this image to become mainstream and not only propel trump to victory but also completely shove the results so far up the left's ass that it causes mass suicide by progressives and paves a clear transition towards a post-SJW America.

I have complete faith in /pol/, please make this happen.
>>
Obligatory SJW article to accompany meme-
http://elitedaily.com/news/politics/donald-trump-candidacy-dangerous/1394070/
>>
Is /pol/ only shills now?

Ok, last bump. I'm out
>>
Americans are asleep, look at the time.
I like the idea btw.
>>
Americans are asleep, look at the time.
I like the idea btw.
>>
>>73576722
I'll see what I can do, sec.
>>
>>73577518
That's okay. If whole world isn't on trumps side now they never will be
>>
File: 1462868457433.jpg (69 KB, 789x400) Image search: [Google]
1462868457433.jpg
69 KB, 789x400
>>73576722
>>
>>73577518
>>73577842
Also, I've been to 16 different countries in last year alone. I've found that trump has more support in every country that's not white. I cannot make this shit up
>>
checked
>>73576722

>>73577861
>>
Most honabru forced mem
>>
>>73577861

Perfect
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (68 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
68 KB, 800x400
>>73577954
How to make a meme, the guide for the future in my pic, since you got what you needed. You only need to DL and use a free program called IrfanView (it's quite popular, lightweight and good).
>>
>>73578437
Thank you, friend
>>
>>73578720
Yes, and?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.