[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FATHERLESS EPIDEMIC - AND A MESSAGE TO FEMINSITS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: girl-550840_1280.jpg (272 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
girl-550840_1280.jpg
272 KB, 1280x896
>chick on my goybook says she wants to see the return of strong western men
>sigh.gif
>wakemeupinside.jpg
>some wild based /pol/ack appears
>writes a simple but straightforward bantz (below)
>I am reminded why I hate feminists

Western men have been relentlessly browbeaten at every turn for at least half a century. Women can't all of a sudden say things like "let's see the return of the strong western male, please" so flippantly like they had no hand in turning western men sour. Single mothers are what have spoiled western men, boys without fathers are the scourge of a society. Women, start turning the looking glass on yourselves. Feminism and the ridiculous notion that women can have it all, along with family court bias, no-fault divorce and the demonizing of motherhood in favor of some useless busywork job are what's wrong, not the male of the species. Most importantly, you have denigrated the role of the father! Fathers are no longer celebrated but portrayed as nothing more than beasts of burden in every facet of media and western culture. Start with acknowledging where you were complicit in the feminizing of western men.

Start first with yourself - hold yourself accountable and then and only then can you ask for western men to "return".

https://thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/
>>
>>73576708
That's a nice text my leaf friend.
Post reactions.
>>
>>73577019
will do.

>feelsbadbro.jpg

the age of men seems to be all but over...
>>
bump for importance
>>
We need reactions, please.

Also, whoever posted the reply is amazing.
>>
File: 1454794800425.jpg (466 KB, 736x1047) Image search: [Google]
1454794800425.jpg
466 KB, 736x1047
>>73576708
I think this is the wrong sentiment. Unfortunately, it the sentiment we hear most often. You can't appeal to women to change. The problem didn't originate with women to begin with; women don't have the social, physical, or intellectual authority to make changes to the present state, or to reverse us back to a previous state. The assumption that women have such power is rooted in the degeneracy of the current paradigm. Men permitted degeneracy to this point. Women are not leaders, and will never lead is toward a correction; women treat men the way OP descibes because they are permitted to.

This kind of debate can go round in circles forever. Every time I share this view, that patriarchy is the product of male will alone, I often get angry pushback, especially from the MRA/MGTOW crowd, who have internalized the depair that all power originates with women, and to suggest otherwise is to be an agent of feminism or some such.

Power originates with men; men's role is to structure society. When men abandon their role as the leaders and structurers of society, they cannot expect women to lead the way in correcting it. Such an assumptions isn't surprising from a generation of men raised by single mothers, but its the wrong assumption. Men have to do something painful and impossible:

we have to have enough vision to see beyond how we were raised, and to re-raise ourselves to be what our ancestors were. It will be twice as hard as if we had good male role models growing up. But it has to be done for the survival of society.

Patriarchy when?
>>
>>73576708
MGTOW virgin detected

If a girl says that, she's probably not part of the problem
>>
>>73577753
/thread
>>
>>73576708
>strong western men

does she understand what she's saying? that "strength" comes a cost of 2 sandwiches every time i ask for one, bitch!
>>
>>73576708

wouldn't, would, wouldn't
>>
File: 1440639021965.jpg (41 KB, 720x383) Image search: [Google]
1440639021965.jpg
41 KB, 720x383
>>73577513
>>
>>73578146
Nigga you gay. I would berry my dick so deep that whoever pulled it out would be king auther
>>
>hes actually reasoning with females
>showing power level on facebook where future employers, friends or love interests can easily search this shit up

good luck op
>>
>>73576708
You shouldnt blame your beta ways on women m8. There is zero reason that any white man cant be a strong western man.
>>
File: 1460322299633.png (144 KB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
1460322299633.png
144 KB, 473x360
>>73577753
Ma nigga. I like the touch of optimism at the end.
>>
>>73578523
>>73578821
>>73577753

you shortsighted fools fail to realize we are playing a real life video game.

NO, men cannot just reclaim the patriarchy because you must beat the final boss to do so.

I am not using the J*** as a scapegoat. the REALITY is systems are in place that prevent any and all white people congregating in any groups to assert themselves in any way.

in the dystopian future white people may very well be hunted down by drones.
>>
>>73577753
I hate to say it since I've been a believer in true, egalitarianism for my whole life, but women were handed the keys to the castle and they turned it into a squatters den, very rapidly. Now, they are saying this is our fault.
To some extent I know this is just divide and conquer as per usual, but the few more level headed women in the world do not speak for the majority, who are like retarded children that don't know they are retarded children.
>>
>>73579685
exactly
>>
>>73577775
Burger white knight detected.

If she says that SHE IS part of the problem, she dosnt know she and other like hare made it happend but she wont look at her actions, just demand "I WANT STRONK MAN!"
>>
>>73579804
bingo
>>
>>73577753
>>73579685
>>73578146

I agree with all of these completely.
>>
>>73579680
You are over complicating things m8. All you need to do is get a solid job doing somethimg that is actually useful to the world, get fit and healthy and use you free time to expand you mind. You dont have to become a king just to be a strong man.
>>
File: 1457995251433.png (702 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
1457995251433.png
702 KB, 636x509
>>73577753
This
>>
>>73577753
>le women have no agenda meme

They will not initiate change and no one expects them to. But if you can make women understand that they are responsible for the mess they are in, that we will yet again fix it for them but for that to happen they have to stop shrieking like harpies at men, it will bé easier to do so.
>>
>>73577753
When?
Now.
Back to Biblical fundamentalism, the revolution.
>>
>>73576708

Can you post a screencap of this?
>>
>>73577753

Tell me more wise man.
>>
>>73577753
/bread
>>
>>73577753
The root of your problems lies in individualism that allows everyone to believe they hold the power to their own fate. Individualism actually took hold in the society with the invention of personal clock, since it led people to follow their own time and be held responsible by it. I think you can blame the watchmakers.
>>
>>73584391
>The root of your problems lies in individualism that allows everyone to believe they hold the power to their own fate. Individualism actually took hold in the society with the invention of personal clock, since it led people to follow their own time and be held responsible by it. I think you can blame the watchmakers.
Interesting theory; keep talking or give links; i wanna know more
>>
Global military coup when.

This is the only feasible way for this to correct itself.

Women will never accept their vote being taken away, unless we take men's vote away as well.
>>
Raising kids is cuck's job.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.