[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HILLARY IS SCREWED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: scary-hillary-clinton1.jpg (20 KB, 460x381) Image search: [Google]
scary-hillary-clinton1.jpg
20 KB, 460x381
https://thehornnews.com/secret-smoking-gun-proof-clinton-going-jail/
>>
>>73576278
what is it?
>>
File: 1462668160438.png (4 KB, 267x130) Image search: [Google]
1462668160438.png
4 KB, 267x130
>>73576278
This can't be true. Hillary is against gun ownership.
>>
>>73576278
EXPLAIN YOURSELF LEAF SCUM
>>
>>73576621
How can guns be real if the 2nd Amendment ain't real?
>>
Clinton told Cuck Todd that she used a server Bill had used before.

Guccifer leaked doodles that apparently Bill had made while he was president and people thought he hacked the Clinton Library, but what happened was that he did indeed break into her server, which was not only the email server but also Bill's personal server with whatever information he had on it.

This doesn't necessarily confirm that she was using it to store a bunch of her classified stuff, I guess, but he is absolutely telling the truth that he was in the server and downloaded a bunch of shit.
>>
File: Abused_Women.jpg (1 MB, 2070x2588) Image search: [Google]
Abused_Women.jpg
1 MB, 2070x2588
>>73576278
The fire rises. She will not be able to run away from all her lies.
>>
File: 1462845900123.gif (2 MB, 420x230) Image search: [Google]
1462845900123.gif
2 MB, 420x230
>>73576553
>>73576807

Click the link you fucking mongoloid. You have to go back to Helsinki
>>
She's definitely in some shit, they don't hand out immunity to witnesses and assign 147 FBI Agents for nothing.
>>
>>73576278
>tfw it doesnt even matter
>hillary could literally pull out a gun and literally murder everyone on 5th avenue because she would not be prosecuted for it

I hope Trump throws her in prison before he even finishes the inauguration ceremony.
>>
10 years in Federal Prison for gross negligence under the Espionage Act doesn't seem like enough prison time for her. She deserves more...
>>
What kind of asshole draws doodles on secret documents? Oh right: Bill Clinton
>>
>>73577846
explain the doodles anon. I don't get it.
>>
>>73578193

Its not the doodles themselves but how did he get them is the question
>>
>>73578193
Basically: Not only did the hacker get access to Hilary's files but he also got access to some of Bill Clinton's since she stored her info on the same server as his old presidential shit.
>>
>>73578229
>>73578243
Thank you anon. Was it on his computer?
>>
>>73578297
Basically Bill Clinton's server. That's what the evidence points towards. It means her stuff is stored on Bill's server too. This seems to be the most logical explanation.
>>
>>73577949
>thinking the American Government is capable of doing anything competently.
>>
File: hill.jpg (71 KB, 896x500) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
71 KB, 896x500
>>
>>73578229

Like I said, Hillary's email server was the same server Bill had used as his personal server while in the White House.

We know this because she told this to Chuck Todd a while ago to make it look like she was doing something routine and safe.

What it reveals is that Guccifer didn't just download emails but is telling the truth about having downloaded other stuff from the server, which he claims clocks in at 2 TB of information.

Whether it's just Bill's junk and not Hillary's classified shit remains to be seen, but we can probably assume he got a mountain of all that classified stuff she had, too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.