[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3 d/two-most-beautiful-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: wtf.png (524 KB, 1334x875) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
524 KB, 1334x875
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269
Why is this allowed?
Should this be racism?
>>
>.uk
nah
>>
>brown eyes
>white
>>
>>73574351
>black hair
>brown eyes
>white
>>
>>73574351
>they look persian
>>
No, it reveals that niggers are fucking ugly and leftists are self-hating.
>>
File: captain america cop.jpg (106 KB, 634x439) Image search: [Google]
captain america cop.jpg
106 KB, 634x439
>>73574351
>Ask a bunch of white people who they think is the most attractive
>They pick white celebrities

SO SHOCKING. This would only be racist if the researchers made a point of asking a large group (500+) of people of multiple races what they thought and they still choose whitey
>>
File: 1455850868447.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1455850868447.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>73574597
>>73574645
So you're literally SJW tier.
They're triggered by the fact that niggers are not the most beautiful,and you're triggered by the fact that blue eyed blondes are not the most beautiful.
>>
>>73574351
lol they are all jewish
>>
>>73574351
That woman is disgusting.

So is every other woman I've ever known.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
TOP KEK @ the mention of Ryan Gosling in that article/picture.

That faggot is average as hell.
>>
>>73574597
>>73574645
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.